The World Cup Draft Game FINAL - noikeee Vs Noob21

Gizzy

Who Would Win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win?

Welcome everyone to the FINAL of the World Cup Draft Game.

This match is between

noikeee Vs Noob21

1016106_Dream_Team.jpg1016087_Germany.jpg

World Cup Forum Users are asked to vote on which team they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team.

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread, and you can also join in with any chat in the Draft thread. Here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/392025-World-Cup-Draft-Game

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

The result of the voting will be taken in 24 hours, any votes after this time will not count.

Good luck to both managers

Noob gmv because Ronaldo and Gotze would tear Noikeee's defence to pieces. I don't rate Jackson Martinez but I think he'd do a good job of occupying Noikee's defence.

High scoring game, the individual brilliance of Ronaldo would see Noob win.

Honestly no idea how the gap is so big... Noob's been hard done by imo. I mean, overall, his back five is better, his midfield is just as good (Ramires ain't all that I guess) and his attack is fantastic - even if you don't rate Jackson Martinez he's got Gotze and Ronaldo ffs. Noikeee's defence is weak as **** imo, Barzagli aside none of those defenders are much good imo. Front six is awesome but I think that the defence of Noob does a better job than the defence of Noikeee... and with Ronaldo, I think it'd be a high scoring game in favour of Noob.

But hey, what do I know? :D

Best team won, congratulations Noob. I was standing quietly in the corner in amusement and disbelief at a rather big lead in votes I had at a time, but looks like it swung the other way around.

The way I see it our defences are about even, our midfield is about even, but then he has Ronaldo. It's the one team I feared to face since the beginning of the competition, got lucky it only happened in the final. Still pretty happy to how far I got despite not being very happy with how my choices turned out.

Archived