36 minutes ago, massa88 said:

I have tried and it seems that it works just as fine. However, the local region considered is the one of the stadium of the team, not the one of the city of the team. So, for example if a team does not have a stadium specified, the option will not work.

This is set by deafult for any kind of settings. Game always use  city of the stadium - not city of the club.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minuti fa, krlenjushka ha scritto:

This is set by deafult for any kind of settings. Game always use  city of the stadium - not city of the club.

Yes, I know :)  But maybe the reason why he said that the option did not work as he expected is that he thought that it considered the city instead of the stadium.

Hello.

I'm on FM20.

Thanks you for this thread wich explain me how doing that i want to doing for 5-6 years in FM.

I try to apply what you recommend on the first post. It's work perfectly to select the right teams for "relegation phase" (i deleted "decision phase" because i have no team relegated 100% and if there is 0 relegated team the "decision phase" is not created and the verification of the editor don't work).

I apply the "no fate" fate to the "Top play off " teams (like you do) and the "relegated" fate to the "no fate" teams for phase 0.

But it doesn't work. The teams with the relegated fate are not relegated. They are well selected in phase 0 with "Bar" write (that means "Play off" = "Barrage" in french) but the chosen fate in phase 1 doesn't apply since they are note relegated at the end of the season.

As pictures are better than 1000 words :

(Sorry, I left the game and the editor in French, if you wish I can redo the same screens in English)

Top play off.jpg

Destin.jpg

Aqu phase 1.jpg

Aq phase 0.jpg

Like you see, CA Neuveille and Angoumême FC Réserve sould be relegated but they are just "bar", not relegated.

Sorry for my english, hope you understand me when i write.^^

Edited by Polo1872

6 hours ago, Polo1872 said:

Thanks you for this thread wich explain me how doing that i want to doing for 5-6 years in FM.

Bothered me for more than 10 years.  Thats why i tried for many years to solve this issue.

6 hours ago, Polo1872 said:

I try to apply what you recommend on the first post. It's work perfectly to select the right teams for "relegation phase" (i deleted "decision phase" because i have no team relegated 100% and if there is 0 relegated team the "decision phase" is not created and the verification of the editor don't work).

You need to add "decision phase". Doesnt work using your way - dont know why. Btw dont worry about verification. Its not needed - especially for crazy files like this. Can be removed so you can test your file in game without verification.

BTW i make this system in different way now - im just too lazy to edit my tutorial.

Thanks for your answers ;)

I think i maybe found a solution. Put the "decision phase" directly in the mother-competition and not in the sub-divisions, like that i have always the 24 relegated teams of the division, not less, not more. I will test this tomorow and i will come back here if it's working.

Btw dont worry about verification. Its not needed - especially for crazy files like this. Can be removed so you can test your file in game without verification.

How test file in game without verification ? The game only propose me the verified divisions not the unverified.

8 minutes ago, Polo1872 said:

Thanks for your answers ;)

I think i maybe found a solution. Put the "decision phase" directly in the mother-competition and not in the sub-divisions, like that i have always the 24 relegated teams of the division, not less, not more. I will test this tomorow and i will come back here if it's working.

How test file in game without verification ? The game only propose me the verified divisions not the unverified.

In my new system i added all stages for dynamic relegation in separate competition.

About verification problem:

Finally it's working !

Thanks so much for the thread :)

Last question after that I promise I won't bother you anymore  :

For the promotion of the next (inactive) division, I select the number of régional team i want to promote but, i use the "Preferred lower divion teams for promotion" in the mother-compétition or in each sub-division ?

46 minutes ago, Polo1872 said:

Finally it's working !

Thanks so much for the thread :)

Last question after that I promise I won't bother you anymore  :

For the promotion of the next (inactive) division, I select the number of régional team i want to promote but, i use the "Preferred lower divion teams for promotion" in the mother-compétition or in each sub-division ?

I use parent competition always.

All is working, the dynamic relegation (on 2 consécutives leagues), the promotion of team for lower inactive division (the right number of régional team is promoted from inactive division to the lower active division)... all is working... except...

For some reason the game chose to swap teams from regional subdivisions. All the team in my db have their regional divisions pre-registered, have the right city in the right region and the right stadium (since that's what counts for the team region) in the right city in the right region.

For exemple, in one of my try :

Chantilly is in "Haut de France" league.

Poiré sur Vie is in "Pays de la Loire" league.

But on the next season, the two team switched of subdivision while yet either their stadium city or their pre-registered regional divisions are good. It's frustrating because next to that, all the promotions and relegations went well in the good regional divisions.

Maybe i made a mistake :

In "Child Competition/Regional Rules" -> General :

What the the boxes you have to tick?

I selected all the three : "Use Regional Division for Child Com allocation", "Don't reorganise teams into Child Comps every season"(so why 2 teams switch ,...") and "Keep Tems in Same region ?", and off course i have assigned each regional divisions to a region in "Child Competition Region limits".

Maybe i shouldn't select all 3?

I'm sorry to bother you again, but really everything in your thread works (and it's amazing) except that and i didn't know why... 

17 hours ago, Polo1872 said:

In "Child Competition/Regional Rules" -> General :

What the the boxes you have to tick?

I selected all the three : "Use Regional Division for Child Com allocation", "Don't reorganise teams into Child Comps every season"(so why 2 teams switch ,...") and "Keep Tems in Same region ?", and off course i have assigned each regional divisions to a region in "Child Competition Region limits".

Maybe i shouldn't select all 3?

I'm sorry to bother you again, but really everything in your thread works (and it's amazing) except that and i didn't know why... 

I use only "use regional divisions to organize teams". Without this option - it should work so you probably have some error somewhere.

Sorry if this is not the place to ask this, but couldn't find the right topic.

27XoMZM.png

VzjnKhx.png

JMuxXa9.png

What am I doing wrong? I really don't know why this isn't working. It's a normal league structure, without relegation/promotion play-offs.

Edited by BlueScreen

On 07/02/2021 at 02:00, alian62 said:

Think this post needs to be blocked now . Its old and not useful unless the owner wants to upgrade it but you cant follow it anymore

It is useful - you can learn and understand how this works. As i said earlier - i make this system in different way now but logic and math are same. Many guys managed to create their system using this thread - with or without my help.

I dont think this thread shoud be closed/blocked but you are right about one thing - i should update it with new system and new screenshots.

1 hour ago, Palk said:

I've followed this topic ideas and most of the process and it worked

Its not difficult at all when you understand how it works. Im glad you managed to create your system!

• 3 months later...

Hi, there. Do you have Serbian lower leagues for FM21 already edited? Asking before I start doing the same thing and going insane in the process, you might save me some pain. :lol:

On 14/05/2021 at 21:42, nimbleshadow said:

Hi, there. Do you have Serbian lower leagues for FM21 already edited? Asking before I start doing the same thing and going insane in the process, you might save me some pain. :lol:

No i decided not to bother this year. There is very low interest in serbian fm community for this. TBH im not sure is there fm community in serbia anymore.

• 1 month later...
On 20/05/2021 at 12:58, krlenjushka said:

No i decided not to bother this year. There is very low interest in serbian fm community for this. TBH im not sure is there fm community in serbia anymore.

I see... Thanks for the reply. I understand the pain.
I tried messing with it, but had no time to finish, by the time I was back at it, I forgot what I did before and what I had left.
Most modders avoid doing Serbian lower leagues, because it's one of the hardest league structures to implement realistically, so whichever edit data from online I tried it ended up being underwhelming and fake, even when guys are claiming "realistic league structure"...yeah, right, they just slap generic groups.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to use dynamic relegation to relegate the lowest placed teams from selected nations instead of by league position?

For example, let's say I want an All Ireland Premier Division sitting at the top of the Irish and Northern Irish league systems, but rather than the bottom two league positions deciding relegation,  the lowest placed IRE and NIR teams drop down to their respective leagues, to be replaced by the champions of each?

• 2 months later...

Is this a normal thing when it comes to Dynamic Relegation? I mean, it shouldn't be a normal thing to have an error, but it's really possible scenario to have fixed numbers of promoted teams (2) and dynamic number of relegated teams (3 in this case) depending on amount of teams relegated from the division above "Međužupanijska liga: Osijek - Vinkovci" division

And yes, the "Flexible Format Rules" option is enabled

fm.jpeg.de2f244073bb1f3e3bb8093396bb197c.jpeg

croupdate v1.0d.fmf

Edited by crooy3
added .fmf file

On 14/11/2021 at 00:08, crooy3 said:

Is this a normal thing when it comes to Dynamic Relegation? I mean, it shouldn't be a normal thing to have an error, but it's really possible scenario to have fixed numbers of promoted teams (2) and dynamic number of relegated teams (3 in this case) depending on amount of teams relegated from the division above "Međužupanijska liga: Osijek - Vinkovci" division

And yes, the "Flexible Format Rules" option is enabled

fm.jpeg.de2f244073bb1f3e3bb8093396bb197c.jpeg

croupdate v1.0d.fmf 103.36 kB · 0 downloads

I never used editor verification with this system so i dont know. Editor test often have errors with regular system - you shoudnt use it.

@krlenjushka Can you help me with my file? Everything is working including the Chatham Cup which is exactly like it's real life format however, I am trying to do a dynamic relegation system in my New Zealand league file. The three teams relegated from the national league are nearly always teams from the southern region and so then the northern, central and southern premier leagues have unbalanced teams. Also, Wellington Phoenix Reserves is a fixed team in the national league that cannot be relegated. Is there anyway to stop them from being relegated in the advanced rules? The league structure is as follows:

National League (12 teams) (3 relegations)

Northern/Central/Southern Premierships (12 teams) (1 promotion each and 3 relegations each)

Northern (24 teams) (3 promotions and 6 relegations) /Central (18 teams) (3 promotions and 4 relegations) /Southern Championships (18 teams) (3 promotions and 4 relegations)

Northern Provincial (44 teams divided into 4 groups of 11 with promotion stage promoting 3 teams to the Northern Championship) Waibop Provincial (28 teams divided into 4 groups of 7 with promotion stage promoting 3 teams to the Northern Championship) 

Eastern, Western, Central and Capital Provincial (10 teams in each division with 1 promotion for each division to the Central Championship)

Southern Provincial (20 teams divided into 2 groups of 10 with promotion stage promoting 4 teams to the Southern Championship)

NZ League System Chatham Cup.fmf

14 hours ago, jimdownunder said:

@krlenjushka Can you help me with my file? Everything is working including the Chatham Cup which is exactly like it's real life format however, I am trying to do a dynamic relegation system in my New Zealand league file. The three teams relegated from the national league are nearly always teams from the southern region and so then the northern, central and southern premier leagues have unbalanced teams. Also, Wellington Phoenix Reserves is a fixed team in the national league that cannot be relegated. Is there anyway to stop them from being relegated in the advanced rules? The league structure is as follows:

National League (12 teams) (3 relegations)

Northern/Central/Southern Premierships (12 teams) (1 promotion each and 3 relegations each)

Northern (24 teams) (3 promotions and 6 relegations) /Central (18 teams) (3 promotions and 4 relegations) /Southern Championships (18 teams) (3 promotions and 4 relegations)

Northern Provincial (44 teams divided into 4 groups of 11 with promotion stage promoting 3 teams to the Northern Championship) Waibop Provincial (28 teams divided into 4 groups of 7 with promotion stage promoting 3 teams to the Northern Championship) 

Eastern, Western, Central and Capital Provincial (10 teams in each division with 1 promotion for each division to the Central Championship)

Southern Provincial (20 teams divided into 2 groups of 10 with promotion stage promoting 4 teams to the Southern Championship)

NZ League System Chatham Cup.fmf 304.64 kB · 1 download

What is the problem? For that Wellington Phoenix Reserves you can use "teams that cannot be relegated" rule under league settings.

Trying to figure how to do this when there is also dynamic number of promotions that should have an effect in dynamic relegation, so if there is an extra promotion there should be one less dynamic relegation position.

As far as now I created a new phase where the promoted teams in playoff are grouped, but I'm not achieving how to modify the relegation phase so if one of that promoted teams are of the region, there is one dynamic relegation less. Any idea?

PD: I guess creating a new previous group with the promoted team, the relegated teams and selecting the max number of relegations so if there is a promotion it gets the promoted one and one relegated team less. Later add ignoring this prometed team in next phase.

Edited by Txini_Aguirre

22 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

What is the problem? For that Wellington Phoenix Reserves you can use "teams that cannot be relegated" rule under league settings.

Thanks for clarifying the Wellington Phoenix Reserves problem. They do not relegate anymore but generally the three southern teams always relegate and this leaves the southern premiership with too many teams the following season and the central and northern premiership with too fewer teams. Does your dynamic relegation system still work for FM 22? If so, could you have a look at my file, please?

NZ League System Chatham Cup.fmf

hace 9 horas, Txini_Aguirre dijo:

Trying to figure how to do this when there is also dynamic number of promotions that should have an effect in dynamic relegation, so if there is an extra promotion there should be one less dynamic relegation position.

As far as now I created a new phase where the promoted teams in playoff are grouped, but I'm not achieving how to modify the relegation phase so if one of that promoted teams are of the region, there is one dynamic relegation less. Any idea?

PD: I guess creating a new previous group with the promoted team, the relegated teams and selecting the max number of relegations so if there is a promotion it gets the promoted one and one relegated team less. Later add ignoring this prometed team in next phase.

I found no way to get one less dynamic relegation team if there is an extra promotion to higher division :'(

Hope @krlenjushkahas an idea or knows how to do it, as his tutorial was so great...

Edited by Txini_Aguirre

18 hours ago, jimdownunder said:

Thanks for clarifying the Wellington Phoenix Reserves problem. They do not relegate anymore but generally the three southern teams always relegate and this leaves the southern premiership with too many teams the following season and the central and northern premiership with too fewer teams. Does your dynamic relegation system still work for FM 22? If so, could you have a look at my file, please?

NZ League System Chatham Cup.fmf 304.7 kB · 0 downloads

I dont know about FM22 but i guess it works. Just follow my instructions and you will be able to create it.

13 hours ago, Txini_Aguirre said:

I found no way to get one less dynamic relegation team if there is an extra promotion to higher division :'(

Hope @krlenjushkahas an idea or knows how to do it, as his tutorial was so great...

I will find file from FM18 where i had similar case. You can take a look and adapt to your needs.

9 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

I dont know about FM22 but i guess it works. Just follow my instructions and you will be able to create it.

I will find file from FM18 where i had similar case. You can take a look and adapt to your needs.

@krlenjushka I used your instructions but my file is a little bit different to yours in that I am only working with three regions instead of 4 so the parameters are different. I copied the instructions into my file and adjusted what I could understand from your instructions, but I am still having trouble getting relegations to work properly. That is why I was asking for you to have a look at my file.

48 minutes ago, jimdownunder said:

@krlenjushka I used your instructions but my file is a little bit different to yours in that I am only working with three regions instead of 4 so the parameters are different. I copied the instructions into my file and adjusted what I could understand from your instructions, but I am still having trouble getting relegations to work properly. That is why I was asking for you to have a look at my file.

I understand that but simply dont have time for that. If you dont understand how system works - you should abandon this. If you understand - then its not problem to solve that 3 regions issue.

Based on what i see in your file - you dont have enough knowlege about advanced editor. For example this:

Screenshot_413.thumb.png.e38abae91d36a25057c790289a225387.png

How do you think dynamic relegation will work if you have fixed number of relegation spots?

As i said in post #1

On 16/12/2016 at 03:04, krlenjushka said:

Some basic knowlege about advanced editor is needed here so dont waste your time if you dont know basics.

10 hours ago, Txini_Aguirre said:

:thup:

Take a look at PFL Subotica and PFL Sombor. Its 2 level 5 leagues with promotion playoff between those 2. Promotion playoff is located in parent division (Okruzne lige).

You will see stage named playoff- its used to decide is there one more promotion spot and to reduce number of fixed relegations.

Just keep in mind - this is fm17 file and seedings are reversed - its fixed after fm18.

Also if you have B teams you should avoid this system because i had problems with that.

Some hidden fm rules are hardcoded and we cant do anything about that.

FM17 - Nize lige Srbije 1.1(1).dbc

hace 44 minutos, krlenjushka dijo:

Take a look at PFL Subotica and PFL Sombor. Its 2 level 5 leagues with promotion playoff between those 2. Promotion playoff is located in parent division (Okruzne lige).

You will see stage named playoff- its used to decide is there one more promotion spot and to reduce number of fixed relegations.

Just keep in mind - this is fm17 file and seedings are reversed - its fixed after fm18.

Also if you have B teams you should avoid this system because i had problems with that.

Some hidden fm rules are hardcoded and we cant do anything about that.

FM17 - Nize lige Srbije 1.1(1).dbc 1 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks, will try it, even if I have B teams, but true, can be problematic

Just now, Txini_Aguirre said:

Thanks, will try it, even if I have B teams, but true, can be problematic

There is rule where B team is auto-relegated if main club is relegated from league above. Tried to help some guy to create danish system but we had this issue.

hace 1 hora, krlenjushka dijo:

There is rule where B team is auto-relegated if main club is relegated from league above. Tried to help some guy to create danish system but we had this issue.

Yeah I know the rule, creates a problem because we can't make an extra phase looking for that and would be a hell to represent, maybe for FM23, SI would dare to give dynamic relegations in regional groups...But still a problem with exceptions like that of B teams relegations due to A team relegations is minor compared to teams in random groups

Edited by Txini_Aguirre

8 minutes ago, Txini_Aguirre said:

Yeah I know the rule, creates a problem because we can't make an extra phase looking for that and would be a hell to represent, maybe for FM23, SI would dare to give dynamic relegations in regional groups...But still a problem with exceptions like that of B teams relegations due to A team relegations is minor compared to teams in random groups

Yeah that B team issue was huge problem. Main reason because it was apllied late. If that rule is triggered right after league is finished - i could do something.

7 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

I understand that but simply dont have time for that. If you dont understand how system works - you should abandon this. If you understand - then its not problem to solve that 3 regions issue.

Based on what i see in your file - you dont have enough knowlege about advanced editor. For example this:

Screenshot_413.thumb.png.e38abae91d36a25057c790289a225387.png

How do you think dynamic relegation will work if you have fixed number of relegation spots?

As i said in post #1

I may not have the knowledge of the database of my experienced database editors but that doesn't stop me from trying to make a file for New Zealand. I have not seen a good working file up until this point so it would be good to try to do a bit of work and finish it off. I put in a lot of hard work until now.

5 hours ago, jimdownunder said:

I may not have the knowledge of the database of my experienced database editors but that doesn't stop me from trying to make a file for New Zealand. I have not seen a good working file up until this point so it would be good to try to do a bit of work and finish it off. I put in a lot of hard work until now.

I understand you but i dont have time to assist you on basic things. You have tutorial - just follow it.  As i said before - if you dont understand how this system works (really understand) - you should stop right now. You will just waste your time.

Many guys created this with success but they have spent many hours learning how this works. Step by step. Now they understand every step and they can change everything without my help.

9 hours ago, Txini_Aguirre said:

By the way working perfectly what I tested, still many groups to get their phases and see what happens with seasons, but is a good start. Thanks a lot

Good to hear. Maybe that B team issue is fixed.

I have been working in a dynamic relegation system in Spain based in this topic but I made some changes taking advantage of regional divisions included in recent FM games, that allowed me to skip the Secondary Divisions. I will show you guys how I did it someday, I promiss.

Anyway, I'd like to help with these B teams that caused lot of issues when they are force-relegated. I found that the force relegations are applied when the season ends. This date is calculated by checking the finish date of all stages of all active competitions. The last date found is going to be the last day of competitions season (not to be confused with season update date). We will call this date "End of Competitions".

This means that force-relegations are not going to be taking into account until the date is reached, so it is very likely that our dynamic relegation system is processed before the season ends. To avoid this, I found that you can mark "Don't include stage for overall club end of season date" in every single stage (Stage > General > State Flags). This option will force the game to skip this stage when calculating our End of Competitions date, so the force-relegations will be taken into account before this stage finish. I found useful to mark this option in late season stages (i.e. promotion playoffs) whose result do not generate further force-relegations.

I hope this may help you.

7 hours ago, artveal said:

I have been working in a dynamic relegation system in Spain based in this topic but I made some changes taking advantage of regional divisions included in recent FM games, that allowed me to skip the Secondary Divisions. I will show you guys how I did it someday, I promiss.

Anyway, I'd like to help with these B teams that caused lot of issues when they are force-relegated. I found that the force relegations are applied when the season ends. This date is calculated by checking the finish date of all stages of all active competitions. The last date found is going to be the last day of competitions season (not to be confused with season update date). We will call this date "End of Competitions".

This means that force-relegations are not going to be taking into account until the date is reached, so it is very likely that our dynamic relegation system is processed before the season ends. To avoid this, I found that you can mark "Don't include stage for overall club end of season date" in every single stage (Stage > General > State Flags). This option will force the game to skip this stage when calculating our End of Competitions date, so the force-relegations will be taken into account before this stage finish. I found useful to mark this option in late season stages (i.e. promotion playoffs) whose result do not generate further force-relegations.

I hope this may help you.

This is great news. Many guys had problem with that late force relegation.  Have you tested this? Force relegation date is moved earlier or dynamic relegation is moved to later date?

Now found a new problem, all Third Division groups will get 16 teams the next year, but seems impossible to make dynamic relegation+different number of relegations/promotions. Or am I in a error?

I mean without creating next level which I suppose would make it work

Edited by Txini_Aguirre

hace 12 horas, krlenjushka dijo:

This is great news. Many guys had problem with that late force relegation.  Have you tested this? Force relegation date is moved earlier or dynamic relegation is moved to later date?

I tested it at my own Spanish Rules System and after marking that option in various stages (promotion playoffs) I moved the force relegation date to be earlier. Dynamic relegation stage date remained the same.

I guess you can alternatively add this late season stages at Dynamic Relegation Requirements, so this stage will not start until those stages have finished.

38 minutes ago, Txini_Aguirre said:

Now found a new problem, all Third Division groups will get 16 teams the next year, but seems impossible to make dynamic relegation+different number of relegations/promotions. Or am I in a error?

I mean without creating next level which I suppose would make it work

Im not sure i understand you.

23 minutes ago, artveal said:

I tested it at my own Spanish Rules System and after marking that option in various stages (promotion playoffs) I moved the force relegation date to be earlier. Dynamic relegation stage date remained the same.

I guess you can alternatively add this late season stages at Dynamic Relegation Requirements, so this stage will not start until those stages have finished.

Can you upload your file. I wanna take a look and test it.

Context: in real life Spanish 3rd Federation Division groups are regional, and for the 2021-22 season some groups have more than 16 teams (up to 21). Next season they are supposed to return to normality and adjust each group to 16 teams by relegating extra teams in those groups that require it. Additionally extra relegations (this is where dynamic relegation takes place) will be added when teams of the regions are relegated from 2nd Federation Division.

hace 14 minutos, krlenjushka dijo:

Can you upload your file. I wanna take a look and test it.

I'd like to, but apparently something quite strange happened today and it is not working as it did yesterday: I had each group with the real number of teams and today I found that the game has redistribuited teams trying to equally allocate them, despite regional divisions.

I think it might be due to some cache issues (I've been working in the same file without shutting down the computer for three days, only using sleeping mode), but I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by artveal

hace 2 minutos, krlenjushka dijo:

This can be done. I changed number of teams per season in regional leagues with dynamic relegation system.

I know, yesterday I made it work. But since my calculations where made individually for each group (depending on its real life teams), if the group size changes (that's the point, it shouldn't have) this will not work properly.

It shouldn't change because in real life the first season is going to be a transitional one, in which each regional group has a specific number of teams. Fixed "standard" relegations for every single group depend on the number of teams in that specific group because next season is going to have 16 teams per group.

The game has moved (this is what I don't undertand why) some teams to another group that doesn't fit regional criteria. In the end my groups number of teams does not match with the reality and thus relegations are not well applied.

Still, this is not a problem of dynamic relegation but that's why I cannot send you the file, because right now it is not working as it should.

What is driving me crazy is that yesterday everything was working as expected, that's why I shared my experience.

I'm with the same problem as artveal, both doing the same work seems, hahahahaha.

That is now in Spanish third there are

3 Groups with 16 teams (2 relegations & 3 promotions from lower division). Needs +1

1 Group with 16 teams (3 relegations & 4 promotions from lower division) Needs +1

4 Groups with 17 teams (3 relegations & 3 promotions from lower division) - well one was of 18, but that team missing was expelled from the league- Needs +0

2 Group with 17 teams (4 relegations & 4 promotions from lower division) Needs +0

1 Group with 17 teams (4 relegations & 3 promotions from lower division) Needs -1

2 Groups with 18 teams (4 relegations & 3 promotions) Needs -1

1 Group with 19 teams (5 relegations & 3 promotions) Needs -2

2 Groups with 20 teams (6 relegations & 3 promotions) Needs -3

1 Group with 21 teams (7 relegations & 4 promotions) Needs -3

1 Group with 21 teams (7 relegations & 3 promotions) Needs -4

Reduction would work well if all groups were the same reduction or similar. But actually I'm getting in example in Group 2 there are 6 relegations and 3 promotions, all well, But if 1 extra team is relegated it should be 7 relegations & 3 promotions but are 7 relegations & 4 promotions

Edited by Txini_Aguirre