Semi Final 1: Brazil V Germany - 21:00 BST

Djstu23

Screw Germany tbh, it's just fun to see Brazil get trounced :D

I actually don't think Germany have been all that brilliant. Klose looks pretty ponderous, despite his goal. :confused:

They've played well, but this is definitely more down to an utterly, utterly dismal Brazil performance.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will there really be any riots? I mean the riots were political. Poor country spending to much on a luxury. Is the performance on the pitch really effect much?

I can see it, to be honest. Government and FIFA will be filling their pants now.

Should've realized the world was ending when they went into a World Cup with Fred and Jo.

Fred is making a terrible World Cup, but i follow the Brazilian national league and I can speak better: In 2013 he made a good season, not as good as 2012, but in 2014 he's doing a bad season and it was proven in the World Cup.

Joe is a awful striker, even last year when Atletico Mineiro won the Copa Libertadores he was playing poorly, got six games without scoring and only scored again in the second game of the final. Don't deserve to be in the Brazilian NT.

has Paulo opened the champagne yet?

Game not over yet. :D

But jokes aside, as much as I expected a German win, 5-0 in first half is something unbelievable.

Archived