[FM2019][SKIN] Champions League 2019

a31632

UPDATE 1.1 RELEASED:

Update 1.1 includes:

- Improved look of titlebar

- Improved manager “home” screen with rotating images (kits/logo’s/fixtures)

- Lots of bigger faces in screens

- Attributes selectors on player overview panels (show attributes with/without boxes)

- Bug fixes and tweaks for a better overall experience

- Compatible with 19.2.1

And lots of other improvements/enhancements!

IMPORTANT:  make sure you completely delete any earlier version and clean install the skin the skins folder. Overwriting the earlier skin versions can cause issues. 

This skin is optimized for HD resolutions (resolution of 1920x1080 windowed and full screen), other resolutions are not supported though some testers found "zoom" 90-95% to work well with lower resolutions.

This skin wouldn't have been possible without the work of:

Dasz8, Pikawa (CFM Skin), FLUT skin makers, Emil Debski (Vitrex skin (2016/2017), SirWill (Clinched Skin, 2017), OPZ, D_LO_, Wannachupbrew, Gunzo/FM Nation, Jovovich (Milla skin 2018), TheBantams/Rick Thorne (Andromeda skin).

Recommended (not included) for use with this skin are:

Facepack of your choice, Logo and kits packs, Cities megapack (showing city pictures in club screens), Stadium background packs.

There is a "README" included (text and more detailed word document) that will answer most of your questions, as the name says, please read the file prior to answering questions, your answer might be in there.

Please note that I will not be responding to requests for "technical support" if not bug related. Every year I get messages/PM's asking how to change the look of some panels or asking for help on taking some of the panels out and plugging it into another skin. Of course I will resolve bugs and other issues with the skin.

FAQ:

Q: How can I change the look of the player attributes (boxes around) or can you help with some changes I would like to make to panels?

A: Please understand that it is impossible to follow up on every single request for "help". This forum is a great place to look for solutions or personal preferences.

Q: Why are some of the screenshots different than the previous (BETA) screenshots?

A: Some screens were adjusted/improved and some of the screenshots shown earlier are from my personal  version of the Champions League 2019 skin. I edited this skin for personal use and I’m willing to share that version one-on-one with people who support my work (PM me for more info or click on one of the banners in the "start screen" or "preferences" screen). 

Q: Will there be future updates to this skin?

A: Yes, SI usually makes changes to their coding when releasing updates to the game and as a result issues will need to be resolved. This skin was tested by a team of BETA testers but it is impossible to create a skin that is 100% bug free, I will release updates when needed.

Screenshots:

2aeumwn.jpg

2zp17q9.jpg

23roarc.jpg

e5fwuf.jpg

vpjnkp.jpg

2vxreza.jpg

2hsbsxw.jpg

2qvghti.jpg

sg66it.jpg

v7cqr8.jpg

Download link:

https://mega.nz/#!2GxlEIjQ!qmG4Jld0jZYvE65ZNWo4jGmyOwQ-poQBr3Q5NsuFAIM

Edited by a31632
VERSION 1.1 RELEASED

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah mate, thank for doing this for FM2019. Can't wait to try it. Following our discussion on e-mail :) at that time you weren't sure if you want to start working on a new version, so Thank You again for doing this :D

On 05/11/2018 at 23:39, niiicoAFDFCH said:

will it work on low res 1366x768 ?!

The skin will be optimized for HD resolutions (1920x1080) windowed and full screen as that is the resolution I use myself. 

Given the layout you might have issues getting all the information to show especially on player profile panels.

19 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

ESS version 5 I think

Ross is correct, they are ESS v5 logos, discontinued now, ESS V6 versions are available on fan sites, a lot of them on “sortitoutsi”

11 hours ago, laney25 said:

looks great have you an eta?

"it's ready, when ready"

It’s good I put that in the OP as my 5 year old Alienware 17 sadly passed away this morning.......

The good news is that I ordered a new laptop and my hard drives with the WIP are not affected so the information isn’t lost, I will pick up the work by the end of next week when my new laptop arrives.

BETA testing will start when I have finished up the remaining work (80-85% done) and release date should be around 2 weeks after the BETA testing is finished........

12 hours ago, a31632 said:

"it's ready, when ready"

It’s good I put that in the OP as my 5 year old Alienware 17 sadly passed away this morning.......

The good news is that I ordered a new laptop and my hard drives with the WIP are not affected so the information isn’t lost, I will pick up the work by the end of next week when my new laptop arrives.

BETA testing will start when I have finished up the remaining work (80-85% done) and release date should be around 2 weeks after the BETA testing is finished........

great stuff.take your time :)

15 hours ago, a31632 said:

"it's ready, when ready"

get er done slacker :p  Take your time, the wait will be worth it. 

12 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

get er done slacker :p  Take your time, the wait will be worth it. 

Hey Ross, have some respect for the “dead” 😊

8 hours ago, Herolover said:

Wow. This looks so good that I was ready to download then I noticed it is not done yet.

Don't worry. Do it right and release when ready. I will just wait......

5 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Brilliant is the word that comes to mind .thanks for making it for fm 19 .absolutely stunning 

Thank you for your great feedback, I was so close to getting it done this weekend to be ready for BETA but the last 10% will have to wait.......

Luckily the work isn’t lost, otherwise I would have given up, I had to introduce myself to my wife again after I purchased FM 2019, so this saved my marriage for now I guess 😂

40 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Hey Ross, have some respect for the “dead” 😊

Thank you for your great feedback, I was so close to getting it done this weekend to be ready for BETA but the last 10% will have to wait.......

Luckily the work isn’t lost, otherwise I would have given up, I had to introduce myself to my wife again after I purchased FM 2019, so this saved my marriage for now I guess 😂

you caved and purchased it? you are a weak weak man ......    :p  If you need a tester or anything down the road, give me a yell. 

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

11 hours ago, LLoveLy said:

On the club overview Panel will there be a Stadium and City visible?

Yes it will, just like in the 2018 version, see below screenshots from the BETA release (depending on the stadium/city packs installed up to 3 images will "rotate" and show).

(Just started finishing up the skin, now at the last 10% work, after I got my laptop up and running again).

833687263_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.132dfe266932c41ff4b0edfb0b2e3be0.png1588481645_Screenshot(26).thumb.png.191b43ef0fd8526c3bd570d7411e0b4a.png

Am ‎22‎.‎11‎.‎2018 um 00:50 schrieb a31632:

Yes it will, just like in the 2018 version, see below screenshots from the BETA release (depending on the stadium/city packs installed up to 3 images will "rotate" and show).

(Just started finishing up the skin, now at the last 10% work, after I got my laptop up and running again).

833687263_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.132dfe266932c41ff4b0edfb0b2e3be0.png1588481645_Screenshot(26).thumb.png.191b43ef0fd8526c3bd570d7411e0b4a.png

But like this one Right?  https://youtu.be/Gpls31Q0sqY 

8 hours ago, laney25 said:

is today the day!?

4 hours ago, bacardimojito said:

what time you will release it?

Sorry guys, delayed with 1-2 days. I’m working on 2 versions; a “regular” version and an “enhanced” version (which will have in addition several custom made panels and some added graphic elements).

The BETA testing on the “enhanced version” is done, some minor adjustments still needed on the “regular” version.

Release in 2 days for sure!

3 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Sorry guys, delayed with 1-2 days. I’m working on 2 versions; a “regular” version and an “enhanced” version (which will have in addition several custom made panels and some added graphic elements).

The BETA testing on the “enhanced version” is done, some minor adjustments still needed on the “regular” version.

Release in 2 days for sure!

great stuff

Hello man, first of all thanks you for making this skin on FM19 (i paid the FM18 version)

I've problem with the flag (because i'm using a flag pack) on the titlebar, it seems to be too high. Can you explain how to modify or just delete this?

5 minutes ago, Sfrakz said:

Hello man, first of all thanks you for making this skin on FM19 (i paid the FM18 version)

I've problem with the flag (because i'm using a flag pack) on the titlebar, it seems to be too high. Can you explain how to modify or just delete this?

Hi, thanks for the feedback, it could be caused by your flag pack. Flags are included in the skin you can delete them in "graphics\flags"

You could also try to edit the following in panel "generic\titlebar.xml", line 87-93 (change "top"inset will probable help or change the size 80x80)

<widget class="picture" id="ppic" image_alignment="top, left" height="80" width="80" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" priority="1">
       <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>
             <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
        <boolean id="scale_picture" value="true" />
        <boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
        <flags id="image_alignment" value="left"/>

I'm not able to test it now as I'm not in the game, hope this helps

17 minutes ago, Sfrakz said:

Thanks for the answer, i've try the two solution (edit 80x80 to something else, and edit top inset) and nothing is working, there is no way to delete it? ^^

I will have to look at this later when I'm able to check in the game, will follow up!

Thanks !!!

Question 1: i use 2560*1440 - it is possible to get Cl Skin for this resolution?

Question 2: it is possible to see Stadiums NOT at the same position, where i see Citypics?
( to see both, not both at one Position?)

Question 3: not automatically hide sidebar - possible?

Question 4: Tactic : it is posible to see bigger player Faces on the field? i see little player faces

Edited by SpiderJu

59 minutes ago, a31632 said:

I will have to look at this later when I'm able to check in the game, will follow up!

This is a solution; go again to titlebar.xml, line 77:

change    <container id="flik" width="170">    to       <container id="flik" width="120">

33 minutes ago, bacardimojito said:

As you can see on shots panel there are two buttons, take a look!

Screenshot_3.png

LOL, I just play FM 2018 and it is the same in my Champions League 2018 skin, well spotted!  Will resolve shortly

12 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

Thanks !!!

Question 1: i use 2560*1440 - it is possible to get Cl Skin for this resolution?

Question 2: it is possible to see Stadiums NOT at the same position, where i see Citypics?
( to see both, not both at one Position?)

Question 3: not automatically hide sidebar - possible?

Question 4: Tactic : it is posible to see bigger player Faces on the field? i see little player faces

Q1: as mentioned skin is designed for 1920x1080 but one of my BETA testers had your resolution and had to make some minor adjustments in some screens to make it look good. You might try zoom as well?

Q2: are you referring to the club overview panel?

Q3: Not hiding sidebar is the "readme"..................

Q4: Can you post a screenshot of what you mean?

HI. @a31632:

yes, Citypic + stadium Pic to see, not in one Position, i find better. i hope you can tell me/us, what are have to do.

yes, Not hiding sidebar is better - i see now the read me, i change that myself - thanks !

svfcovxi.png

ydeirc66.png

Question: Scoreboard Replace:
- it is possible to get Germany Scorebaord ? Sky Bundesliga HD1 or Eurosport HD 2 Xtra
Thanks !!!

On 11/12/2018 at 12:48, SpiderJu said:

HI. @a31632:

yes, Citypic + stadium Pic to see, not in one Position, i find better. i hope you can tell me/us, what are have to do.

yes, Not hiding sidebar is better - i see now the read me, i change that myself - thanks !

svfcovxi.png

ydeirc66.png

Question: Scoreboard Replace:
- it is possible to get Germany Scorebaord ? Sky Bundesliga HD1 or Eurosport HD 2 Xtra
Thanks !!!

There is a folder in the skin graphics\icons\logos, this folder contains logos for this purpose

You can find some logos in there, the one at the left in the scoreboard "bbc" can be replaced with any other, you can edit "match titlebar.xml" but easier to just delete bbc.png and replace with the logo you want and rename it to bbc.png. If you want another logo you can get yours online and create it in the same format, it should work as described.

For the club overview panel, as I mentioned in the OP, 100 people have 100 different preferences and I can't create a different panel for everyone individually, in your case you prefer two pictures on that page and I think the FLUT skin has that option. You could use that panel and edit it to fit in this skin if you want.

For the tactics screen, you will have navigate to "tactics/tactics icon info panel overview.xml" in lines 111-118 you will see:

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="right,bottom">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4,0,47,0" />

<record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
        <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
      </record>
    </widget>
You will have to play around with the values 4,0,47,0 and see which numbers looks best in your screen.

Player faces are a lot bigger in the screenshot below by the way as I used different coding for this, see below:

157kbo1.jpg

Edited by a31632

love the skin just a few issues

1. I've changed to the no hide sidebar and now the ability to change the opacity has disappeared

2. There's no way to use the in-game editor

3. Would it be possible to add CA & PA to the attribute screen  

I know my question dosnt belong to this thread but I tried using this skin but my surafce pro dosnt handle it .it think it's too much for it. 

I have a skin that I am using atm .is there a way for me to use the custom scoreboard and use it in that skin .

Last time I tried it was like copying scoreboard folder from graphics and match scoreboard from panels folder of new skin 

Thank you and any help will be much appreciated 

11 hours ago, bacardimojito said:

As you can see on shots panel there are two buttons, take a look!

Screenshot_3.png

Sorry that I missed this, in all boxes in the "match in between highlights" panel this was showing correct with the exception of one in the top left/middle section. There is a duplicate entry for "shots" in the panel.

Navigate to line 271-273 which show:

<widget class="events_match_chalkboard_panel" id="mecp">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="247381" type="use" value="Shots" />
          </widget>

Delete this entry (as it is a duplicate) and after that reload the skin and it will be all good!

Edited by a31632