Error messages when verifying/testing a file in advanced rules

KUBI

If you encounter strange error messages, please change the language for the editor to English UK and test it again.

You can afterward going back to another language.

This can also happen if you edit in the English language, as sometimes the editor choses English US as default, which does also gives error messages.

Good afternoon. I have encountered a problem similar  to this, where a league of want to make playable through the use of an extended database is considered to be 2 different tiers  (5&6) whereas in reall life it is considered tier 5.Is there anyway to sort this? 

On 06/11/2016 at 11:22, KUBI said:

If you encounter strange error messages, please change the language for the editor to English UK and test it again.

You can afterward going back to another language.

This can also happen if you edit in the English language, as sometimes the editor choses English US as default, which does also gives error messages.

This was the explanation I was looking for. Thank you :)

I did got an error when testing in advanced rules after creating a competition using the editor in portuguese. Changed it to english, tested again and the error was gone. Curiously, when I started a new save my competition wasn't visible, nowhere to be found :(

Got this type of error when trying to create advanced test, but changing language doesn't help.

"Could not get stage settings for first stage in Major League Soccer"

I've not edited the MLS... I've created leagues in Trinidad and Tobago

And now it comes up with that error even if I don't load any edited files

Edit - never mind, clearing and selecting again the league to simulate to solves this issue

• 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

The editor fails testing even in contintents i havent touched.  " No teams found for AFC Cup quiliafiers"

Changes to database... none.. the default fails.

Try to verify domestic leagues but get the message "No teams found for stage 0 of Asian Nations Cup Qualifying"

4 hours ago, KUBI said:

It's a flaw in the editor. But if you clear the test, set-up again and don't exceed the first run after 2018 it will work most of the times.

So nothing we can do about it to verify? Test only can't verify the file.

6 hours ago, robosyah said:

Try to verify domestic leagues but get the message "No teams found for stage 0 of Asian Nations Cup Qualifying"

I got the same error but I didn't even touch international competitions, let alone Asian Nations Cup. Like anyone cares about that cup, nevertheless it still screwed up my file.

• 5 weeks later...
On 15/11/2016 at 14:42, V50 said:

Got this type of error when trying to create advanced test, but changing language doesn't help.

"Could not get stage settings for first stage in Major League Soccer"

I've not edited the MLS... I've created leagues in Trinidad and Tobago

And now it comes up with that error even if I don't load any edited files

Edit - never mind, clearing and selecting again the league to simulate to solves this issue

i face the same problem. change language doesnt help. clearing the league to simulate and add it again also doesnt help.. and i only do Malaysian League!

MLS setting.png

• 2 weeks later...

this is still happening, just tried it for   gimme94  who is only trying to change sub rules for comps in Italy and on trying to assist I encountered the same issue when verifying I have tried all the tips etc no joy...well I can verify up to 2016, when I try past 2017 same error message(it is usually 2017 date but last try it moved on to 2018???)

8f774f9b807f10e362e0fa0e4293bcc5.png

2172ce995d7579daf8eb4acde46f803f.png

Edited by kingrobbo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I´ve managed to pass this error massages changing the edition mode at each division but after that i´ve get another error massages or problems with promotions... this editor is really broken unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...

Error: Belgian Pro League A has not finished in time for the season update day 1/1/2017

Info: country: Belgium
1. I enabled adv rules, changed nothing, verified all: OK
2. a) Went into Belgian Pro League A, Stage 0, league settings: changed subst rules from '3from7' into '3from12'
    b) Verified League A: got the error mentioned on top.
    c) Changed 3from12 back into 3from7, the error remains.

I noticed that ANY change I make, how small or little, once 1 change is made, I run into this error.

Editor 17.3, official 17.3.0 update

starting a new game with that non validated file indeed works (no errors shown), However, when looking at the games' schedule, it only schedules games until right before 1/1/2017.

Edited by Malines

• KUBI unpinned and featured this topic