FM Editor 19 is at the limit of totally unusable

SlobaFMB

Dear SI team,

I have to say that after a few days of intesive work ind the editor I conclude that this year editor is at the limit of totally unusable. I'Il only talk now about add-on about which I working right now.

Add-on for first two leagues of Bosnia and Herzegovina:

1. I create league system and other and when I test rules all is OK!

2. I convert to advanced rules and when I test rules (without any change after convert to advanced rules) i get error "should this hidden stage update ranking levels". Ok. I solve this problem on alternative way (on Editor FM19 option hidden stage don't work properly). If other patch-maker don't solve this on smart way, they after have problem with season update day and other various problems.

3. In Bosnia add-on I also work on change league system in one of the regions after first season and I try a lot of things with advanced editor options and I get a message "two possible rules found for competition". I understand what this message is but I can't understand how to resolve this 'cuz I try all logic solutions and nothing! I hope that I will solve and this problem (I work changes of system in past on Football Manager and I never got this type of message) and I'm already thinking about what this might be next problem with which I will meet.

Editor is really frustrating and kills every wish to contribute to the entre Football Manager Community. Please SI, we just need one simple editor with a lot functions which will first of all be functional.

I SECOND THIS POST 100% I'm trying to create the United States league structure and the editor is unusable. I haven't even been able to start a game yet because I can't get the nation rules edited. And I keep posting, asking questions and not a single one has been answered yet. I'm so upset with this year's release.

On 08/11/2018 at 02:53, SlobaFMB said:

i get error "should this hidden stage update ranking levels". Ok. I solve this problem on alternative way (on Editor FM19 option hidden stage don't work properly).

Hi, what exactly did you do to solve this? I have the same error but I'm not using hidden stage option anywhere.

• KUBI locked this topic

Archived