Difficulty

Why is it no matter what team I go to I turn them around and win

I'm not attempting a bragging thread, I just find it annoying and that there is no challenge for me on the game.

I have never been sacked in any version of the game and would just like to struggle for once for example on FM13 I started with Truro which due to the situation they were in believed it would be a challenge, however I ended up winning the league and getting promotion. Stayed with Truro in the BSP for 10- 11 games and was in the top 5 when I left for Torquay. Torquay were struggling at 21st in League 2 when I took over now I have won all 3 games since I took charge and am now 16th.

I know some FM'ers do find the game difficult and get sacked I just wished my games where more of a challenge and cant understand what I need to do to make it so?

Could it be Ive played the game too long and worked out how to beat the match engine?, all I ever do at each club is use the same philosophys#

I also dont wish to try any of the challenges on the sites as I dont believe this is how the games should be played, I just want to pick a team and manage

Try setting your own challenges, like manage a Premier League club but only play players that have come through the academy, never buy anyone. Or try using players of a certain nationality or even a team full of players with the same surname!

It's easy to make the game harder for yourself.

If you want hard try managing a part time team in Chile :(

Any team you would recommend and how do you load the leagues as the ones only have Chillean first div which I believe are professional teams not pt

for example on FM13 I started with Truro which due to the situation they were in believed it would be a challenge, however I ended up winning the league and getting promotion.

Yes, this is the save that your board listed you as 'unsackable' (or something similar) after 6 months, and that you were able to attract players from all over the country. Something really didn't add up with that.

Archived