AI still having a coward conversion of 50%+ of more

For Sigames the game or I would say : the AI : your lovely AI often has a conversion or late goals for him : why  ? COWARD ! You want every FM version making the AI the most 2 attempts is at least 1 goal if  not more but the thing you have put : late goals if favour of AI ! Your game : should be really get the name : of being : how I am going to sack the human manager ! AI has a difficulty : well no an easiness I've never seen : well for you AI is the FM ! A ! Again those defenders not doing their job : again the AI scoring goals for fun ! YOU LOVE IT ! 

5 hours ago, Hingis said:

For Sigames the game or I would say : the AI : your lovely AI often has a conversion or late goals for him : why  ? COWARD ! You want every FM version making the AI the most 2 attempts is at least 1 goal if  not more but the thing you have put : late goals if favour of AI ! Your game : should be really get the name : of being : how I am going to sack the human manager ! AI has a difficulty : well no an easiness I've never seen : well for you AI is the FM ! A ! Again those defenders not doing their job : again the AI scoring goals for fun ! YOU LOVE IT ! 

Nothing is in favour of the AI and the ME treats everyone the same as it cannot distinguish (and doesn't care to) between human and AI.

If you're having tactical issues, I would suggest asking for advice in the Tactics forum or alternatively try to analyse why they're able to get late goals etc.

I want your game and a hat too as on mine AI gets top forwards down to converting every 13th shot, whilst some AI managed sides still pull of the classic FM AI only stunt of needing 20 shots to score in general all throughout the season. Just not fair that there seems to be different versions with better AI going around for the same price. :mad:

L9GFD4o.jpg

QaskoKr.jpg

11 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Nothing is in favour of the AI and the ME treats everyone the same as it cannot distinguish (and doesn't care to) between human and AI.

If you're having tactical issues, I would suggest asking for advice in the Tactics forum or alternatively try to analyse why they're able to get late goals etc.

Then how can the AI repeatedly have free kicks with a man totally unmarked at the top of the box that leads to scoring chances but I can't replicate this strategy?

1 minute ago, Sticx said:

Then how can the AI repeatedly have free kicks with a man totally unmarked at the top of the box that leads to scoring chances but I can't replicate this strategy?

Because you've yet to find out how to. The ME and all options available are exactly the same for the AI and human players. They can do what you can do and vice versa. 

Just now, Sticx said:

I don't think you quite understood. They have the exact same tools as us.

2 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

I don't think you quite understood. They have the exact same tools as us.

AFAIR there was an issue on FM 2014ish which meant a corner marking option used by AI wasn't available in the set piece UI, so you couldn't use it yourself until patched. I hate threads like these as they typically distract from the actually issues, with is the complete opposite, see above. AI is stupid, some of it anyway, get over it. :p Additionally they never make for convincing arguments, but are typically put up by players who, pardon the language, are sh*t at playing this (or are as easy victims to perception bias as Liverpoodle currently are to having a match of 30 crapshots, Expected Goals BBC/Opta metric at best 1, no goals).

That said as argued prior, sometimes there may be issues behind, which unfortunately the poster won't reveal typically until tickled a few. I know one player who had triggered a bug related to a specific marking combo which meant the opposition winger arrived in his box unmarked on FM 2016ish for instance, causing the op shot conversion to go through the roof whenever used. And you may also be aware about the structurally unsound tactics going places around the "scene" yourself, oft vulnerable to any random AI switch. Speaking about AI, as overloading seems pretty effective currently, some late- /ingame game AI switches to 3 central forwards may be also a tad too effective for "comebacks", even if what the AI puts up looks a tad stupid (every player on sup and attack bar the cbs from my exp ofently). As the OP has been posting the same thing for a few dozen versions already, don't see him changing his stance, though, so there may be no "hope" for his. :shrugs:

Archived