Scouting: How do you all setup your scouting?

I'm in the 2019 season and my scouts never seem to bring back many players. How do you guys setup? I've tried regions and I've tried countries but nothing seems to work. I have 7 scouts and my chief scout is 4 and a 1/2 stars. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

B

• Administrators

What kind of game setup have you got, leagues loaded?

Some areas will be less likely to return many results, as the bulk of players loaded will be the regions closest to your own, generally speaking.

What kind of game setup have you got, leagues loaded?

Some areas will be less likely to return many results, as the bulk of players loaded will be the regions closest to your own, generally speaking.

I have 130,000 players loaded. I'm in England and I have every 1st and 2nd division league in Europe and South America loaded along with USA, Mexico and South Africa.

• 1 month later...
I have 130,000 players loaded. I'm in England and I have every 1st and 2nd division league in Europe and South America loaded along with USA, Mexico and South Africa.

How you can load more then 3 Nations? In FMT on Android you can choose all Leagues from a Maximum of 3 Nations, i think.

I got the same Scouting-Problem. Especially by using some "Scouting Focus" for the Needs of my Team they everytime came back with nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
How you can load more then 3 Nations? In FMT on Android you can choose all Leagues from a Maximum of 3 Nations, i think.

I got the same Scouting-Problem. Especially by using some "Scouting Focus" for the Needs of my Team they everytime came back with nothing.

I'm playing it on the PC.

• 1 month later...

well, the better your team, the harder it is to find highly ranked players. star rating is relative to your team ability, so if you have a team of messis and set your scouts to look for star or even excellent players they won't find (m)any, as there aren't that many great players around. maybe that's the problem. so when i'm managing a top team i usually set my scout to look for 4 stars (superb) potential and i'm quite happy with 3 stars (good) ability.

Archived