Fun, long term journeyman career.....

Very easy to do on FMC with the Add / Remove Leagues option, plus the accelerated speed of the mode.

Last year I had a save that meandered from South America (specifically Argentina and Brazil), over to Sweden, Greece, Russia, England, Australia and somewhere else that eludes me. Great fun! I get bored at clubs very, very quickly and this self-destructive tendency to fail to plan suits a roaming manager :)

Cheers for the feedback guys. Since FM12 I've tended to play one club mode. I am gonna sit down tonight and start up a journeyman career. I fancy setting up with the following leagues:

England

Spain

Italy

Iceland

Sweden

Holland

Belgium

Norway

All European but potential to be fun!

Gone for it! Loaded England, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Scotland, Spain, Sweden and Norway. Started unemployed with rep set at Semi Pro. Applied for all jobs and was rejected by all but a handful of semi pro Norwegian sides. Accepted the challenge of managing Kvik Halden, a second division (3rd tier) side. Took over half way through season with club in mid table and after 6 games in charge I've won 3 and lost 3.

Only played for an hour but cracking fun so far! Cheers for the advice guys!

Currently running, and plan to manage each of these teams:

Argentina: Boca Juniors

Belgium: Anderlecht

Brazil: Flamengo

Chile: Colo Colo

Czech Republic: Sparta Prague

England: Stoke, Wigan, Crewe, Wrexham, Torquay,

Macclesfield

Germany: Dortmund, Union Berlin

Italy: Roma

Netherlands: Ajax

Scotland: Hearts

Serbia: Red Star

Spain: Barcelona, Mallorca

Sweden: Djurgarden

USA: NYCFC

Wales: Airbus, Cefn Druids, Bangor

I've started with Wrexham, and will see how I get on!

We'll that lasted long..........

I applied for another job after only 7 games in charge of Kvik and was duly sacked! Only job I could get was at Lowestoft town, who are absolutely woeful. We are deep in the relegation zone from the Conf North although picked up 4 points from 3 games in charge. Hey ho!

Archived