Should Suarez be banned from football?

jmr

Should he be banned from football?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be banned from football?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The solution is quite clear.

I recently watched the movie 'World War Z' and 1 of the ways a country stopped the zombie spread was to remove every persons teeth.

Could be something to think about when it comes to Suarez continuing with playing football.

that just because something does not hurt for more than 5 mins does not excuse it for being an act of complete vulgarity worthy of an example setting ban (30+ matches)

You have to look at bans the length that people are suggesting and ask is what he did worse. The answer is no.

You have to look at bans the length that people are suggesting and ask is what he did worse. The answer is no.

What is a suitable ban for the third different biting incident in the last four years?

Such a superb footballer with talents beyond the majority...but god no man, what the hell are you doing??? I just can't even begin to understand why he's doing this, I said to the missus when I saw it earlier about whether or not he must just go in some kind of animal-like state and begin chomping on people...she just said no, he's a dick. My 1 year old has started having a little cheeky nibble at me now and again...at least he doesn't hide it and has a big smile on his face all pleased with himself afterwards...Suarez has no class like that...shame on you Luis :(

One of said Liverpool fans :D
One of said Liverpool fans what? Do you actually have a point to make, or are you so devoid of wit you feel the need to point and laugh?

FWIW, and not that it needs said, it's rather obviously a bite and he deserves whatever punishment comes his way, though obviously I hope it doesn't include domestic football.

As vile as Pepe is, I don't think it's close. He's vile on a normal scale, but Suarez is in a league of his own.

Pepe not exactly on a normal scale :D the instance where he kicked and punched a couple of players is not something a sane person would do

Uruguay captain Diego Lugano: "You saw this, really? You need to show me because I didn't see anything. Did you see it today or did you see what happened in other years. You couldn't have seen it today because nothing happened.

"The worst of everything is the attitude of Chiellini. He's a great player, with an enormous status. It doesn't correspond with Italian football. As sportsmen leaving the field, crying and appealing against a rival. As a man he disappointed me totally."

Chewy Luis and the Blues :D The Sun must be kicking themselves

Suarez is a bit mental, it's not coincidence that he's gone for the bite 3 times now. That is bloody insane

However, I am against the whole 'ban him from football!!!!' type reactions. I thought his ban for biting Ivanovic at the time was stupid. 4 or 5 games would have been plenty. Biting is up there with 'terrible tackle' I guess

At the previous time it had been a while since he did it in Holland and obviously now it's a lot fresher in the memory. I just think when I wake up tomorrow do I really think Suarez should have been banned for freaking life ... what about next week or next month. People will ask how come Suarez can't play anymore and I think I'll feel silly saying bit someone even a few months in the future

Ban him, fine him but ban him from football? Come on

Uruguay captain Diego Lugano: "You saw this, really? You need to show me because I didn't see anything. Did you see it today or did you see what happened in other years. You couldn't have seen it today because nothing happened.

"The worst of everything is the attitude of Chiellini. He's a great player, with an enormous status. It doesn't correspond with Italian football. As sportsmen leaving the field, crying and appealing against a rival. As a man he disappointed me totally."

I think he may be confused about Italian football tbh

Sounds a tad like Dalglish.

Archived