Club Records not Changing

gunner86

Probably missing something quite simple, but, while trying to recreate a younger version of Thierry Henry, I have amended Arsenal's records to reflect that the Top League goalscorer would revert back to Ian Wright. However, when I load a test save with my database, Henry is still listed as the record holder.

What am I doing wrong?

This is what I'm seeing. Also, the most goals and most league goals in a season is not updating. I have also removed 13 years worth of history from the player history screen, but still getting the same result

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 18.31.56.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 18.29.41.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for poiting this out. I have the same problem in the Italian Serie A legends database I have created.

I noticed that the record for most league games for each clubs did no change. I therefore did a test run with Napoli after double checking that I had deleted all club records AND player histories.

Marek Hamsik did have the record in the test run, which he does not in real life. This hints that the record is tied to the player profile and not the club profile. I did erase the actual club record held by Guiseppe Bruscolotti (who himself is an active player in my database), and Hamsik wouldn't have had it before my editing.

I have deleted all player/non-player history on Hamsik's profile. And the strange thing is that he only pops up as record holder after the first game of season. There's something weird going on.

BTW - I cannot stop Josep Guardiola's sabbatical either. He's a player in my database, but the game is FM 2013, where he was taking a year off in real life. So now he's just sitting there as an 18-year old not wanting to play for a year.

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2017 at 08:32, Igen_Raslebøsser said:

A quick update. I tried to erase Hamsik's record by writing that a player called "A" had the record with 1 game played. But the data hidden somewhere overrides it.

This is what I was afraid of :(

Hopefully, it will be fixed for future iterations. I know it's silly but it's a little immersion breaking when I'm trying to recreate the Invincibles.

Archived