Football Manager 2017 Pre-Release Beta Feedback Thread

Very happy about those improvements to the editors.

Especially the option to give a player a transfer value when you move him between clubs, a more detailed explanation of the different editor options, the ability to add non-player future transfers and the computer helping to fill in a player’s missing stats by being able to choose his role.

Great stuff.

Edited by mikelfc8

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Baldyloxxx said:

I was hoping not to have to sit through the same press conference questions for the third year running. Can't you put some new content in? 

Ive noticed they have streamlined a little and vary more but they are still mostly the same old same old. 

I put in a feature request about this type of thing as it really needs a refresh.

I asked if the 'script' of all of these interactions could be made available to the community to either suggest changes or to mod the whole thing.

4 minutes ago, mikelfc8 said:

I put in a feature request about this type of thing as it really needs a refresh.

I asked if the 'script' of all of these interactions could be made available to the community to either suggest changes or to mod the whole thing.

Maybe we can work that out with the Community Translations and write some creative texts

I'd just like to wish SI all the best for tomorrow with the launch.  Hope everything goes well and a final word(s) of thanks:

1) Thanks for the loyalty bonus.  Gratefully received.

2) Thanks for the best FM yet (my genuine opinion of course).

P.S  My missus sends a sarcastic 'Thank you'.  :D

Just now, ManicStreetFootballFan said:

so what happens with the full release? does the game auto update at Midnight? will the Editor be released at Midnight as well?

Yes and Yes. You need to close your beta and than start and it will update and run.

Im not sure its been mentioned but on Touch when you start a game and plan to be a national manager it says you can select a team such as Moldova but when you finish everything it says you cant select Moldova and proceeds to save screen which you have to either save or restart game not sure if this is a bug or not

12 minutes ago, Denis7 said:

Any idea when FM gets released in the US, EST time more specifically?

801 pm Eastern Daylight, which I think we are all on? If you're in some weird-ass place on Eastern Standard, 701

Less than two hours to go. I've got a lobster thermidor on a low heat, oysters & caviar going down nicely with a 1985 Dom Perignon washing it all down beautifully. I've slipped into my slinky bed outfit & am awaiting a certain release

7 minutes ago, treble_yell_:-) said:

Anyone found their board sack happy ?

Quite the opposite. Should have been sacked early on, but they remained happy with the way I managed the team, even after this start to the season, when we were predicted to finish 10th.

ADO Den Haag_  Senior Fixtures.jpg

21 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Less than two hours to go. I've got a lobster thermidor on a low heat, oysters & caviar going down nicely with a 1985 Dom Perignon washing it all down beautifully. I've slipped into my slinky bed outfit & am awaiting a certain release

8.gif

26 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Good luck when those medical records get released.

:D

38 minutes ago, PhilT said:

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, PhilT said:

giphy.gif

• Administrators