[FM13] The Rise of the Rebels!

danielgear

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really pleased to see someone who's good at FM doing a FC United career, I tried to take them to the Premier League last year but I couldn't get out of the Blue Square North :lol: Good season of consolidation after being promoted, hopefully you can push towards the playoff places this season. And congrats on the wedding :)

August 2018 Update

Pre-season Results

preseason.png

August League Results

aug18res.png

Transfers Out

Transfersout.png

Transfers In

TransfersIN.png

Review

Pre-season was poor but we started brilliantly in the league.

Archer went for £10k thats a big fee for us, Grant wouldn't renew his deal Cunnington and Simpson were on non contracts so couldn't stop Simpson going even though I wanted too.

My main problem is attracting players, I was crying out for a Keeper to replace Archer but all i could get was Kevin Baxter, Hes 20 years old hes a 4.5* prospect but currently only 1*. Connor Roberts stood in until I signed him and due to our result I have kept faith with him.

Sam Bryne came in as a back up striker and then we loaned 5 midfielders as we had 2 injuries to Wassell and Asher and we lost 2 midfielders in the summer and all last seasons loans ended so it needed strengthening.

Our squad is weaker than last season but we seem to have started well.

Really pleased to see someone who's good at FM doing a FC United career,

Really? :eek:

Haha, Cheers mate on the congrats, Yeah I am enjoying it at Fc United, Im glad we haven't shot straight up through the leagues as it gives me a chance to build slowly I would of liked to of been in League two by now really but I feel our reputation is holding us back abit.

September 2018

Results

Sept18res.png

Table

sept18table.png

Review

Another good month really, we have started the season well, Playing players out of postion but they are handling it and we have impressed,

like I said in the August update I think we are weaker than last season but our form suggests otherwise

November & December 2018 & January 2019 Update

Results

nov18res.png

dec18res.png

Jan19res.png

Table

jan19tbl.png

Review

On a awful horrifying run! cant buy a win!

After going 16 games unbeaten in all competitions we have failed to win in the last 14.

Its taken us from top and fighting for promotion to midtable in 2 months

We did go through a injury crisis in this period when we had 5 starting players out they are nearly fit again so hopefully we can get back to winning ways

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the short update, played the season offline last few days and gone past the point where it resets player ratings.

Feb-May Results

Results_zpsa3b826cd.png

Final League Table

table-2_zps4c1499ab.png

Review

Improvement again, abit disappointed to miss out on playoffs but our awful run over winter cost us massively.

next seasons aim is promotion

I really enjoyed your career in FM12 so am pleased to see you here again. Sorry I missed this thread until now. :thup:

Thanks, More updates from now on that the weddings done and dusted, got 3 weeks off work for Xmas so wanna try and get some seasons played.

Player of Year

playerofyear_zps2b643f2c.png

The man that keeps on giving for FC United

Pre-season Results

pre-season1920_zps12a01732.png

Typical pre-season for us

Transfers In

in-2_zps9707d80b.png

Alfie Coates has been brought in so Bobby Asher can play right wing.

Adam Parker and Marlon Davidson are both centre midfielders to replace Wassall and give us some more depth.

I do worry about our lack of depth but sometimes the short loans help

Transfers Out

out-2_zpsf77a8afb.png

Stalybridge doing well - anyone would think I was managing them :D

Good finish to your season. Looking like good progress now you've managed to break free of the BSN.

If only they were that lucky! Yeah now its just a case of breaking free from BSP:lol:

great progress so far - I had a save with FC United on FM11 (I think) and really enjoyed it. Good to see the perseverance with the BSN. Keep it up!

I know the way I'm playing by trying to bring kids through and stay within budget will mean it takes time to progress but I did start feeling I would never get out of BSN

I know the way I'm playing by trying to bring kids through and stay within budget will mean it takes time to progress but I did start feeling I would never get out of BSN

If you want inspiration, look ar dafuge's thread on this forum. He has taken Wingate & Finchley up to the Premier League relatively easily...except for the BSP. It took him 6/7 seasons to get out of it!

If you want inspiration, look ar dafuge's thread on this forum. He has taken Wingate & Finchley up to the Premier League relatively easily...except for the BSP. It took him 6/7 seasons to get out of it!

Yeah I follow daf's career but he's amazing just look at his FM12 save :eek:

April 2020 (Part II)

Results

playoffs_zpsaa61ba03.png

Best FC United player Ever!!

Berahinho_zps95598aee.png

170 apps 104 goals!

Review

League Two Baby!

Yes we should of won the Title,

Yes we choked but in the end we got promoted!

Brilliant season and FC United make it to the Football League for the first time ever!!

Archived