What does a better "Presenting Data" rating get you?

I understand that this year data analyst ratings matter. Which is very nice as an addition.

I assume that you want someone good with Judging Team Data to be the guy doing your next opposition data analyst reports.

I assume you want someone with good Judging Player Data doing the individual analyst reports from the scouting center.

What does "Presenting Data" mean. I mean I understand the English language, so I know what it means. What does that get me in FM18? What do I get from a guy or gal who has 17 JPD or JTD, and 18 PD, that I don't get from someone with 17 JPD or 17 JTD and 10 PD? I have scoured the internet and this site, and haven't found any explanation anywhere.

Thanks for any insight/help.

I've long wondered this myself. My best guess is it's tied to the accuracy of the reports you get back (even though judging data has its own score) - a high "presenting data" score would give you the more key information than a low "presenting" score would reveal to you. Quite how vital and/or necessary a thing it is in relation to scouting is a different matter. Would be interesting to know for sure.

• SI Staff
On 18/07/2018 at 13:25, Colonel Getafe said:

I've long wondered this myself. My best guess is it's tied to the accuracy of the reports you get back (even though judging data has its own score) - a high "presenting data" score would give you the more key information than a low "presenting" score would reveal to you. Quite how vital and/or necessary a thing it is in relation to scouting is a different matter. Would be interesting to know for sure.

Good guess. So an analyst might be brilliant at identifying player or team strengths or weaknesses but not very good at presenting that information to the manager. The presentation is how well they  communicate that to the manager. So a higher score would mean the most relevant and useful data is in their report.

Archived