The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Screw you British Media, Neil Custis can rot in hell icon_smile.gif

However, £25m for Ronaldo and he's yours icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would the Press pay £25m for Ronnie?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

anyone told Nick you're signing Duscher yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_mad.gif

That's all.

• 2 weeks later...

How much SPL do you watch Mark? How much of a drop in performance has there been since the move from Celtic?

Based on what I've seen since the move, I'm just a bit taken a back that even a Liam Miller operating at the height of his abilities on a consistent level would be a starter for Celtic, even much of an asset. Or is the SPL just that weak?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shonte:

I think you could apply what Nick is saying about RVN to the way a lot of you in here talk about Fergie atm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd tend to agree. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20?:

Why would Fergie lie? Ooh, let me think... because it comes as naturally to him as breathing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hypocrite?

re: rooney and scholes.

i'd say scholesy is more likely to be suspended that rooney. the ref has to lodge a report with the dutch FA, who in turn have to decide whether it's worth reporting to the English FA. if they do, then EFA will decide if and for how long to ban each player.

both reds (scholes was a straight red) were absolutely farcical, but if rooney gets off and scholes only picks up a game or so, we'd probably have to settle for that.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"A lot of people have been questioning the striker situation but Peter Crouch has emerged," he commented. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I'm not short and fat you bunch of twats.

No more beer buying.

Hargreaves WILL sign! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the days are running out icon_frown.gif \o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw10:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafParrot:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw10:

DP so wrong, despite all the history I find it impossible to hate Rooney icon_frown.gif Really hate Ronaldo though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look, you hate Momo, you have no opinion of note icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still ignoring the fact that I said Momo was actually quite good? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It makes no odds now. Once you're on the list, you're there for life.

(Also, I never realised you said he was good)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">we no longer have a bonafide strikeforce that stays fit and gets 50 goals a season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rooney and Saha could get that imo.

• 3 weeks later...

id probably not have been as p*ssed with ronnie if he didnt cap a frustrating day for himself with that utterly stupid attempt at a trick when skipping away with the ball. his corners were quite tidy today which i was impressed with but the freekick thing is frustrating me more and more each week. you ALWAYS know he will shoot, regardless of where he is it seems. the early one after the lehmann thing was just a complete waste, so very annoying to see.

oshea is just disgusting, if i see him in town i will spit in his potato famined face.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Someone on the coach to OT one week was telling me that they were being told off for standing and drinking alcohol, so they bought a pint, put it under the stewards seat and then grassed him up when he tried to stop them drinking. Probably getting his revenge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Next match for 5 yellows. So they miss Wigan.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least Toure is back for you - according to our official site anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

...plus the club don't gaf about it either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which is another barrier I should have put in...

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

Nick, get yerself on MSN and get Fran's card, NHL in London tickets on sale \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

she's in work icon_frown.gif

obv the fact were still going strong in all three competitions means its 'on' but it wont happen and like terry said, if we were to lose the league now id be devoed. it would be like waking up and finding out im jearm.

champions league win would help but i want our title back from the rentboys more than almost anything in life.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Excellent knowledge of AVID Xpress Pro for A/V capturing and editing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pffft. Go Final Cut Pro you ninnies.

• 5 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

Need Arsenal or West Ham to take points off Chelsea really :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah that'll happen

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUUOLSfl_Y8 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

awesome. fo stewards </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_cool.gif

• 3 weeks later...

so this basically means we will be playing 4 2 3 1 next season, i guess saha/rooney/smudge up front with the 3 being nani/giggsy/anderson/rooney/ronaldo/scholesy/park and the 2 being from hargs/carrick/scholesy/fletcher.

I'm quite wet. TOTAL FOOTBALL.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T!mbo:

The Manchester United Thread 2007/2008 - Maybe someone does not like me.... maybe it's because I'm too good? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like that. maybe with an 'us' and 'we're' in there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again though, that guarantees us a **** season and is all a little bit too Mourinho.

Archived