Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

That's FM18 officially uninstalled. Any time you like now, lads..... 

Way ahead of you my man, 18 was uninstalled a while back, I've been kicking back with 17. Hopefully 19 plays better than 18,

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Way ahead of you my man, 18 was uninstalled a while back, I've been kicking back with 17. Hopefully 19 plays better than 18,

FM 18 was problematic with crashes for me early on for quite a good while. But then my PC IS pants. 

8 minutes ago, ChelseaFan said:

If you didn't have Shredded Beef, please kindly vacate yourself from this forum.

If not shredded beef at least say you had salt and pepper chicken.....

6 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Don’t be silly. Dave hasn't worked there since it was Champ Man. I think he went to E**os

Thought Dave came back and now works in the staff mess room? Or am I confusing Dave with Derek?

11 minutes ago, ChelseaFan said:

If you didn't have Shredded Beef, please kindly vacate yourself from this forum.

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

If not shredded beef at least say you had salt and pepper chicken.....

Thought Dave came back and now works in the staff mess room? Or am I confusing Dave with Derek?

I don't even know what shredded beef is, sounds decent though.

8 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

That was Derek, Dave left under a cloud. He will not be allowed back.

Oh yeah I remember now, that whole pig farming thing that went down that fateful Wednesday afternoon, still gives me shivers to this day. How is Derek, not spoke to him for a while?

8 minutes ago, Zeonflux said:

Its a cow on a skateboard

Wearing pink and blue sunglasses

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Oh yeah I remember now, that whole pig farming thing that went down that fateful Wednesday afternoon, still gives me shivers to this day. How is Derek, not spoke to him for a while?

He’s going ok. He lost one of his llamas for a while but he got it back so all good. He’s hosting a poker night soon if you’re up for it

17 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Just done mine, little sad, but need a rest to get ready for the big day tomorrow, only looking forward to tomorrow today after yesterday, then hopefully have a nice surprise later. Already thinking about a new outfit and where do you guys get the foil hats from:D

7 minutes ago, steff91 said:

Anybody playing in the Scottish leagues in ere on FM19 when it comes?

I am going to play my Maribor. Anyone of you Scottish fans remember Maribor? ;)

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

He’s going ok. He lost one of his llamas for a while but he got it back so all good. He’s hosting a poker night soon if you’re up for it

As long as I can bring my missus so I can Poker...right...no? I'll get my coat. I'm happy he got his llama back tho, nothing worse then losing a llama, I lost a guinea pig once, heartbreaking.

2 minutes ago, Karl_BD said:

100% it's released tonight right? 

If by 100% you mean there's a 50 / 50 chance of it being released, then yeah.

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

As long as I can bring my missus so I can Poker...right...no? I'll get my coat. I'm happy he got his llama back tho, nothing worse then losing a llama, I lost a guinea pig once, heartbreaking.

And this is why we don’t gamble with our pets

2 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Just done mine, little sad, but need a rest to get ready for the big day tomorrow, only looking forward to tomorrow today after yesterday, then hopefully have a nice surprise later. Already thinking about a new outfit and where do you guys get the foil hats from:D

The tin foil hats get delivered by the leprechauns from Ballimory, you have to whistle 4 times and repeat the words tin foil 15 times whilst looking in a mirror. Then, and only then will they appear. You'll have to be quick, the last delivery I got the guy said they're running low on tin foil vests.

1 minute ago, QWERTYOP said:

Away with your negativity, man!! 

Agreed, there's a time and a place for negativity, and it's not here, us mortals call that place work.

2 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

Away with your negativity, man!! 

Don't take out of context, setting myself up for a nice surprise without the disappointment

Though you know I want it have done since I bought it a month ago

2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

The tin foil hats get delivered by the leprechauns from Ballimory, you have to whistle 4 times and repeat the words tin foil 15 times whilst looking in a mirror. Then, and only then will they appear. You'll have to be quick, the last delivery I got the guy said they're running low on tin foil vests.

I can't look in a mirror they always shatter, am very beardy because of it. I will find another way

3 minutes ago, steff91 said:

Oh yeh remember them well - thats the team we dumped out of the Europa League a few weeks back ;) 

Remember 2011? ;)  Also Hibernian, Aberdeen and of course Celtic fans remember us.  Krypronite for Scottish football teams ;)

1 hour ago, herne79 said:

Shocking.

In less than 24 hours this thread has had almost 30k views, 1k replies, lots of fun & banter and the opening post - the person who started this whole thing - hasn't had a single upvote.

Shame on us all.  Upvote now, make it the most liked post ever :thup:.

Good job.  21 upvotes now and climbing.  Keep it going :).

Just now, toffee71 said:

I can't look in a mirror they always shatter, am very beardy because of it. I will find another way

First world struggles. Maybe I get some tin foil apparel and send them to you? What size do you take

1 hour ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Can't wait to see how chronically under-powered the Super Reds are this season

U Reds!

Plug:

If you can't wait, you'll have to read my Barnsley save on FM 19 that I'll be writing. I reckon Portsmouth and Sunderland will be pretty OP this year and finishing top 2 will be hard on FM 19.

2 minutes ago, steff91 said:

2011 was a long time ago my friend ;) 

I will just leave this here for now though..

maribor.thumb.PNG.2feb10ea30bbee32be25b30d213c8798.PNG

You were better this time and we were better then. You got revenge but other Scottish teams are still waiting for it ;)

4 minutes ago, gavinski33 said:

Bigger in Scotland than your own country. Jocks and Slovaks love it so, the happy world of Maribor

We are the biggest team in our country just like Celtic is in yours :D

6 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

First world struggles. Maybe I get some tin foil apparel and send them to you? What size do you take

Well for my head obviously XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL, and if full foil armoury you've seen the pics, do you have anything to fit

Archived