Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes the loose marking has to be played with zonal,thats what I did with your tactic last time out hough.and I'm something from the other forum.That is how I believe is the best way to play.But I must say this tactic in itself is amazing as well!I have played 3 games or 4 games with united.And scored more than 4 or 5 each game and conceded 1 throughout.This in itself is a very good tactic.But one thing guys,try playing same side,same footed wingers,and very quick ones as well.Valencia who plays on the right better than Nani who plays on the left.This is towards the fag end of my unbeaten season.I used to play with my defense tweaked version of 4-1-2-3 of your tactic.And I was unbeaten all this time and had the same defence settings so team dint need time to adjust or anything.Again,thanks.Great tactic.

yes the loose marking has to be played with zonal,thats what I did with your tactic last time out hough.and I'm something from the other forum.That is how I believe is the best way to play.But I must say this tactic in itself is amazing as well!I have played 3 games or 4 games with united.And scored more than 4 or 5 each game and conceded 1 throughout.This in itself is a very good tactic.But one thing guys,try playing same side,same footed wingers,and very quick ones as well.Valencia who plays on the right better than Nani who plays on the left.This is towards the fag end of my unbeaten season.I used to play with my defense tweaked version of 4-1-2-3 of your tactic.And I was unbeaten all this time and had the same defence settings so team dint need time to adjust or anything.Again,thanks.Great tactic.

How many goals do you score from corners?

Tell me, why cant i see which player-roles each player has? When i download the tactic i only get "Classic" tactic, and i cant see if the mcl og mcr is is a playmaker etc?

anyone?

Is there any place i can get information about the players roles and duties for this tactic?

Tell me, why cant i see which player-roles each player has? When i download the tactic i only get "Classic" tactic, and i cant see if the mcl og mcr is is a playmaker etc?

anyone?

Is there any place i can get information about the players roles and duties for this tactic?

Classic tactics dont have player roles, and there is no playmaker.

Can someone recommend players for the wingers role at the start of the game? It has been very difficult for me to find inside wingers.

don't get inside wingers,try and get out and out wingers.They tend to out perform inside wingers.Valencia > Nani,when Valencia is playing out wide.And Nani>Left winger perotti when nano playing right wing and Perotti>Nani when playing right wing,so i guess same wing same foot plays better.Dont have a left footed winger so can't test it out for the other flank atm.

How many goals do you score from corners?

i Just realised I scored a game from corners :/

Sorry dint see that.But this tactic is not that great away from home,opposition seems to create a lot,and your team scores IF its got some real speed.:/

And one midfielder has to be attacking.And one defensive.Wilshere and Kovacic on fire if played alongside Fletcher And Vidal or Bender.

I can just thank Fergie for the squad he has left me.Impossible to lose with such a great squad.

Still going well with my 4-4-2 formation, It is a simple tweaked version of this tactic but it works so well.

I'll upload some screens after testing more games.

Mr.Hough,while playing this tactic,were you getting too many shots and chances by the opposition when away?But this worked great at home?So I tried my tweaked 4-1-2-3(your last tactic's tweak that was posted on the other forum away) and this new one at home and it seems to be all good.Got a big management essay due on Monday otherwise would have started a save with these two and a small team to see how good they are in real.

But yeah,uf the 4-4-2 is much better.I think ill wait for that one then.How good would you say that is in comparison to your 4-1-2-3 and this 4-1-2-2-1??I still find your 4-1-2-3 performs better in this patch still.Just my opinion,but what do you think?

If there is a cheaper solution, it would be very appreciated :)

search for wingers with great speed(acc and pace),decent dribbling and good crossing,finishing and off the ball and anticipation and see what you have.Unless you are in the first season,its tough to know whose cheap and whose not in your save.

search for wingers with great speed(acc and pace),decent dribbling and good crossing,finishing and off the ball and anticipation and see what you have.Unless you are in the first season,its tough to know whose cheap and whose not in your save.

I have mentioned that I am searching players for the start of the first season. Thanks for the filters by the way.

I have mentioned that I am searching players for the start of the first season. Thanks for the filters by the way.

oh ok,which team are you mate?and what is your budget?and what is your database size?And also look for creativity and flair,they are imp too.but firstly look for those and then shorten the filters with these.

Having decent results with this tactic. I attribute most of the losses due tot he fact that I am newly promoted and dont have the best squard. Are there any PPM's that really shine with this tactic?

wingers with runs down the flanks is good,and try a striker like sanogo,strong,quick and good in the air.he has scored 8 in 2 games,and he dint finish the games.Hernandez doesn't play as well as him with this tactic.And try playing one attacking minded mid and one def minded on the cms.Look for a little speed in the cbs and try putting them on zonal on away games if they are getting too many shots and all.hope i could help.

hinckleyunitedfixturesf.png

Firstly, don't pay any attention to friendly results as they are pretty much void - unless playing against one of the worlds best clubs sides etc who have amazing squad depth.

Secondly, you can't really expect to change to a tactic and expect amazing results as the team need to adjust, although four losses in a row and conceding plenty is certainly not great.

I must say I absolutely do not agree with all the negative comment on this tactic. I must say I score quite a bit from corners, but way more from regular field goals.

I am playing as Fram KF (a team predicted 5th from Iceland). I just completed my first season: P: 22 W: 21 D: 1 L: 0 Scored: 71 Conceded: 14. Furthermore I won the Icelandic League cup (or something like that) and the regular Icelandic cup. I only made 2 (free) transfers (one of them being Ahmed Soukouna, an absolute beast for lower league teams.)

So to sum up: Great work Hough :)

In season two i tried this tactic. I loose all matches against topp 5 clubs. Some home-matches against them do i get a draw.... I have a good team, so i dont understand why

For the central defenders, is it speed and positioning who are the most important skills to look at?

If anybody has a good DC og DL for season two, let me know

Looks very promising! I was wondering what does patch works best for this tactic?

I understand its for 12.2 but then wich one? (12.2.0 , 12.2.1 or 12.2.2).

Or does this not really matter?

Saw the screenshot and the comments and I really want to try it out =D, it sounds great!

So you had better results when you put both CD to Zonal marking insted of Man marking right?

can use this tactic with 12.0.4 ?

Nobody uses 12.0.4. anymore, only those who are still waiting for someone to crack the game updates for them....

So why not update? Lots of bug fixes and better match engine.

People should just buy the game like almost everyone out here!

I'm getting mixed results playing as Grasshopper in the Swiss league. Played 14, Won 9, drew 1, lost 4. I tried switching the two MCs to zonal to no apparent benefit (only change I've tried so far). I have the most goals in the league, but I'm also conceding a ton. My MCs, AMs, and STs are all rated high at 7.2-7.3, but the DMs and other defenders are all rated at 6.4-6.85. I will try slipping one of the MCs back to a second DM position, as suggested by an earlier post.

Tactic started off great beating Tottenham 3-0, Everton 4-0 and Chelsea 5-0 with Stoke. But like every single tactic I have tried they all fall apart after Janauary. The game is completely broken and SI really need to get it sorted because these games have been getting worse year on year.

So you had better results when you put both CD to Zonal marking insted of Man marking right?

yeah man!zonal marking seems like the way to go with fast strikers.But if the opposition have a carew like striker on one side,put the cb on his side to tight man marking.

Can you say it in detail?

And explain the change reason.

Started a new season with AC Milan, to test it out with big teams first.

I was really struggling but made a few changes with the team instructions.

It seems much much better now.

sure.png

Tactic started off great beating Tottenham 3-0, Everton 4-0 and Chelsea 5-0 with Stoke. But like every single tactic I have tried they all fall apart after Janauary. The game is completely broken and SI really need to get it sorted because these games have been getting worse year on year.

Try changing back to the old 4-1-2-3 in jan and then back to this when that stops working.That works.And are you getting similar success away from home?

Down in fmbase,this tactic with my previous defensive changes is doing really well.My name over there is sumthin.It was adapted by someone else so yet to test it myself.Will let you all know how it goes after giving it a shot myself.

Try changing back to the old 4-1-2-3 in jan and then back to this when that stops working.That works.And are you getting similar success away from home?

The tactic started working again near the end of the season and so far in the second season I have won 5, draw 1 and lost one against Man C so it's looking good again at the minute. I will change to the 4-1-2-3 if things start going wrong again.

Brilliant tactic Mr Hough! This is a very good tactic if you follow the OP instructions. I had pace in defence and had match prep as defensive positioning all season which worked as you can see from the below. Even though the tactic plays with one striker they score plenty of goals! I rotated my whole team and as you can see my two main strikers had great seasons! 38 Goals for one striker and 39 goals for the other!

I used Juventus and won the double in my first season, spent 12m but had some good players anyway. In the league we scored 112 goals and let in 30 goals. We went unbeaten for 30 games and only lost 2 games all season. Have to say the is probably the best tactic I have used on FM12, so again well done.

See below for pictures of my game!

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2816/juventusdoublewinners2.png

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/26/juventusfixtures1.png

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4199/juventusfixtures2.png

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7991/juventusfixtures3.png

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4528/juventusleaguetable.png

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3184/quagliarellar.png

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3605/vucinic.png

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/8000/napolivjuventus.png

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6392/cesenavjuventus.png

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6104/juventusvlazio.png