Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

Sencur End Of Season Review 2012/13 - Slovenian First Division

Media Prediction: 8th

Board Demands: Clear of Relegation

I promise: Clear of Relegation

Players Interested: 1679 (up from 1553 the previous season)

So, we're not tipped to finish in the bottom two. Which is nice, and shows some decent progress. We start up with the draw for the First Qualifying round of the UEFA cup, which draws us against near neighbours Slavija of Bosnia. Should be winnable, and a 5-1 home leg gives us all the confidence we need.

Unlike our first league game of the season, which ends in defeat by a single goal at Gorica. I'm having trouble strengthening enough to be confident about the league campaign, with a quite bare squad at present. But a home win over champions Koper, and a couple of signatures put us into good heart before the return leg with Slavija.

Which we proceed to win 5-0, to stroll through to the second qualifying round. An excellent result, tempered somewhat by enquiries from Feyenoord, Sampdoria and Monaco about my centre back. Leave him alone! icon_mad.gif Draw for the 2Q round draws us against P. Ferriera of Portugal, who I've never heard of and a quick check suggests have just been relegated from the Portuguese top flight IRL. Still, should be too good for us I would imagine.

We go into the home leg with only 3 points from 4 games in the league, and little hope. The Portuguese batter us in the first half, but can't get through, and the second half is like a dream. A 30 yarder from our Brazilian striker (who had tormented us in our previous stint in the top flight), a sending off for them, and a debut goal for a Polish U21 striker give us a 2-0 win. Superb!

Unlike our league form. We're bottom. Not far adrift, but a home defeat to Interblock is deeply annoying.

2-1 up in Portugal. They need to score four to go through. Surely we can't **** this one up? Oh? We have? 5-2 is it? I really do ****ing loathe this game sometimes icon_mad.gif This season might take a while to complete if it keeps going like this...

I give things another go a couple of nights later, and the reload, or the fresh look, or the freedom from European distraction seems to do the job. Ten points from five games puts us in 8th, albeit only a point clear of bottom placed Drava, who we have just beaten 4-0.

Stately progress in the cup again seems to hold the best hope of Europe next season, and a couple of simple wins over Division Two opposition sees us into a semi final against Celje.

Difficult to get too excited about the season so far. We get to the winter break in 8th. Ahead of Interblock on GD and 9 points clear of Drava in tenth. I'd take that at the end of the season, but hopefully we can strengthen in January to push on.

And strengthen I think we do. We sell our Brazilian striker and a right back, and with the money come in two international midfielders from other clubs in Slovenia - one Montenegrin and one Bolivian (icon_eek.gif), and a Ukrainian defender. The goalkeeper we needed would only agree to come in the summer, which is a bind, but hopefully we'll still be in this league when he arrives!

Consecutive 4-1 defeats out of the break do nothing to help me believe that. We're 9th. Again. Still a decent gap to Drava, but we play them next and a defeat will just kill me. But they have two sent off and hand us a 4-2 victory. 9 points clear of them, and now back in 8th.

We go on a decent run from there, to the point where we have ten games left and basically no chance of finishing bottom, and a good 7 or so points over Interblock in the play-off spot. Defence is the trouble. We're scoring plenty, but have conceded many many more than anyone else except Drava. Survival now looks likely though, and we can look for players to come in.

A second consecutive cup final is reached, with a 3-2 AET win over Celje. Although our excitement is tempered somewhat by our chairman accepting a bid from Zurich for my starting CB who goes instantly for 400k up front, and for the midfielder who scored the winner, who is going to second division Nafta icon_mad.gif for 330k.

8 games unbeaten in the league ends with defeat to Interblock, and while we are in 6th, with 4 games remaining we are only 6 points clear of 9th. We should be fine, but you never know... A 4-0 home win against Maribor makes us safe however, and allows us to plan properly for next season's assault.

But will we have European football to offer? The cup final is against 3rd placed Gorica. They can't finish high up enough in the league for us to lose this game and still qualify. Our form since the winter break has been excellent, but we will be without a left back for the game as injuries and suspensions mount. In the 9th minute, Pajovic scores his 12th of an injury hit season to give us the lead. Which is how it stays at half time. Gorica have had chances, but we're doing okay here. Then within a minute of the re-start, club captain Srnec heads in from a corner. 2-0! A bad looking injury to Ortiz, our Bolivian sours things in the final ten minutes, but the celebrations soon begin. Sencur have won the Slovenian Cup!!!

Back in the league, 6th place is secured, and comfortable mid-table obscurity suits us fine for this year. We start to clear out some bits of dead wood and look to make some deals for next season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slovenian Second Division 6th

Slovenian Cup - Winners!

End Of Season Awards

Danilo Spotgic

Best Eleven

Transfers

Hopes for next season - Has to be to tighten up the defense and look to qualify for Europe through the league..

2008-09 Slovenian Second Division 2nd (play-off loss)

2009-10 Slovenian Second Division CHAMPIONS!

2010-11 Slovenain First Division 9th (play-off loss)

2011-12 Slovenian Second Division CHAMPIONS!

2012-13 Slovenian First Division 6th

Sencur Honours Board

Slovenian Division Two

2010, 2012

Slovenian Cup

European Co-efficients

Club - 5.444 (297th) +10

Nation - 16.000 (23rd - 1-2-1) +5

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FC Bulle - Super League 2015/16

Transfers again were busy going into our fifth season in the Super League. A couple of players were sold for silly money which isn't reflected on the transfer screen as a lot of the fees were after 10 league games. As the finances shot shows the 8m in on transfers allowed for a healthy profit.

We're now a Rich Club icon_smile.gif and to celebrate the greedy board paid themselves 1.6m icon_frown.gif

Although to be fair, I've been pushing the board for improvements and they have said yes everytime. We now have Top training facilities and with a promised Youth Facilities upgrade coming this Summmer both of these will be maxed out.

They also announced plans to install 4500 seats , making our 5150 capacity stadium all-seater. While they do this we get to share Lausanne's 15770 capacity stadium.

On the pitch performances were average to poor all season. Way too many draws, 15 in total mainly down to a still weak defence and GK as my assistants assesssment of CA & PA on the squad screen shows. I simply can't find the players or if I can find them they are unscoutable and they're clubs won't allow them come for a trial.

But, while we were average so was everyone else and we hovered around the top all season. After every loss or draw I'd check the table expecting the worst but every other team seemed incapable of taking advantage.

Come the final day it was between us and Young Boys. We were home to Zurich, while Young Boys played Neuchatel Xamax. The team played awful and we lost 1-2, BUT Young Boys lost too. FC Bulle are (crap) Swiss Champions.

So our first European adventure will be the Champions League...I'm scared.

FC Bulle Trophy Room

2015-2016 Swiss Champions

European Co-efficients

FC Bulle - 5.306 (340th)

Switzerland - 13.083 (25th)

My new ground built a couple of years ago held 380 (all seated).

The board said they'd put in an extra 380 seats as the end of last season.

They have done, but the capacity has now increased to over 8,000.

Whats going on? Bug? Would the board mention extra terracing? Seems odd anyway

Razer82 – Clough Rangers – 2013 / 2014 – Northern Irish Premier Division

League – 1st Champions!

Champions League – 3rd Qualifying Round – Lost 13-4 on agg to Porto

UEFA Cup – 1st Round – Lost 3-0 on agg to Sparta Prague

Northern Irish Cup – Winners! Defeated Ballymena 2-0

League Cup – Winners! Defeated Glentoran 2-1

Antrim Cup – Winners! Defeated Distillery 1-0 aet

All Ireland Cup – Finished 3rd in Group A

Manager Profile

Team Stats

Transfer Summary

Blackwell

We began the season with a trip to Latvia to face Ventpils in the first qualifying round of the Champions League. We managed to progress on away goals after a 5-5 draw. The second round saw us facing Aab of Denmark where we again scraped through on away goals after a 4-4 draw. The 3rd round was never going to lead to anything other than a defeat as we were drawn with Porto. We were humiliated in the 1st Leg but managed to keep the score in the 2nd Leg rather closer.

Having made the 3rd qualifying round we were given another opportunity in the UEFA Cup where we were drawn with Sparta Prague – A 3-0 agg defeat was a better outcome then I had expected after the trouncing that Porto had given us in the Champion League. The total of £200k in prize money was well received and moves us that little bit closer to the magical £5million mark that seems to be needed for the club to turn professional.

The first trophy of the campaign was lifted at the beginning of November when after easily qualifying from our group in the League Cup and dispatched Ballymena Utd, Bangor and finally Glentoran to win the competition for the second year in a row.

We also retained the Antrim Cup this season, defeating H & W Welders, Cliftonville and Glentoran on the way to a final against Distillery, who were 2nd in the league at the time. We needed extra time to secure victory in a scrappy game.

The league was a walk in the park again and we suffered just the one defeat at the hands of Glentoran and we again scored a massive 88 goals on our way to our third consecutive league victory. A record 9-1 victory over Cloeraine was made even more special by the double hat trick from Chris Blackwell. We again took all three positions in the Player of the Year award and also all three in the League Top Scorer standings.

We also retained the Northern Irish cup to complete back to back domestic clean sweeps, dispatching Wakehurst, Banbridge, Institute and Larne before besting Ballymena United in the final.

We were drawn into the same group of the All Ireland Cup as last season, Drogheda Utd, Shamrock Rovers and Glentoran, so straight away I was looking to repeat last years 3rd place in the group. But defeats to Drogeha, 7-0 & 3-1 and Shamrock Rovers 2-0 & 4-3 left us needing to take points from Glentoran, 1-1 draw and a 2-0 win secured us 3rd place in the group for the second year running. Still the prize money was again well received.

I’m thinking that I’m not going to make any progress in the All Ireland Cup until the team becomes professional, but I can hope that I make some sort of progress before that happens.

Blackwell (60 Goals) and Williams (45 Goals) were top scorers this season with other excellent contributions from Thomas (14 Goals & 30 Assists) and Martin (7 Goals & 11 Assists) and as always Downing (20 Goals) was on hand to chip in when the goals were needed.

A link with Fulham was announced at the beginning of the season – not that it was worth it, none of their players wanted to come on loan.

Once again we’re off to share the Ballymena Showgrounds as The Hill is to be nearly doubled in size. Maybe the season after the expansion is completed we’ll be able to play a whole year at our on stadium.

Gundo – For your table – 3 Domestic Titles

Coefficients

Club – 0.439 – 490th (Up 40 Places)

Country – 0.000 – 52nd (Down 3 Places)

Baulmes - Challenge League - 23/24 - Winter Break

So, lets start afresh....

As I mentioned there were 67 players in the squad when I joined. Thankfully over 40 of those had contracts running out the next week. After quickly checking that all of them were indeed rubbish, I quickly ascertained that the rest of the squad were hardly much cop either. Hence a large restructure was to take place.

In came over 20 players in all positions all on free transfers; we stole Yverdon's first choice central midfield, also from them we got an ST who had scored 60 goals in 3 seasons for them and was runner up in the CL Player of the Year 3 seasons back. Apart from him a couple of other very useful looking strikers arrived plus a few more MCs and some good DCs. 3 loanees came in as well. I even managed to flog a few backups for small amounts to cut down the wage bill

So in the end I started the season with a pretty good squad, similar levels to UGS a few years back, should be no relegation problems, in fact with a little luck I could see top 10 being a possibility...

First up was a visit from Yverdon (minus their central midfield), this of course was the result helped us finish 3rd last season. 2 goals each from my new strikers and we gained an unexpectedly easy 4-1 win. I have had worse starts to a season. Next up Servette visited and we played well but lost to any early goal. We finally played like the relegation strugglers we were supposed to be as we then conceded 9 to Lugano and Delemont. Following the 1-4 against Delemont, we then drew 5 out of the next 6 and lost the other. One of those was the trip to UGS, we got a nice if mildly undeserved 1-1 out of it.

We were lurking around 12th-14th place but there were only 5-6 points to 5th as the top 4 were flying away from the pack. We finally got ourselves organised and absolutely hooned Fribourg 5-1. After a plucky cup defeat to Luzern we went to visit Schaffhausen who had won 7 out of 7 at home and were 3rd, and we left with a fantastic 2-0 win, totally and utterly deserved if a tad unexpected. We obviously followed this with a 0-1 defeat at home to Chiasso icon_rolleyes.gif. 3 games later and we visited Servette, the match more or less that cost me the UGS job. They had won 8 in a row, conceding 1 goal in the process, were 2nd and unbeaten at home. We then proceeded to do this to them icon_eek.gif. Ridiculously good. If only I could have done that last season. This put us in the top 10. We then visited Yverdon and promptly beat them 4-1 as well icon14.gif. We concluded the Winter half with a draw. Hence we find ourselves in 8th place. Not bad, better than I was expecting, only 4 points off 5th as well, and only 3 points behind UGS as well....

We started off with the usual 4-4-2 but changed to 5-3-2 wingbacks after a few games more thru necessity than choice as both my MLs were injured and I realised we had a ridiculous number of players who could play at wingback.

Renato, the Brazilian ST is very good, well, he is very fast which scares most teams. He has 15 goals whilst the other STs have chipped in. Both MC and DC positions are well covered. We signed a couple of very good players during the season and with the plethora of WBs I will stick with that formation to the end of the season at least.

If I can keep in the top 10 I will be happy, but as I said, 5th is only 4 points away, thing is Delemont and supposedly, UGS are much better than us.

UGS Update

Their "new direction" involved hiring a manager sacked from Lausanne a year previously icon_rolleyes.gif. To be fair he did manage to keep the squad more or less together. The ML left as expected (he probably would have done if I had stayed) but he then sold the other one as well so he had to resort to playing the brilliant new DL (he is a good winger as well tbh) there with the same DLs as last season (including our friend Jovanovic a couple of times!). Out also went Peschel and Kohler (the stunning GK), in came my 3 signings and an elderly back-up GK and that was it. As you can see they are not doing exceptionally well. The new ST is awesome, the rest are playing averagely.

Chmel Blsany, Czech First Division 2014-15 Season Review

Finally got round to finishing this season so here goes with the report:

Intertoto Cup

Our season started early with a trip to Georgia. A 10-2 aggregate win over WIT-Georgia with what was essentially my U-18 team was pleasing. Aarau of Switzerland were up next but it seems my first teamers were still in holiday mode as we found ourselves 3-0 just 14 minutes into the first leg. A few desperate switches prevented further goals but we couldn't score either and faced a huge challenge in the home leg. Thankfully, we were up to the challenge. icon_smile.gif 3 goals in the first 24 minutes levelled the match. I then pulled back a bit to hold the score. 1 sending off for each side late on meant extra time played out quietly. Onto penalties then were both teams tried their best to miss as many as they could - luckily my boys weren't quite as bad as the Swiss and we just scraped through! icon_biggrin.gif Unfortunately, we paid a price as our star striker from last season, Predrag Dabic broke his leg during the game and was ruled out for 6 months. icon_frown.gif Metalist of Ukraine were up next and an efficient pair of performances saw us win 1-0 on aggregate and qualify for the UEFA Cup. icon14.gif

UEFA Cup

We entered in the second qualifying round and were paired with Norwegian team Brann. It was all essentially over by halftime in the first leag as we roared into a 4-0 lead. A late goal for Brann meant we had to be careful in the second leg. A 1-1 draw there put us safely through tp the first round proper, 5-2 on aggregate. We just needed to avoid one of the big teams to make it to the group stages but it was not to be as the draw paired us with Man Utd. icon_eek.gif In the first leg at Old Trafford, we found ourselves 5-0 down after 30 minutes as Wayne Rooney rampaged all over my defence. The second half was slightly better as we scored two but couldn't prevent Man Utd from adding one more. The second leg saw a much improved performance from my team and we were unlucky not to do better than a 1-1 draw. Our European adventure for this year ended then with a 7-3 aggregate loss.

Summer Transfers

The summer transfer window was quiet but still busier than I would have liked. I lost two first teamers who believed Blsany was not big enough for them. Marko Nikolic was first to go, heading to Basel for 2.5mil up front plus 35% sell-on and an extra 750k when he makes his international debut. It was a shame to lose him as he was just starting to reach his peak at 24 and he was the cornerstone of my defence. Henny Backer, my Aruban striker, was next to start sulking and consequently headed to Sparta Prague (950k up front, 30% sell-on and another 95ok to come after 10 goals). Apart from that, I let some dross go and loaned out some youngsters. The loss of the two mentioned above meant some shopping was in order so I signed Robertas Mirauskas, a Lithuanian DC, from Slavia Prague. I'd been tracking him since our days in the 2nd division and at 26, he was an ideal experienced replacement for Nikolic. I also brought in Lubos Sedlacek, a 22 year old striker who had made a name for himself in the second division and the Czech U-21 side and seemed ready to make the step up. I also picked up a Danish AMC, Anders Udsen for free and a young Spanish forward called Ibai Alonso that my scouts spotted at the Euro U21 Championship (if anything, I signed him just for the fact that a Spanish player wanted to join my little club icon_biggrin.gif).

Czech First Division (Up to winter break)

We started the season strongly, losing only once in the opening 12 games. Unfortunately, several other teams started strongly too and, although we were in the top 4, we were only a couple of point ahead of 8th most of the time. Good wins against Sparta Prague, Slovacko and Hlucin saw us challenge for top spot but two defeats before the winter break ment we dropped back to 4th again.

Czech Cup

After strong showings the last few seasons, we bombed this time. Easy wins against amateur teams saw us through to the 4th round, where we got sucker punched by Hlucin, who hit us with 2 late goals to win 2-1. We got our revenge by thrashing them 5-0 in the league a few days later but the fans and the board were not best pleased...

Winter Transfers

Again, I faced a winter of discontent with speculation unsettling my best players. I managed to persuade 4 players to sign new deals to quash the rumours but Loic Nestor was having none of it and wanted out. His 'bigger club' of choice was Banik Ostrava, who were in the first division relegation zone - not sure what he was on about icon_confused.gif - I was hoping for them to go down to teach him a lesson but eventually they escaped the drop on the last day of the season. icon_mad.gif This meant I had lost my two first choice centre backs in the same season... But no worries - my scouts had found plenty of talent for me to look at though and a replacemnt duly came in the form of 21 year old Slovakian Marek Moravcik. I also picked up some promising talents, whom I hope will figure strongly next season.

Czech First Division (post winter break)

Two more defeats as the league campaign resumed put us in a very poor position sa far as the title was concerned. Following that, we were unbeaten for the rest of the season but we couldn't catch Sparta Prague or Brno at the top. The return of Predrag Dabic was encouraging though as he immediately got back amongst the goals. One of my want away players, keeper Djokic, had a change of heart too and decide to stay and sign a new contract. icon14.gif In the end, we finished third and an rise in the coefficients for the Czech Republic (for which I believe I can take a little credit icon_wink.gif) meant that was enough for a UEFA Cup spot. icon_smile.gif

Other News

The stadium was expanded again, this time taking the capacity up to 11,600 (remarkable considering in real life Blsany has a population of about 1,000!) and the training facilites were upgraded too. Improvement s to the youth facilities were promised for the end of the season too. Speaking of the youth, my U18 team were champions of their division. icon_smile.gif

The Season in Screenshots

Czech First Division Final Table

Transfer Summary

Best XI (2014-15 Season)

Overall Best XI - only one addition in the shape of Dilshod Aliev.

Czech First Division Young Player Of The Year - bit surprised Barta won this as he struggled with injuries a bit. Good to see Moravcik in there too though.

The Top Performers - Ian Brown - everyone's favourite frontman was in form again this year. icon_wink.gif

Jaroslav Barta - the young player of the year may not be with me much longer though as bids of 5mil+ are starting to come in and it's only a matter of time before the chairman accepts one over my head...

Marek Moravcik - only arrived in January but looks like he will be a key member of the squad for the next several years.

Ones To Watch - Ibai Alonso - played well in the run outs a gave him and grabbed a few goals too.

Josef Majer - a product of the Blsany youth system, I'll be looking to ease him into the first team next season.

Jakub Vagner - had a promising first full season in the first team squad.

Bargain Basement -

Cengiz Hakan - signed him in January for 3k and my coaches already rate him as better than my other left wingers!

For your table Gundo:

Domestic Titles: 0

Club Coefficient: 16.662 (157th)

Nation Coefficient: 17.167 (20th)

Roll on next season!

Ghostwriter, good luck for the second halk of the season. My CL debut went well until we met Man Utd in the third qualifying round, but we had the consolation of the UEFA cup. News of that and a Winter break transfer bloodbath as we were raided for our 2 best strikers and half the defence next weekend...I'm away all week for work so no FM for me icon_frown.gif

Well done on the CL Razer, there are a few hard lessons to be learned when managing in N.I. so I feel your Porto pain. Third qualifying round is a really good result while still semi-pro. icon14.gif

Welp I started a game and got a season in last week. But due to accidentaly saving over it I have to restart. So here we go with Korsnas: Korsnan

One thing I noticed in the lost season was that I was bleeding money. I'm guessing Appearance bonuses and goal bonuses really aren't the best thing to be offering at these levels.

Both Gundo's and dafuge's challenges are how I have always played CM/FM- from the bottom up. I have two Harrow Hill stories going (and a 3rd one waiting on one of the others finishing) that would fit with dafuge, so I thought I would try my hand at this one too icon_smile.gif

Since I am a mod on FM Stories, that is where my tale will be-

Norwegian Nights, Better Days?

Since I will have six active stories going including this one, and it takes awhile to update each more or less dailey- not too likely I will be dropping posts often on this thread icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Faramir:

Both Gundo's and dafuge's challenges are how I have always played CM/FM- from the bottom up. I have two Harrow Hill stories going (and a 3rd one waiting on one of the others finishing) that would fit with dafuge, so I thought I would try my hand at this one too icon_smile.gif

Since I am a mod on FM Stories, that is where my tale will be-

Norwegian Nights, Better Days?

Since I will have six active stories going including this one, and it takes awhile to update each more or less dailey- not too likely I will be dropping posts often on this thread icon_smile.gif

Excellent stuff, will look forward to reading your progress. icon14.gif

Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge Table *New

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">(Nat) League Year Club Username Achievements

______________________________________________________________________________________________

*(Pol) First 2017/18 Hetman Zamosc pjtopor 2 Champions League (2018,2019)

9 Domestic Titles

1 Uefa Cup (2017)

*(Nor) Premier 2020 Skjetten cookie15 1 Champions League (2020)

4 Domestic Titles

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aus) First 2008/09 SV Grodig Gilbster -

(Blr) Premier 2012 Livadia RecliamTheKop -

(Blr) First 2008 Molodenchno Reverand&Makers -

(Bel) Premier 2029/30 Meldert CoachFlu 12 Domestic Titles

(Bel) Second 2009/10 KSK Hasselt saab693 -

(Bel) Third 2008/09 SW Harelbeke aqnfiqw -

(Bel) Third 2008/09 SW Harelbeke minisav -

(Bel) Third 2008/09 RC Gent Razer82 -

(Bul) Group A 2009/10 Pomorie cookie15 -

(Cro) Premier 2025/26 Slovanja iacovone 11 Domestic Titles

(Cro) Premier 2013/14 NK Lokomotiva Zagreb Konquest -

(Cro) Premier 2009/10 NK koprivnica max1994 -

(Cro) First 2008/09 NK Cakovec Spagbol -

(Cze) First 2014/15 Chmel Blasney DodgeeD -

(Cze) First 2009/10 Blasny glennuk -

(Cze) First 2008/09 Slavoj Vysehrad chopo -

(Den) Premier 2011/12 birkerød Alurny -

(Den) First 2008 Svendborg Truegunner -

(Den) Second 2008 Svendborg Icelander83 -

(Fin) Premier 2012 Rakuunat Bluejacket -

(Fin) First 2008 SalPa Frazza Pee -

(Gre) National 2008/09 Rodos corinthiano -

(Gre) National 2008/09 Niki V neilez2 -

(Hün) Second 2009/10 Nagykata J Mo -

(Hün) Second 2008/09 Komloi max1994 -

(Hün) Second 2008/09 Szeged Yastian -

(Ice) First 2008 Víðir Garði aqnfiqw -

(Isr) National 2008/09 Hapoel Kfar-Shalem Mark Snellink -

(Ire) Premier 2014 Sporting Fingal The_shocker7 1 Domestic Title

(N.I)*Premier 2033/34 Knockbreda NepentheZ 23 Domestic Titles

(N.I) Premier 2039/40 Tandragee NepentheZ -

(N.I) Premier 2024/25 Downpatrick Gilbster 13 Domestic Titles

(N.I) Premier 2025/26 Rasharkin ridleys 13 Domestic Titles

(N.I) Premier 2018/19 Sirocco Works dafuge 8 Domestic Titles

(N.I) Premier 2017/18 Portglenone Icelander83 4 Domestic Titles

(N.I) Premier 2015/16 Lisbon Rangers gaijin 3 Domestic TitleS

(N.I) Premier 2013/14 Clough Rangers Razer82 3 Domestic Title

(N.I) Premier 2016/17 Cookstown Olympic kccircle 2 Domestic Title

(N.I) Premier 2015/16 Mosside Jimbokav1971 1 Domestic Title

(N.I) Premier 2013/14 Killyleagh chambers -

(N.I) Premier 2010/11 Coleraine Crusaders gers51 -

(N.I) Premier 2010/11 Mosside foost -

(N.I) First 2011/12 Killyleagh AztecCrute -

(N.I) First 2008/09 Lisbon Rangers happy slappy -

(N.I) Second 2008/09 Killyleagh PoopyPants -

(N.I) Second 2008/09 Cookstown Olympic sergent21 -

(N.I) Second 2008/09 Dollingstown jameslowe -

(N.I) Second 2008/09 Rasharkin Linfield Fc -

(N.I) Second 2008/09 Lisbon Rangers Robert_296 -

(Nor) Premier 2014 Randaberg IL Gundo -

(Nor) First 2014 Orn Horten jamieslowe -

(Nor) First 2012 KIL/Hemne CoatesyWins -

(Nor) First 2010 FKUM Oslo rlipscombe -

(Nor)*Second 2008 Grorud Faramir -

(Pol) Premier 2014/15 TKP Torun Supermas2 1 Domestic Title

(Pol) Premier 2009/10 Raków Czestochowa gaijin -

(Rom) First 2009/10 Juventus Bucharest max1994 -

(Rom) Second 2008/09 Lotus Luceafãrul 442to445 -

(Rom) Second 2008/09 CSM Sebes rfcabd -

(Rus) Premier 2015 Amur Blagoveschensk johnnyquest409 1 Domestic Title

(Ser) Super 2010/11 Obilic Belgrade dave safc -

(Ser) First 2008/09 Macva Des Tiny -

(Slk) Chall. 2009/10 Baden mocko666 -

(Slk) Second 2009/10 FK Raca catesy2021 -

(Slo) First 2012/13 Sencur spotg -

(Slo) Second 2009/10 Crensovci thezogsageordie -

(Slo) Second 2008/09 NK Olimpija Bezigad max1994 -

(Swe) Premier 2017 Gestrike-Hammarby IF Scab 2 Domestic Titles

(Swe) First 2010 Limhamns IF Truegunner -

(Swe) First 2010 Limhamns IF pl-fikander -

(Swe) First 2010 Gantofta IF padmore_001 -

(Swe) First 2009 Boo FF Mike_Cardinal -

(Swe) Second 2009 VMA IK Gilbster -

(Swe) Second 2009 FBK Balkan Storzy -

(Swe) Second 2008 Korsnan GoalieManPat21 -

(Swi) Super 2017/18 FC Mendrisio-Stabio Quacky 4 Domestic Title

(Swi) Super 2015/16 FC Bulle daemonic 1 Domestic Title

(Swi) Super 2017/18 SC YF Juventus Annihilator666 -

(Swi) Super 2012/13 FC Baulmes Jazza -

(Swi)*Chall. 2022/23 FC UGS ghostwriter -

(Swi) Chall. 2023/24 FC Baulmes ghostwriter -

(Swi) Chall. 2008/09 FC Bex Flashman's S' D' -

(Swi) Chall. 2008/09 FC Bulle max1994 -

(Tur) Second 2008/09 Tokatspor Robot (SMFC) -

(Wal) Premier 2011/12 Newport YMCA KLH84 -

(Wal) Premier 2010/11 Afan Lido dlnwba86 -

(Wal) Premier 2008/09 Afan Lido CCFC 4 life -

(Wal) Premier 2008/09 Newport YMCA Ex_Arch_31 -

*Ghostwriter released from FC UGS, took over FC Bulle.

*Nepenthez left Knockbreda, took over Tandragee.

*Faramir's progress is documented in the FM Stories Forum. </pre>

Originally posted by max1994:

I have started again as i accidently saved over my olimpija game.

Ive taken over KFUM Oslo of the norwegian second division group 4

here Me

wish me luck as im justed about to start

max

KFUM Oslo... memories!! icon_biggrin.gif got a game with them on hold at the moment... at start of 4th season iirc. got promoted 2nd season after narrowly missing out in first year.

good luck!!

Good luck mate Sweden is good fun, when I came to take over my Svendborg they seemed to have a few good players and I was very lucky in my free transfers.

In Division 1 now still got no cash but won my first game and my first in the cup.

Double promotion may be on but I think they may be too much too soon

Good luck mate Sweden is good fun, when I came to take over my Svendborg they seemed to have a few good players and I was very lucky in my free transfers.

I've managed in Sweden before in my Career game, Hassleholm I believe it was. And it was quite fun so I've decided to manage in Sweden again.icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

So it's the end of the transfer window and I got 5 players all on free transfers while I lost 15 players all on free transfers.Transfers

I am exicted about Marcelinho and heres why. Marcelinho

I'm not looking forward to the season. Wish me luck.

Mercelinho looks pretty good. How did you find him? Good luck in Sweden.

Originally posted by Gilbster:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

So it's the end of the transfer window and I got 5 players all on free transfers while I lost 15 players all on free transfers.Transfers

I am exicted about Marcelinho and heres why. Marcelinho

I'm not looking forward to the season. Wish me luck.

Mercelinho looks pretty good. How did you find him? Good luck in Sweden. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Searched for all players from Brazil asked my assistant to filter out unrealistic targets and he was there. Result!!!

Sencur End Of Season Review 2013/14 - Slovenian First Division

Media Prediction: 7th

Board Demands: Mid Table

I promise: Top Half

Players Interested: 1682 (up from 1679 the previous season)

UEFA cup draws me against a side I have had a good game with in the past - Vaduz of Liechtenstein - and the board agree to a first upgrade of training and youth facilities as well as 486 new seats to take capacity over 2000. But we also have an annoyance in the shape of my captain and star centre back demanding to leave, and with only one year left on his contract, he goes to Maribor for 425k up front and 40% of next sale and 500k if he plays for Slovenia.

We struggle to a 3-2 home win over Vaduz, which isn't ideal, but some excellent signings are made, particularly the Czech Republic U21 striker, who looks like an excellent player, and shatters our transfer record at 160k. Our first two league games see a 3-2 home win over Celje, and a 4-0 hammering of Livar, who field no fewer than 6 ex-Sencur players.

A 5-0 away thrashing of Vaduz, sees Onderka, our Czech, score four. He has seven in three games for us icon_biggrin.gif We get IFK Goteborg in round two. Could have been harder, but will still be a tough one... Our next league games sees Onderka move on to ten goals from four games as we batter Domzale 5-0 to go top. But the rest of the league has taken notice of this. Maribor up next, and they set out to cripple Onderka. He goes off injured early (thankfully only out for a week), and they win 3-2.

Goteborg come to town, with us 4-1 to win the game, and without Onderka, I'm not confident. But it's a great performance, and we run out 2-0 winners. I immediately remind the boys about what happened in this round last season, and threaten to sack the lot of them if we ship 5 goals in Sweden... Two from Onderka early in the first half in Sweden mean that shipping five is needed again to be knocked out, and when he completes his hat-trick, I start to relax. We end up with a second successive 5-0 away win, and we're one game away from the group stages. Shame that game is against Paris Saint-Germain really. icon_frown.gif

We warm up for PSG with a 6-0 away horsing of Primorje - Onderka hattrick to take him to 19 from 11 games - and third place in the league, which is rather nice. Surely we have no chance whatsoever against PSG though...

And at half time in the first leg we are two nil down, and showing nothing at all. No real surprise, they are vastly better than us. But then in the second half a goal from a corner and one from Onderka levels it up. And with two minutes to go Onderka gets another! 3-2! We'll take a lead to Paris!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif I get the following news item on September 23rd 2013 - Radomir Onderka's 24 goals this season is a new record. I hope he stays fit. He could be immense...

As expected, PSG round off the tie with two early goals, and despite a late consolation, we're out on away goals. Cracking effort to get to Round 1 proper though, and to give PSG such a good game too...

We trade 3-1 victories with Maribor - ours takes us second in the league, four points adrift of them with a game in hand, theirs knocks us out of the cup.

Winter break arrives, and we are two points off Maribor in 1st and 12 clear of Domzale in 3rd. A couple of youngsters with potential will be joining and a couple of high earners and under performers will be leaving in January, but otherwise, we're on a 5 match winning streak and looking to do some real damage in this league. Onderka watch - 37 goals from 25 games icon14.gif

Jan 1st sees me named as manager of the year, and Onderka as First Division player of the year - which makes me question just how long this "year" is.

PSG failed to make it out of the group stages pf the UEFA Cup. icon_mad.gif It should have been US playing Bolton dammit!

The season after the winter break is a game of cat and mouse with Maribor. They beat us 3-0 to go four points clear, and then lose their next game, to reduce the gap back to 1. Onderka goes from strength to strength, 44 goals from 30 games, and now has interest from Blackburn, and a very annoying Juande Ramos at Tottenham, who claims "Onderka is a quality player" after every single game we play. I've no doubt I will lose him at the end of the season.

A couple of tame 1-1 draws with teams below us allows Maribor to extend that lead to 6 points, and it looks very likely that we shall be finishing second this season (we are 17 points clear of third!).

We slip further behind, as further suitors for Onderka emerge. We now have Bordeaux, Celtic and Roma interested. icon_frown.gif And a 5-0 horsing of Maribor at home does little to lighten the mood, as we remain 5 points behind them.

And that's where we end the season. It's a good effort, but a real shame we couldn't take the extra step. Out home record was 17-1-0, and our away 7-3-8. No prizes for guessing where improvement is needed. Onderka ends on 58 goals from 41 and enquiries start to come in.

Onderka wins the golden boot! Beating John Utaka into second place. And obviously wins the player of the season award too. And then the chairman accepts a 550k plus a friendly offer from Celtic icon_mad.gif I immediately offer him out to try to secure better, and many clubs offer 500k up front, 25% of future fee and 500k after his international debut. He goes to Strasbourg. icon_frown.gif Would have been a legend for us in no time at all, but was far far too good for this league.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slovenian First Division 2nd

Slovenian Cup - Quarter Final

End Of Season Awards

Danilo Spotgic

Best Eleven

Transfers

Hopes for next season - Win the league. Replace Onderka. Get to UEFA Cup group stages

2008-09 Slovenian Second Division 2nd (play-off loss)

2009-10 Slovenian Second Division CHAMPIONS!

2010-11 Slovenain First Division 9th (play-off loss)

2011-12 Slovenian Second Division CHAMPIONS!

2012-13 Slovenian First Division 6th

2013-14 Slovenian First Division 2nd

Sencur Honours Board

Slovenian Division Two

2010, 2012

Slovenian Cup

European Co-efficients

Club - 7.775 (264th) +33

Nation - 17.500 (20th - 1-3-1) +3

Originally posted by spotg:

Ah, feck icon_frown.gif

It probably doesn't matter much, but if dafuge pops his head in here and sorts out the failed close italics tag in there that would be kind.

Not a problem icon_smile.gif

For future reference, there's a mod requests thread where you can request edits to your posts.

Oh also, the finances look quite good.Finances

I also managed to get myself a parent club. Helsingborgs

So far they have sent me two players Fribrock and Unkuri

numbers of players willing to join me is 4268.

Marcelinho also has the highest average rating which is 8.0

My highest attendance is, get ready for this, an unbelievably high 366 which was agaisnt MABI.

Real Madrid are the Champions League holders after beating Benfica 3-0 in what was, believe it or not, a tight match. Elsewhere Spurs won the UEFA Cup after beating Villarreal 2-0 with Keane and Berbatov scoring.

Portugal won the Euro Championships 1-0 against Spain with Hugo Viana scoring the winner after 60 mins.

End Of Season report

So, it's the end of the season and I was expecting to get promoted but I was expecting it to be as simple as this.

Marcelinho got Top goalscorer and also got the Top assiter Award.

As for transfers, well, 8 of my players are wanted including Marcelinho.

I've seen others doing this so I'll do it as well.

Euro Coefficients (Nation): 28th, 10.541

Euro Coefficients (club): Not there.

Wotld Rankings (Nation) : 29th, Points 871

Rich List (Domestic) : 19th, 1.2 million pounds.

European News.

Real Madrid won the European Super Cup 3-1 over Spurs. They needed extra time to win after taking an Early lead.

I will do another update for the awards when the season is officially finished. icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spotg:

Ah, feck icon_frown.gif

It probably doesn't matter much, but if dafuge pops his head in here and sorts out the failed close italics tag in there that would be kind.

Not a problem icon_smile.gif

For future reference, there's a mod requests thread where you can request edits to your posts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thankyou very much, and duly noted.

Archived