Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutos atrás, knap disse:

@jborges

Making sure tested right tactic - balanced was not good, positive was decent. Changing mentality works better in match

Yeah, changing mentality in game seems to work better. yesterday i tryed to change mentality on that tct at the beggining of every match (to defensive) and it seems to give a lot more control over the match... simulating (holiday) with default defensive mentality ddnt seem to work tho...

Ill test that new tct you posted, but will change to AF, that suits Haaland better... that or CF...

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by jborges

14 horas atrás, Geordie-John disse:

Do we have a good underdog/away tactic for fm23 yet? I usually use them to good effect with mid range prem team when going away to the big boys or if we make it to Europe

I would also like to know, dont think there is :/

10 horas atrás, jborges disse:

Its Haalands worst position, F9 :D

Ill try this with a AF!

20 horas atrás, knap disse:

@knap

Ok, feedback on this:

Team as settled into the new tct, just changed F9 to AF (Haaland is a lame F9).

Defense: consistent. My players arrive first at the ball, my players steal the ball, and they work hard to press the guy with the ball. Looks tight, but not yet like in previous versions of FM ME.

Midfield: works hard, delivers passes upfront, or sometimes back, to control de match and try again... seems good, feels good. The MEZ goes upfield, and the CM sometimes goes up, nice attacking football.

Attack: allmost feels like you should use two MEZ for two Wingers... but that wont work. Haaland has 10 goals in 7 games, some on penaltys... not yet the machine... but team is still to gel further so lets see. But the team scores: 6 league games 25 for 5 agst. Not bad.. at all!

Some goals from corners , feels nice. Not to many, so its balanced.

Some screenies (the Man Utd game, i was 2-0, then   2-2, i changed mentality to defensive... and the rest is history:

Nice tactic, best so far i would say... lets see the rest of the season.
4.thumb.png.ae42c82a97335ec287a57b01faad8a2c.png 3.thumb.png.829fbe0f5440ceac36729ae37f74f047.png

5.png

6.png

1.png

2.png

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Crusho79bv

These are results pre post update with a tactic that easily won league with a new season

1452497199_Screenshot(1992).thumb.png.8fc757a1d5844d751e20f6dcf07ab73f.png134693460_Screenshot(1993).thumb.png.ff55723560cd053490d38c95609dbad9.png

Exactly, this is what i`m saying, i had tweaked 2 tactics of yours and lost only 1 game in a season with Lyon and now this...

My Arsenal save is even worse, lost 4 out of 5 and just stopped...

I'm getting a similar situation and there seems to be an abundance of what would be a placed shot before the update now being skied everytime. Not sure if its a coincidence but I have gone from a 20 game winning streak to a 7 game losing streak......only change closed the game in between and it updated

1 hour ago, QuickZombie said:

I'm getting a similar situation and there seems to be an abundance of what would be a placed shot before the update now being skied everytime. Not sure if its a coincidence but I have gone from a 20 game winning streak to a 7 game losing streak......only change closed the game in between and it updated

Yeah, my mate called me to ask if SI fcuked the game?!?! :lol::lol: He`s on 5 games lost in a row....:hammer::lol:

After update.

Won 2-1 at Inter Milan, and home 5-1 vs C. Palace.

Gameplay seems fast paced, my CB´s dont stop with the ball (to think?!?!) now they play faster... so.. it changed yes, but this tct still works.. lets see how it continues

vor 4 Minuten schrieb knap:

@jayahr

Based on results

Fair enough :lol:

So there is no tactical theory behind it, like avoiding the danger of a DC losing the ball or getting the ball forward more quickly before the opposition had time to regroup?
Asking because my gut feeling would, for control based tactics at least, rather tend to delivering to the DCs which is what I do the most (and never spent much time thinking about).