The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foobR:

???????????????????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i believe he is trying to say your website is pish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foobR:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

ok you've made two glaring errors here you ****ing moron

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll assume you were influenced by Partridge here, thereby confirming your humour to be top-notch icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spotters badge icon_cool.gif

What's that on your fingers?

Tungsten tip screws? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright it's inconsistent!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fazpac:

Acou, you wouldnt take 25-30m for him if Real came in? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's that got to do with whether we hate him or not, I'd take that for most players.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

you belong in the dribble corner with joe_cole, Wetsock and Taz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So has to be a dribble corner in the next roundup.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Red_Comet:

Wasn't there a news sometime back that Tevez was wearing a Man Utd jersey while attending a media interview session? Hopefully it means that he'll have the sense to join us over Chelsea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wish.

I can already see him at the Stamford Bridge press conference, telling the assembled press how this has been his dream ever since he was growing up in Buenos Aires, watching Robert Fleck and Mark Stein.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

But even if we say 55 games and 45 starts in the centre, of those games in how many can you say he has been great in? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wanna slap you in the head every time you ask thatstupid question. giggs is around the five hundred league game mark isn't he? how many of those has he been great it in? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

great it in? what two different phrases were those gonna be? I guess it is early for you right now.

But a very good point and it can be said of a lot of our players over god knows how long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

my manager never ever getting any more tickets from me.

twat sang YNWA when he went to Anfailed last week </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

gahahahahahahaha

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

tbf it took about 20 minutes for it to kick in! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

someone should get hold of pete boyle or someone similar and get some decent songs together for vidic, carrick and saha. and evra. oh and van der sar.

getting behind our own players >>> singing about random mid-table clubs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

i ****ing love patrice evra </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he looks ****ing smug in a suit too iirc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

I know it's a hard concept to get our heads around, but is it possible that Scholes' tackling is actually getting worse?

bit of the late era robson about his tackles now.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It really, really is.

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

would it be too obvious to suggest that Ji-Sung should've got himself a... um, Park? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome icon_biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Watching Ole was heartbreaking yesterday. He will still take any chances you give him but his total lack of pace really doesnt help us at all and its painful to watch the difference between him and Larsson.

Why when we play Sil and Heinze can we not have Sil at left back? Hes miles better attacking than Heinze and we really do miss that without Evra. You look at both wingers yesterday and they had no space being created and none of this overlapping stuff it was just one winger taking on two men everytime.

Also surely Park is going to work on his finishing sometime? He has this great habit of sniffing out where the chances are going to fall but christ on a bike i've seen blind kids do better when it comes to taking those chances.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

btw - we had really, really better start playing well. because (great though it is) performances like Fulham, Reading and now Liverpool, well we'll get found out sooner or later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spot on yeah, add Lille away to that list and it's four jammy wins in a row. Needs sorting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another way of looking at it could be that this is our poor run of games. We've not had many bad runs this season. So if this is it and we've still been winning them, then thats a good thing. icon14.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True yeah, I just want to see us win convincingly some time soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs

Wednesday please icon_cool.gif

btw - YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• 2 weeks later...

they will be. but it'll generally only be the biggest companies for sure. contractors will charge a fortune. all that will happen though is that other companies will get to pick up the slack for tenders they'd usually lose to those involved in working on the infrastructure of the games.

for the most part, the effect was more felt in the tourist industries. hotels, price of beer etc.

you won't really notice if you're not in london.

and given that london is already prohibitively expensive as it is, it might not change all that much at all.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

what are you on about cartmannnnn, the main reason nev/becks overlap worked is because nev could whip one in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well imo not like he can now, I always saw Neville as a distraction to give Becks more room, I never really considered him to be a great crosser until Becks left, though that could be down to Beckham just being fb and Neville not really being noticed

• 4 weeks later...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

That is all.

Well, it's not actually - I'll also add that I reckon Keyser's some sort of prophetic GENIUS and we'll win the lot in the hardest conceivable way.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Anyone got the link to Mika's photobucket account? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you after? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's what the police are after you should worry about.

I just wanna look through the pics at the wall you always manage to take on the sly.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> BRYAN ROBSON wants to raid former club Manchester United to make Kieran Richardson his first signing as Sheffield United boss.

Robbo has drawn up a list of summer targets as he sets about the task of strengthening the Blades.

The ex-Old Trafford legend could have up to £10million at his disposal if the Blades decide to cash in on Phil Jagielka and Michael Tonge. Robson, who took over from Neil Warnock this week, has put England international Richardson on top of his wanted list.

Advertisement

Robson is a big fan of the 22-year-old and signed him on-loan during his time as West Brom boss. Richardson's arrival helped him inspire the Baggies to a sensational last-day escape from the Premiership drop in 2005.

Richardson has struggled to hold down a regular starting place in Sir Alex Ferguson's side and United could be tempted to sell him if Robson makes a bid of around £3m.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How happy is everyone? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't really see big head Richardson dropping down to the Championship

Have a terrible feeling that he won't get sold, and he will end up as the new winger we desparately need.

I don't know if it has been posted before, but according to "The Sun":

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Reds Set For Anderson Fight

United face a legal battle over their £17million signing Anderson. The Home Office are set to reject the Brazilian's application for a work permit - putting his big-money move from Porto on hold. Current regulations specify that non-EU players must have played at least 75 per cent of their country's games in the past two years. Anderson has yet to play a full international but has been named in their squad for this summer's Copa America. United will appeal and are understood to have already started putting together a legal team for the challenge.

Ali Martin, The Sun

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived