Best Feeder Teams

I usually decide by the facilities and youth coaching/recruitment. Or, if the club in question have a lot of talented youngsters I might be interested in a few years down the line.

10 minutes ago, Jamesbfc1887 said:

Thanks to both of you.

Any examples or ideas of suitable clubs?

When it comes to the merch clubs, the bigger the better in my opinion. But just look for clubs with the best youth/junior coaching in countries with decent regens (Spain, Germany, Brazil etc etc). The better your rep, the better feeder team you are likely to get.

26 minutes ago, mark1985 said:

When it comes to the merch clubs, the bigger the better in my opinion. But just look for clubs with the best youth/junior coaching in countries with decent regens (Spain, Germany, Brazil etc etc). The better your rep, the better feeder team you are likely to get.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Jamesbfc1887 said:

I tried to go with ASEC in Ivory Coast. But the board came back with e3ef5b369e86f5e1614fb4f602fb13bc.png, is this because our reputation compared to theirs is not high enough? Or something else?

Honestly not sure. Would like to know myself. What is your rep and what is theirs? If it is close maybe that is why. Or sometimes they just can’t come to an agreement

Archived