Group F - Bosnia vs Iran & Nigeria vs Argetina

gillsminnow

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Argentina's kit white shorts then? Become accustomed to them wearing white shorts, assumed that would be the same again this time round. I know they wore white shorts in their previous two games but I just assumed that they were doing it because of FIFA's arbitrary kit rules.

City's first goal ain't it?

In this tournament that is

Heh, now there's a stat. I believe so, yeah. Aguero hasn't scored and neither has Yaya. We don't have that many at the tournament (well, comparatively speaking because we've got quite a few missed out who could be there and weren't selected such as Negredo, Nasri, Clichy). Kompany, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Hart, Milner, Aguero, Silva, Dzeko, Yaya. Think that's it.

Is Argentina's kit white shorts then? Become accustomed to them wearing white shorts, assumed that would be the same again this time round. I know they wore white shorts in their previous two games but I just assumed that they were doing it because of FIFA's arbitrary kit rules.

Yes, the shorts used to be black but were changed to white because of FIFA's new kits rules.

Yes, the shorts used to be black but were changed to white because of FIFA's new kits rules.

Kit rules are silly. Black shorts are traditional Argentina attire, should be allowed to wear the black if they wish. I can understand in circumstances where the opposition wear dark attire also, but in a case like this where the entire opposition kit is bright green, I don't think it should matter.

Kit rules are silly. Black shorts are traditional Argentina attire, should be allowed to wear the black if they wish. I can understand in circumstances where the opposition wear dark attire also, but in a case like this where the entire opposition kit is bright green, I don't think it should matter.

I agree but apparently FIFA think many people still have black and white TVs...

Strange how Zabaleta wears #4... wears #5 for City and is a right back, traditionally assigned number 2 or 5. #4 is a CBs number... or is this because South America numbers positions differently to Europe? I didn't think the defence was different mind you, just thought it was the attack.

Archived