The Anybody But England Thread.

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or are we in one of those let's have the last word kind of scenarios. No one wins in those fwiw.

Just post something and I will not answer, it will save you the hassle of searching youtube for useless crap ... also maybe save anyone the time of having to click on it.

Just post something and I will not answer, it will save you the hassle of searching youtube for useless crap ... also maybe save anyone the time of having to click on it.

I don't know why you are being so nasty tbf. I understand your original point, I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

Fellow Hondurans..er, I mean, ABEs... supporting the mighty foulers,..er, I mean, Hondurans! :D

Nah I don't mind England as I've said in this thread before. Honduras so filthy tonight, no need for it. Although England are playing like dog ****. Why is Sturridge on the right wing more often than any other England player?

I have to honestly ask, is any of that actually true?

-Best Olympics, well that is a matter of opinion.

-You never won 2 world wars, you were part of the reason we won 2 world wars.

-best city in the world, again just a matter of opinion, if you are talking about London then I would say you were talking total ****, I lived there for a year and it is not even close to being the best city in the world.

-one of the most powerful countries in the world ... now you're just taking the ****!

-best football league in the world, again a matter of opinion, I would say the La Liga was better but again, a matter of opinion.

jmr, I love you for getting that kind of reaction :D

England are so bad, 10 men :D

Wilshere possibly the most over-rated player in history of football?

Barkley's clearly talented but when him and Wilshere waste end products so often what's the point!

As for Welbeck, he has nearly evolved into Emile Heskey, except Heskey set up more!

Love it! So much hype, yet so awful.

The media/fans etc. Generally so over-rated...
Don't agree with that...certainly not the fans anyway. Most don't rate this team at all and just expect them to be there to 'have a go' and see how they'll do. Also think most media has been pretty spot on as well being roughly the same...there's been loads of world cup stuff, but none of this 'England to win' type stuff we've seen for the last 20 years...actually think the fans and media are being the most realistic we've ever been

England are so bad, 10 men :D

Wilshere possibly the most over-rated player in history of football?

Barkley's clearly talented but when him and Wilshere waste end products so often what's the point!

As for Welbeck, he has nearly evolved into Emile Heskey, except Heskey set up more!

Love it! So much hype, yet so awful.

This is one of the worst posts I have ever seen. If you don't see what Danny Welbeck brings then you don't deserve to have eyes. Welbeck is very good.

When your country can get out of the group stage then you can judge :brock::lol:

Hey man, I'm just having fun with this ABE thread. It's the best thread in this sub forum so far. I use it entirely in a mocking sense, I'm not really an ABE...I'm a celebrating Honduran! :lol: 0-0! 0-0! \o/ \o/ \o/

Hey man, I'm just having fun with this ABE thread. It's the best thread in this sub forum so far. I use it entirely in a mocking sense, I'm not really an ABE...I'm a celebrating Honduran! :lol: 0-0! 0-0! \o/ \o/ \o/

In truth I quite like this thread - the ABE's are good fun.

The England fans that just enjoy slating the team are much worse imo.

This is one of the worst posts I have ever seen. If you don't see what Danny Welbeck brings then you don't deserve to have eyes. Welbeck is very good.

I definitely see what he brings.

Many misses.

Much possesion loss.

Bit of skill, nice play. Oh too far lost the ball.

He brings humour for us ABE's

In truth I quite like this thread - the ABE's are good fun.

The England fans that just enjoy slating the team are much worse imo.

I am actually enjoying it, even though I'm not really an ABE. I'm just taking the ****. Watching the other people in here talking though is hilarious :D

Yeah, that's right England make the most of this.

As in 4 years time Bale, Ramsey and co shall dump you out of the world cup*

*That's if you even make it

I wouldn't fancy my chances against you now tbf.

Yeah, that's right England make the most of this.

As in 4 years time Bale, Ramsey and co shall dump you out of the world cup*

*That's if you even make it

That's like one of those adverts for a greatest hits album for a band that had like 2 somgs you've ever heard of.

Featuring tracks such as Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey, and MANY MANY MORE.

That's like one of those adverts for a greatest hits album for a band that had like 2 somgs you've ever heard of.

Featuring tracks such as Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey, and MANY MANY MORE.

Allen, Joniesta Williams, Emyr Huws, Tom Lawrence, Ben Davies, Paul Dummett, James Chester, George Williams , Sam Vokes etc,

and probably flippin Simon Church

Well this topic should get back on track to a team participating in the World Cup considering the forum it is in but yeah, think Wales fans should wait for Bale and Ramsey to bother showing up for some more internationals before they get a bit too excited about the next World Cup.

Archived