FM2018 Discount

On 8/15/2017 at 17:11, Miles Jacobson said:

Therefore, those who pre-order Football Manager 2018 via Steam (or the SEGA store), and who own Football Manager 2017, will get 25% off up until October 9th.

I personally wish it was 5% for each of the last 5 (for a total of 25%)

It makes it the same discount if you buy it every year, but then there's still a discount if you miss a year or two
And then those that bought it last year for the first time still get a 5% discount

29 minutes ago, Blitz-Matt said:

You're missing new features of a newly-released game. Ironic given you've just missed out on a sale.

No, actually I don't. Most features were already in, just with different names or not put together into one, like "Dynamics"...
And no, I didn't miss out the chance to buy it, because I log everyday in this forum and know what's new. And I don't even like the 25% discount I had, cause to me it's not even worth 41€.... But that's just a personal opinion.

31 minutes ago, Blitz-Matt said:

Well that's a quick judgement, I'd like to know what that is based on. And I don't recall calling you an idiot.

:idiot: <--- if you hover your mouse over it you'll see what it means...

3 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Enough of the bickering, guys

No problem, just wanted to clear some things up.

4 minutes ago, ilkork said:

Most features were already in, just with different names or not put together into one, like "Dynamics"...

An assumption. To claim that these features are just renamed is unfair. I guess you can let us know in 6 months.

4 minutes ago, ilkork said:

:idiot: <--- if you hover your mouse over it you'll see what it means...

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Archived