Football Manager 2016 16.3.0 Feedback Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fm16 has been optimised and generally runs better than fm15 in my experience...

You are probably right as it plays like a dream in comparison. I suppose it is just a case of putting up with the issues with crossing & defenders being poor :(

Some reason i cannot see youth intake players in Youth Candidate squad, its totally empty, with all my teams (Dynamo Berlin, Leicester). Any ideas or help? this must be fixed. EDIT, When they moves to u19 i can see all players but not in Youth Candidate squad so whats going on?

Some reason i cannot see youth intake players in Youth Candidate squad, its totally empty, with all my teams (Dynamo Berlin, Leicester). Any ideas or help? this must be fixed. EDIT, When they moves to u19 i can see all players but not in Youth Candidate squad so whats going on?

Have you checked if the youth player filter, within the youth squad, has been unticked?

Happened to me once. No youth players in my youth squad. But the filter had unticked all the youth players.

When i ticked it back it showed all the players.

Have you checked if the youth player filter, within the youth squad, has been unticked?

Happened to me once. No youth players in my youth squad. But the filter had unticked all the youth players.

When i ticked it back it showed all the players.

Nope, went far away from those dates. game didnt crashed tho.

Really difficult to find an in depth site but I came across these stats although I don't think they are up to date as they only showed Payet and Willian having scored two goals each from direct free kicks and I think it's at least double that for those two.

However it stated for the EPL this season : Free Kick Goals 39 Direct Free Kick Goals 20 Goals from corners 96

Set piece goals total for the EPL so far was 176, that doesn't include penalties but looks like it includes throw ins.

In the in game seasons I played and counted the number of direct free kick goals there were 8,9 and 8 for each season which is very low.

These are the links :

https://www.statbunker.com/competitions/PlayersGoalScorersTypeOfPlay?comp_id=515

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/5826/Stages/12496/TeamStatistics/England-Premier-League-2015-2016

Stats are quite hard to find on that. will ask at work tomorrow and see if I can get hold of an opta login, see if they track it.

Stats are quite hard to find on that. will ask at work tomorrow and see if I can get hold of an opta login, see if they track it.

Thanks and there I was thinking you could find anything on the internet!!! Tried Opta but as you say you need a login and an ordnance survey map by the looks of it!!!

Funny thing is Noble scored direct from a free kick for me this afternoon and his free kick stats are worse than Payet's who never scores in the game!!

Was prompted to this via various sources, but the number of download tactics getting shared this season that have no holding player whatsoever match day 1-38 minute 1-90 has gone through the roof. Now downloads exclusively have always tried to overload, they're inherently risky due to the role/duty setup typically, whilst any AI opponent visibly increases/decreases risk during a match accordingly to an opponent/expected scoreline. On average, tactical downloads are as aggressive as any AI is when it desperately tries to overload late in a match to get a late equalizer or something. Everybody save for perhaps an anchor man pushed up on att/supp duties, always, whilst the AI at its least risky has multiple defend duties who are never caught out of position ever. Out of this is typically born like 9 out of 10 complaints of "broken ME" or "cheating AI", but that's another topic.

The issue I have with this increase of such tactics are two-fold.

1) Reportedly counter attacks had been improved for FM 2016.

2) Whilst it's no secret that the AI isn't truly "intelligent", this is such a basic thing that it should be able to spot this do a degree. Basically, this stuff looks like this, it's literally like school kids play football, everybody given license to go forward and doing such, unchecked by any authority:

rZdFu5T.jpg

In the centre of the pitch it's typically two CM/s who eventually push up alongside play, miles of space in between the remaining cbs and the rest of the team. As a result, every easy ball over the top breaks the last line, as one of the two cbs naturally has to close down. However, and this is no secret either due to official data editor available to anyone plus SI staff given hints throughout the years in public, if the AI was given some super basic intelligence, it would simply spot this, and field multiple forwards (bright yellow x marks the spot), 2 or 3, to force the cbs into one on ones immediately upon interception, or even overload them straight away with each interception. That doesn't happen however, plus it reeks of the question why this doesn't hurt more in general considering the supposedly improved counters....... that's just not a viable base tactics outside of the truly desperate, that's begging for getting hit by soft goals repeatedly and how zero teams play in football whatsoever. Additionally, common sense, if nobody's staying deep there's no back pass on into an area of no pressure, which makes for [some] additionally hurried finishes in FM all the same. What was found to be an AI bug in FM 2012, AI often fielding no holding/hold position player in midfield, which forever gifts you easy goals in that iteration, is now made a principle of playing.

The numbers of those going around for FM 2016, I think that's alarming. Check the download sections at sites such as FM Base forum instance. Next season SI are either upon yet another wave of "broken ME", "cheating AI" calls or it's time to make those guys wake up and look at the actual play for but like 30 seconds.

Completly agree. It shouldn't be hard so for AI to punish too many attack duties. There are tactics with both FBs and both AML/Rs on attack duties which is totally out of realms.

Anyone experiencing FB crossing issues don't play with attack duty FBs and you will see much more realistic football.

Anyone experiencing FB crossing issues don't play with attack duty FBs and you will see much more realistic football.

Yes, you'll score far less goals from crosses, but you'll concede as many as before.

Your fullback on defend duty won't get caught out in transition, but when AI starts a full, slow build-up, your fullbacks will leave space for their fullbacks/wingers regardless of their role/duty.

No matter how aggressive or cautious you set your fullbacks to be, they'll always leave space for opposing wide players.

At least when you play with attacking fullbacks you score in the same way and level the playing field a bit.

One of the best ways to stop conceding from crosses seems to be playing a high defensive line, control or above. That way you're keeping opposition as far as possible from your third of the pitch. As soon as the play moves into the final third, the same pattern emerges; defensive fullback tucks in, leaving space for the attacking winger/fullback and the ball inevitably comes to them, even if it means a long, diagonal ball across the pitch which seem fairly easy to pull of in this ME.

The numbers of those going around for FM 2016, I think that's alarming. Check the download sections at sites such as FM Base forum instance.

You're not wrong, but FM Base is an extreme example. It's a community heavily driven by the pursuit of plug and play tactics, which are more and more difficult to make as the ME develops. However, they are still possible to make, which results in tactics which would be insane in real life. If SI ever truly manages to stop plug and play tactics, though, they'll lose a significant portion of player base. Thousands of people gathered around forums such as FM Base would be severely affected. Those people never visit Tactics and Training forums here nor they wish to.

Yes, you'll score far less goals from crosses, but you'll concede as many as before.

Your fullback on defend duty won't get caught out in transition, but when AI starts a full, slow build-up, your fullbacks will leave space for their fullbacks/wingers regardless of their role/duty.

No matter how aggressive or cautious you set your fullbacks to be, they'll always leave space for opposing wide players.

At least when you play with attacking fullbacks you score in the same way and level the playing field a bit.

One of the best ways to stop conceding from crosses seems to be playing a high defensive line, control or above. That way you're keeping opposition as far as possible from your third of the pitch. As soon as the play moves into the final third, the same pattern emerges; defensive fullback tucks in, leaving space for the attacking winger/fullback and the ball inevitably comes to them, even if it means a long, diagonal ball across the pitch which seem fairly easy to pull of in this ME.

That's true and I agree with everything you said. But the AI seems more cautious employing too many (FBs) attack duties than us. Rightfully so.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/454749-Stadium-upgrade-doesn-t-meet-league-minimum-requirements

Just wondering if there is likely to be a hotfix for this issue?

As obviously lower leagues its a pretty big issue

The issue is under review. Hotfixes are for serious issues, 99% of the time being technical issues that prevent people from playing the game. No more updates are planned.

• SI Staff
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/454749-Stadium-upgrade-doesn-t-meet-league-minimum-requirements

Just wondering if there is likely to be a hotfix for this issue?

As obviously lower leagues its a pretty big issue

Hey Snorlax,

As HUNT3R mentions, this is one we are reviewing internally. Any examples you have would be appreciated, please upload them to our FTP.

Unfortunately a hotfix for this is extremely unlikely.

Cheers,

Seb.

Hey Snorlax,

As HUNT3R mentions, this is one we are reviewing internally. Any examples you have would be appreciated, please upload them to our FTP.

Cheers,

Seb.

Hi there,

I'm one of those who posted in the bug section; I would say this is a potentially game-breaking issue for me, would be very disappointed if this does not get hotfixed. Reason: this is an obvious technical bug which should be easy to fix and can severely detract from gameplay in lower leagues. And I only really play LLM.

Eg in my Fortuna Köln save I can choose to abandon the save or buy an in-game editor, otherwise having stadium capacity reduced from 14900 to 2000, after already committing to wages for the season, means the club will probably go bust or lose a lot of money, and then have to dish out every year for a stadium upgrade just to get to old capacity. This makes the save not worthy of continuing in its current state. Problem is, I don't want to buy an in-game editor, not only because of the cost, but also because then I'd be tempted to meddle with other stuff, which detracts from how enjoyable the game is but is hard to resist.

For a bug that is rather obvious and should be affecting quite a large number of users, it is rather disappointing that this is unlikely to be fixed.

Nevertheless, I'll try and upload a save to ftp when I have a bit more time.

So having given the new patch some time I've come to my conclusions on this version. In many ways this is the best version of FM and has progressed hugely in some areas. However it feels to me like it is all let down by one very clear issue in the match engine that to a certain extent kills it- defenders play like idiots.

The crossing thing is all because of this. Fullbacks don't do their jobs and leave stupid amount of space on the wings. Then when the crosses come in they are allowed to travel a stupid distance because centre backs remain static and goalkeepers are glued to their lines. The ball is travelling 30 odd yards and yet keepers are so slow to react that crosses that IRL would be plucked out of the air with ease by even the most average keeper are left to attackers. Equally centre backs play with zero awareness of who is around them, often leading to defenders leisurely jogging as strikers breeze past them.

This lack of basic defensive nous is prevalent throughout the game. Goalkeepers taking up awful positions leaving their near post totally open and diving to stop shots going 5 yards wide to give away corners. Defenders facing their own goal heading crosses back out into their own area rather than letting them go out for goal kicks or putting them out for corners. Players losing their mind when opponents counter attack and running out of the way in order to get back to their position instead of trying to hold up the man with the ball. It's infuriating.

I know defenders aren't perfect but in this game they seem to play as if they've barely ever seen a game of football.

I'll still play the game- I can kind of zone this out and work around this. But for a finished product to have such a key part of the game so badly wrong is a huge disappointment to me.

Hey Snorlax,

Cheers,

Seb.

Unfortunately I just binned the save as it was pointless carrying on :(

Really surprised this can't/won't be fixed as it really does kill lower league management

I mean at Maidenhead I got them promoted and to meet the requirements of the National League they only needed to install 100 seats

Ground Capacity was 4,500 (with 400 seats) - National League is minimum 500 seats

Once the work was done I was left with a 500 capacity all seater stadium!

In turn my average attendance wen't down, my income went down and the board reduced my wage budget!

Its a real shame as I was enjoying this version of FM, but I like to start in National North/South and earn my way through the leagues

Oh well thanks for taking the time to reply anyway, appreciated :)

I'm actually just so sick of crosses from deep bouncing on the penalty spot. Pretty sure I'm done with this game.

Very difficult to enjoy it when you try to scout different types of strikers and regardless of their characteristics they keep scoring the same goal over and over again.

Crouch,Aguero,Lukaku or a random grey player doesn't matter, Crossed ball tapped in at far post.

I have a video of over 30 identical goals from all different leagues and teams. Full backs dominating the game what a mess :thdn:

So having given the new patch some time I've come to my conclusions on this version. In many ways this is the best version of FM and has progressed hugely in some areas. However it feels to me like it is all let down by one very clear issue in the match engine that to a certain extent kills it- defenders play like idiots.

As a little experiment, I've set up a 4-2-3-1 in both 15 and 16. One fullback on support, one wingback on support. DLPs on the fullback side, CMd on the wingback side. IFs in both wide positions with an APa in central attacking midfield and an advanced forward. Structured - Control for both, with Shorter Passing, Retain Possession and Be More Disciplined ticked. Team talks and opposition instructions are being handled by Steve Bould. Both games are at home to relegation contenders - Burnley in 15 and Sunderland in 16. I'm going to watch a lot of each match behind my goal.

I'm looking at FM15 right now. Average fullback positions seem pretty similar to what the 16 screen shows, though a touch wider. One of the big things seems to be that fullbacks stay wider on the ball side, only tucking in on the weak side. But there's also a lot of cool stuff happening, like a central midfielder dropping in at right back while the right back tracks a winger inside. Players are closing down aggressively on the flanks, wide players are dropping back in defense to mark players and generally it looks like football. The positions taken by the fullbacks seem quite plausible, and wide attacking players are tracking runs by fullbacks.

Watching FM16, my first impression is that passing is more direct. By half time I'm 5-0 up. My first goal is a penalty. In descriptions, I'm watching from behind the Sunderland goal, and positions are given from that perspective.

The second comes from a corner, the source of which was a blocked cross. Paul Pogba has the ball on the right side of midfield. Nacho Monreal runs directly by Seb Larsson, who is standing on the touchline marking no one. Sunderland's right back, Billy Jones, is standing on the right corner of the penalty area, also marking no one. Pogba plays the ball into Gabriel Barbosa in the D with his back to goal; Barbosa plays a first-time diagonal pass to Monreal. When he receives the ball, Monreal is standing on the touchline, roughly level with the penalty area. Larsson is running out to close him down. Monreal holds the ball (Alex Oxlade Chamberlain could have made a run to the far post for an easy tap-in as all of the central defenders were to the ball side of the near post.) and plays it back to Angelo Palombo in defensive midfield. Oleg Gusev is wide right as a WBs; Sunderland's wide midfielder is Khazri. He's standing in the middle of the pitch marking no one, level with the D's connection to the penalty area on the left side. Palombo plays a first-time diagonal pass to Gusev, who is the only player on the entire pitch to the left side of the far post. Patrick van Aanholt charges out to close him down, leaving AOC totally unmarked, but he doesn't make a run. Khazri has taken about four steps towards Gusev. Gusev tries a cross with his weaker foot and it's blocked for the corner, which Koscielny heads in despite being challenged by Kone, Kaboul and Jones. Sunderland's wide midfielders accomplished absolutely nothing defensively, and Jones's initial positioning should have been punished as well. Van Aanholt's aggressive close-down of Gusev left a man unmarked in the area, but he got away with it.

For the third goal, Pogba, this time on the left side of the Sunderland penalty area, receives a pass inside from Gusev and plays a pass directly across the top of the penalty area to Monreal. Seb Larsson is standing about ten yards outside the penalty area, level with the far post. Monreal, when he starts his run, is level with the far edge of the penalty area. No one is looking at him, and Larsson, the closest defender, is probably thirty yards away. None of the attacking players make intelligent runs and Monreal dithers, eventually turning inside and playing the ball back cross the corner of the penalty area to Pogba. Larsson has taken five steps back and five steps outside, but doesn't intercept a ball that basically passes right by his feet. Pogba immediately turns away and passes to Gusev on the other side of the pitch. No one is anywhere near Gusev when he starts his run, but both van Aanholt and Khazri close him down aggressively, leaving AOC free in the penalty area. Gusev takes a touch and passes inside to AOC. When AOC gets the pass, the entire defensive shifts towards him, include Kone, the right central defender, who stands basically on the penalty spot marking no one. Oxlade Chamberlain passes across goal and Alexis and Gabriel Barbosa are both totally unmarked at the far post for the tap in; Alexis eventually takes it.

The fourth goal is an Angelo Palombo free kick. He slams it over the wall and into the center of the goal; the Sunderland keeper doesn't even move. (In fairness it was a fuggin' rocket.)

The fifth comes basically from the restart. A Sunderland attacking move breaks down (before it does I note Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain allowing Patrick Van Aanholt to run into acres and acres of space behind him) and Angelo Palombo hoofs the ball up to Barbosa. Barbosa turns to the CDs, who've backed off, and for no reason Kone takes about four steps forward and to the right, opening a huge channel for Barbosa to run into. Barbosa drives forward and knocks the ball ahead and left for Alexis, who takes it on the right touchline. Monreal is basically next to him, with Seb Larsson trailing. Alexis cuts back inside and plays a crossfield pass to Gusev. Khazri, the man who ought to be marking him, has picked up Palombo in the penalty area. Palombo's marker, Toivonen, is standing in the center of the pitch doing nothing. It's tough to explain how badly he's positioned. The nearest man is Alexis, who has just run ten yards with the ball towards him. Only four Arsenal players are further from the goal than he; Monreal, who is wide right, Gusev, who is unmarked wide left and the two central defenders. His positioning is perhaps appropriate for a trequartista. Van Aanholt charges out to close down Gusev, who slips a ball to the now-unmarked Oxlade-Chamberlain, who takes a touch to evade Kone, who comes over to cover and lashes the ball into the far corner.

So far I've seen three goals come from passes switching the play from one flank to another. Fullbacks have always been open and available as outlets or attacking options. Sunderland's fullbacks have been constantly exposed, trying to do double duty marking both my fullbacks and my wide players. Sunderland's wide players have kept extremely narrow positions generally not marking anyone. Even when my attacking moves have broken down, lateral passes to the flanks or diagonal passes down the line have been extremely effective and almost always find fullbacks in threatening positions. When they don't, it's because the pass goes astray, not because the fullback was marked. Of the 37 passes I've had intercepted by half time, only one was aimed at a fullback. Of the ten passes that have gone out of play, five were attempts to find the runs of fullbacks. I have 28 key pasess, of which 24 are passes around the corners and top of the penalty area (one is the assist from corner, one is an inside ball from a fullback, one is Gusev's assist for AOC and one is a Pogba-to-Monreal ball from the center circle).

Let's start the second half and see how it looks defensively. Sunderland have switched from 4-1-4-1 to 3-3-2-1-1. In the first five minutes of the half, Sunderland have one attacking move. It breaks down when Khazri plays the ball out of play - Toivonen and an unmarked Larsson get confused as to who's responsibility it is. With their second one, it's clear that my fullbacks don't really know what they should be doing. As Sunderland aren't playing wide men, they're tucking inside to help out the central defenders and midfielders. Meanwhile, so are my wide players, and even though Sunderland's only width is coming from their wingbacks, said wingbacks are receiving just as much space as my fullbacks did in the first half.

Around 65', Sunderland's Khazri has the ball on the left side of midfield, against the touchline. Alexis, Palombo, Pogba and Monreal are standing around him in a neat little square, with Rugani also shaded towards that side. Toivonen and N'Doye are running through midfield completely unmarked in the center. AOC - my right winger - is marking Larsson, now playing central midfield, in the center of the pitch. Van Aanholt is on the right side, with no Arsenal player within 40 yards. Khazri, under almost no pressure, passes back inside to Toivonen, unmarked in the center. Toivonen looks at N'Doye, who's marked by Rugani and Koscielny, and passes out to Van Aanholt, completely free in space. Van Aanholt cuts inside but before he can shoot has the ball taken off his foot by a sliding tackle from Gusev. It falls to Larsson, who fires over.

Their best chance yet comes on 76'. A free kick from deep on the right side of midfield leads to O'Shea heading and Cech making a diving save. Rugani, marking O'Shea, never once looks at either his man or the ball, instead staring directly ahead. He also doesn't jump or otherwise challenge the header, and O'Shea slips behind him easily. A better player scores, and I know in other matches I've conceded that goal quite frequently.

Just a minute later Sunderland have a great chance as Larsson, standing in a centerback position, plays a ball over the top to N'Doye. N'Doye, when the ball is played to him, is standing in a gap between Koscielny and Rugani roughly the width of the center circle; neither is within five yards of him.

On 78', van Aanholt again gets the ball in space on the right side and drives inside at Monreal. Again he's shaping to shoot when Palombo comes across and cleans him out. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who ought to be marking him, hasn't come within ten yards of him through the whole passage.

Sunderland score on 88 minutes. Khazri intercepts a header from Koscielny on the halfway line. He's marked by Pogba. My entire back 4 is back. Khazri plays the ball to the feet of N'Doye, marked by Koscielny. Palombo drops back, running directly past N'Doye without making a cursory attempt to challenge. On the left side of the pitch, Alexis runs inside to pick up one of the central midfielders and you should be able to guess what happens next. Yedlin is in space on the left, huge amounts of space, and N'Doye plays a square ball out for him to run onto. Yedlin picks the ball up roughly 18 yards from the byline, just inside the touchline. Palombo comes off N'Doye and moves to the left, though there's not actually anyone there. He's now marking an empty square of space. Also marking that same space is Rugani. Koscielny too moves to the left - he's basically level with the penalty spot and the near post. N'Doye runs to the far post. As the cross comes in to him, Koscielny is running straight back to the near post, Rugani has waited for the cross to come down on his head and realized that it won't, and Monreal is running away from N'Doye, towards the corner flag, with his back to play. Cech is rooted on his line at the near post and N'Doye volleys into the far corner from the six yard line, dead center of goal. None of Koscielny, Rugani, Palombo, Cech or Monreal challenged either the runner or the cross. It's an incredibly stupid goal to concede. It goes down as a missed interception and a mistake leading to a goal for Koscielny, who I guess could have jumped for the cross. He was however too busy running to the near post for some reason, while the defender on that side was moving to the penalty spot.

The game ends without further incident, and I don't really want to play anymore.

Looking at the Goal Assists analysis tab, in the last 25 matches I've got 25 assists registered against, but only 23 are reflected in the chart to the right. (I don't know if that means things can be counted in multiple categories). Of the 23, 12 are in the two side zones, though only 6 total are counted as crosses. That continues to support my belief that it's not crosses specifically that are broken, but rather defensive positioning and marking of fullbacks. There were definitely passages where the centerbacks over-rotated, leaving big gaps on the far side for attackers to move into. And fullbacks seem to have it quite easy as wide players don't mark them as aggressively or efficiently as they did in FM15.

Yeah, it's been discussed before. Crossing as such is not a problem, but a huge space available for fullbacks regardless of tactics at play, as well as GK and centrebacks often not even trying to intercept a cross and/or mark players. If a cross goes to the far post, that's a disaster on its own since fullbacks are completely clueless and advancing wingers/strikers just pass through them for any easy tap-in.

Something very odd has happened to my game.

Steam downloaded an update before I launched, and number of goals scored have gone through the roof: 44 in the last seven games, including 2 games with 9 games, one with 8, and one with 7.

But I'm not seeing anything about a new patch in the forums.

Why do I need to scout a player to find out his PPMs when 6 months earlier he was at my club for 3 years? Surely you should retain knowledge of players who have played for you.

Why do I need to scout a player to find out his PPMs when 6 months earlier he was at my club for 3 years? Surely you should retain knowledge of players who have played for you.

This is true. Same for his fave staff etc. As soon as he leaves it's as if he never existed.

• Administrators
Blimey. OK, I'm wondering if something weird has happened just on my version, because this doesn't feel like the game I've been playing before now. What match engine version should I be on?

Match Engine version hasn't changed.

Also, what does this text string mean? Why doesn't it say on what level he will be able to play in the division (good, leading, star etc.)? Or am I not understanding it correctly. Does it mean that he will technically be able to be employed by a team in my division? That makes no sense when it says potential ability.

AGQZQJ3.png

Also, what does this text string mean? Why doesn't it say on what level he will be able to play in the division (good, leading, star etc.)? Or am I not understanding it correctly. Does it mean that he will technically be able to be employed by a team in my division? That makes no sense when it says potential ability.

AGQZQJ3.png

He will be able to play at a Premier League level in future. Your scout doesn't know exactly how good he can become, so he can't pinpoint exactly whether he'll be a good/star/poor PL player.

If SI ever truly manages to stop plug and play tactics, though, they'll lose a significant portion of player base. Thousands of people gathered around forums such as FM Base would be severely affected. Those people never visit Tactics and Training forums here nor they wish to.

There's a difference between being somewhat balanced and this though. Bluntly put, anybody who doesn't see this must have never watched a match of football in their lives, and that's not the audience FM is targeted at, nor should it. You already see frustration cropping up, but it happens at randomly intervals. I.e. forwards fail to put the additionally hurried chances away whilst conversely player comes up against an AI that happens to have a multiple forward formation edited into its data as a preferred formation. Everybody just rushing up minute 1-90 match day 1-38 that's not football in the slightest. It weren't as obscene if this wouldn't be so blatantly obvious from but 20 seconds of match play.

Aside of that, you can win the Champions League literally by going on holiday all season. The assistants are there for a reason but never tried. Additionally the game is not just about tactics, and if the AI ever gets another bump the fun will really start here. But this is literally gifting space for 90 minutes. Even the best defenders would find it hard to cope if players would run at them with pace etc.

My players are complaining about potentially wanting to move clubs to get the opportunity to play European football. Fair enough, or so it would be. Fact is, I just played the final of the CL (semis before that, won EL before that, and CL before that). Also national champions, so already qualified again for next year's CL. Am also a world-class reputation club.

Makes no sense.

He will be able to play at a Premier League level in future. Your scout doesn't know exactly how good he can become, so he can't pinpoint exactly whether he'll be a good/star/poor PL player.

But he has scouted him 100 percent, and he has 20/20 in JPA and JPP.

But he has scouted him 100 percent, and he has 20/20 in JPA and JPP.

Does he have black stars under his potential? That means the scout is not sure of just how good he can become but he does know it is a PL level player in future.

That still doesn't mean he can be absolutely certain of the player's potential in all cases, how old is the player?

He's 20 years old from a nation the scout has full knowledge of. He's even scouted hom more and longer than any of the other players which he has no problem giving a potential.

Archived