Things you do when your team scores that no one else does

i normally do some spins in my chair (office chair) when my team scores, when i receive them i just put my elbow in the table put my chin in my fist and start swearing to while clicking the player that was at fault for the goal, if it was a goal with no one at fault i just scratch the back of my head

a cousin that stopped playing at FM17 takes of his glasses and wipes them after every goal...i don't know why, but it was hilarious to see

4 hours ago, pikeal said:

I commentate like I'm Andy Townsend.

Badly?

According to a friend who watches my YouTube, I do this weird "arms-up-in-the-air-then-pray thing." I hadn't noticed or thought about it before, but now I'm really self-conscious about it.

Bugger all. Unless it's a goal in a big game, then I have a tendency to shout either the old Channel 4 Football Italia 'GOALAZO!' or if I'm really excited, the typical South American 'GGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GGOOOAAAALLL!' followed by a celebratory vape.

Simulate crowd cheering and waving my arms in the air, occasionally a stuffed toy goat might go flying across the room too. Broke the hinge on my laptop celebrating a WC semi-final penalty shootout win for England against Germany recently

14 hours ago, Chasing Lamely said:

Badly?

According to a friend who watches my YouTube, I do this weird "arms-up-in-the-air-then-pray thing." I hadn't noticed or thought about it before, but now I'm really self-conscious about it.

I state the obvious. It's like a Michael Owen/Phil Neville commentary with energy.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived