It is too easy ! (and I normally suck)

I hope my jpg files are added.

I just took an average team from second division (switzerland), borrowed a few players, choose a formation, no team instruction and I won so easily.

And I got bored... Now I am promoted of course, but surely this is too easy. Is my tactic just too good? :(

eqv0j8.jpg

pb0iu.jpg

Well I cant seem to upload my screenshots? What am I doing from, both jpg and png. And they are not that huge in size?

(edit: chose to upload the files)

Anyway, I play 4-3-3DM, no instructions. 2 wingers, one advanced striker. 2 CM, one DM

Well, I don´t think that game is so easy as you say; of course, I expect you suffer more on swiss premier league than this season. If the game is so easy try it with Eibar or Cordoba at LIGA BBVA and go to champions league in your first season jejeje. I don´t see big differences in terms of difficulty from football manager 2014 to football manager 2015. What are your team??? what about that players you borrowed??? Perhaps you are a lucky player :D

In my 13 years playing that saga (since championship manager 4), I had success and I failed a lot of time. Even at the same year. I don´t think big difference this year.

Playing as Nottingham Forest, it is getting a bit easier for me in my 5th season, but im very much looking forward for my bunch of youngsters to grow up and dominate football. So far only won Championship & EPL once.

Forest won the Championship and FA Cup in the first season of my save (England on full detail, but I'm not managing there so no influence from me).

Archived