The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

I completly missed the fact you sold David Jones icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nick's hushing it up.

In all fairness, it's not like anyone's going to notice he's gone.

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

while giggs did "tuck in" in the first half, i thought it was more a lopsided 442. in the second half we definitely switched to an all out 433/451 type formation... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But that was because we were pushed back and had the ball less. We were lopsided 4-4-2 when we had the ball, and more 4-3-3 when we didn't. The change between halves was because Chelsea were holding onto the ball much longer, due to their changes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stripeylad:

Not sure if Mart has mentioned it but I have 2 for Benfica if anyone is interested. Think Jonny normally has mine ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where is the second one?

I may take them both.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

You can have James' ticket. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you don't want it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahem ! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Ahem ! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The one I have off stripeylad is pretty much bang centre of West T2.

I was going to have yours & let a mate have the one off stripeylad.

But if Nick needs a ticket he can have yours & I will take my normal one. Or if you are coming then you can have your own ticket icon_biggrin.gif

We should quite blatantly sign him up no matter what and see how he goes.. then if he's actually sh*t let Chelsea snatch him off us at a ridiculous price, or if he's great we've got a great player and force an even higher price if Chelsea try to snatch him anyway.

win-win

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

Ahem ! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha, his parents would have a heart attack sat next to you mate icon_frown.gif

You are going to sign Adu, not sure why you are kidding yourself you are not. Chelsea to come in with a last min bid of course.

He's a left winge-cum-striker just behind the front guy.

There's no question about his age, just the fact he's born in Africa. If Rooney was born in Africa would any of you believe he is only 20? No of course not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There's no question about his age, just the fact he's born in Africa. If Rooney was born in Africa would any of you believe he is only 20? No of course not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hes 21

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

tbf it took about 20 minutes for it to kick in! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

someone should get hold of pete boyle or someone similar and get some decent songs together for vidic, carrick and saha. and evra. oh and van der sar.

getting behind our own players >>> singing about random mid-table clubs

Couldnt see this on the last page at all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Vialli backs Man Utd to win title

Former Chelsea boss Gianluca Vialli has tipped Manchester United to pip the champions to the Premiership title.

Vialli says Chelsea's desire to win the Champions League could see them struggle to retain their league crown.

He told BBC Sport: "I think United are going to be slightly too strong. They look really determined to win it.

"Probably the distraction of wanting to win the Champions League will be too much for Chelsea to compete with Manchester United," Vialli added.

The two sides played out a 1-1 draw at Old Trafford on Sunday to leave United three points clear in the title race.

"I think a draw was a fair result," Vialli added. "Manchester United were better than Chelsea in the first half and Chelsea came back strong in the second half.

"I think everyone will be happy with the result. Chelsea are still in contention and Manchester United are still top so both managers will be very happy with what they saw on the pitch."

But Vialli, who spent over four years with the Blues as a player and manager, believes his former club have the better chance of going all the way in Europe.

He added: "I wouldn't be surprised to see Manchester United win the Premiership and Chelsea win the Champions League.

"I think both clubs, both managers and their players would settle for this.

"Chelsea have a squad big enough with so many quality players that Jose Mourinho can rotate the team depending on whether they are playing in the Premiership or Europe, the opposition or the physical condition of his players and their squad is big enough to try to win both competitions.

"But the competition in the Premiership is stronger. Manchester United are firmly determined to win the title after a few years and Chelsea are more focused on being the best in Europe."

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Luca knows the score icon_cool.gif

I mean, leading up to the game and a bit after I could understand but now it's ridiculous, I mean it's getting to the stage where we're "obsessed" with singing about them, the murderers/two times stuff yeah but for christs sake the Gerrard stuff, it's ridiculous, it's all you ever seem to hear at away games too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

that's awesome. They need new tshirts at the stands near OT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Megastore has new shirts iirc.

GO THERE icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

It did aye mate but at least it doesn't start straight from kick off, if we only had a few songs, I could live with it but we have a fantastic reportoire of songs and it's a shame that they either get sung at 500 miles an hour or don't get sung

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

la la la was a friendly la la la </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's even talking like a scouser now, la. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would explain the perm he has when his hair grows long.

this is a new one

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">: There may occasionally be tickets priced £50 allocated due to Matchday Hospitality tickets being made available in the standard members’ ballot. If you are allocated these tickets but find them unsuitable, please return them to the Ticketing & Membership Services Department as soon as possible with a covering letter and a full refund will be issued. Please note it is advisable to send the tickets recorded delivery. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus christ just f**k off will ya

Quadrant hospitality tickets are about as bad as it gets.

Sure yo uget a padded seat but yo ualso get the most expensive 'normal' tickets which ensure the worst atmosphere icon14.gif

I have sat i nthe quadrants 3 times now & it's the worst atmosphere there is.

I would only sit there if there was no other choice. I would rather sit in the south stand.

I just cant believe how much worse it has gotten already this year.. every scheme and promotion under the sun to rake in max. revenue just f**king half the fans over completely.

bet the twats havent shown their face on MUTV since that first interview to face any calls about this shambles.

It's an utter joke, just glad that I'm a season ticket holder and don't have to put up with this shambles.

I can see them aboloshing membership altogether next season or half season, season tickets </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah yes

if i said i couldn't afford to pay for your ST and mine on the spot what would you do???

Archived