EMERGENCY AND IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE NEEDED!!

playthe361

I posted this information in the general discussion about 2 hours ago and I have yet to have anyone respond with a possible solution. So, I am posting it here in hopes that one of you knows what I am dealing with. 

Earlier today I was getting some FM19 time in when something I have never experienced before happened. I clicked on the team sidebar icon, which took me to my roster of players as you all know. I clicked on my keepers name, pulling up his profile and then began clicking through the rest of my roster. The first 3 or 4 player profiles came up as they always do. Out of nowhere, the next player profile was completely random. The name was showing on the full roster page anywhere, it was not a reserve player or U19 team player. The name of the player does not show up on any FM databases that I searched through. In addition to this, I am not able to do anything with the player. I cannot edit anything, there is no information under any other tab. When I clicked on the contract tab, the only drop down was, Offer Contract, as we see when signing a new player from another team. Nothing happened when I clicked on that. I could not terminate the players contract, move him to another team and as you will see in the image provided some of the attribute values are crazy. Heading was something like 175!! When I clicked to move to the next player on the roster I was taken to another random player. I went through 5 or 6 random players before I got to the next guy actually on my roster. To make things worse, the attribute values for the real players were suddenly crazy too. 

I shut the game down, uninstalled it, I cleared out every add-on and all graphics, skins, views, filters, etc. I deleted the cache and preference folders. I removed all editor data. I did every single thing that needed to be done. I restarted the game in its most basic format, no added graphics, editor files, it was like playing the game for the very first time. I ran into the same exact problem when I was going through my players. 

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on? I have no idea what to do. I have never seen anything like this before. Please help me out here. My FM19 is infected with something!!

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Did u downloaded a skin made by someone ?

If so untick reload skin and than clear Cache and than reload skin again .that should fix it 

But 

If you have mixed some graphics / Panels from different skins ...than there is something wrong with they was u copied 

I have removed all added graphics and data. I cleared everything out. However, earlier today I did the same thing, cleared everything out and then reloaded the skins, graphics and data I use which did not work either. I have tried everything I can think of to fix this. Nothing is working. 

When this issue started earlier today, the first thing I did was shut the game down, remove all skin files, logo packs, face packs, etc. I deleted the cache and preferences folders and validated the files through Steam. Once all of that was done I downloaded all new files for everything I removed. I reloaded my game and the problem was still there. So, I shut the game down, did all the same things I did earlier in the day, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and then I reloaded the save. The only difference being, I did not reinstall any of the skins, graphics, etc. like I did earlier in the day. The game was basically at basic factory settings. The problem was still happening. 

41 minutes ago, playthe361 said:

When this issue started earlier today, the first thing I did was shut the game down, remove all skin files, logo packs, face packs, etc. I deleted the cache and preferences folders and validated the files through Steam. Once all of that was done I downloaded all new files for everything I removed. I reloaded my game and the problem was still there. So, I shut the game down, did all the same things I did earlier in the day, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and then I reloaded the save. The only difference being, I did not reinstall any of the skins, graphics, etc. like I did earlier in the day. The game was basically at basic factory settings. The problem was still happening. 

It have nothing to do with your logos face facepacks or any megapacks u have .if they are showing in the game they are in the right spot 

It's the skin 

Either the skin is made for high resolution or zoom  and u are playing it on some other resolution .in that case u have to edit it to make it fit for your resolution .if you can't do that 2 options 

1) keep things the way they are 

2) try different skin .

Based upon my experience and by looking at the screenshots you posted above...it's the resolution / zoom issue ....you will have to edit some files in ...skin >panels>player ...some xml files in order to get it working .

I had the same issue took me a week but I learned how to do it and now finally started playing again .

Quick update on this big problem...

I decided to wipe my laptop completely with a factory restore, which finished up not too long ago. This basically gave me a brand new laptop and OS with all new programs, folders, drives, etc, right? I installed Steam and then FM19. After the restore its like installing everything for the very first time, right? Well, I started a new save with Man City, went to a player profile and clicked through the roster. Everything looked normal. There were no player pictures or any other graphics showing up just as it would be when playing the game for the first time with nothing additional added. No editor data, no logos, kits or anything like that. I decided to take a look at Saint Etienne because that was my team in the save where it all went bad yesterday. I opened a player profile and it looked normal. No graphics, the attributes looked fine, it was looking good. I clicked to see the next player profile and, boom, it was a damn random player with ridiculous attribute values just like yesterday. As I went through the rest of the roster, random player after random player. I went back to Man City and random player after random player added to the roster. Not only that, and this is what I cannot figure out at all, player pictures started showing up in their profiles, faces from the cut out facepack that I have used over the last couple of years. And, FC12 kits started showing up on the Club Information page I looked at. I just finished putting my laptop back to factory settings, I do not have any skins, any face packs, kit packs or anything else anywhere on my laptop and a face pack and kit pack show up after the restore? This is a mess!

I have not heard from anyone in support. The support at SEGA told me to come here and work with the admins. What the heck do I do with this? I cannot get any help with this problem. Why can't anyone communicate with me to help me figure this out. Are the admins and support people clueless as to what this problem is, so they are just avoid dealing with it? I have read through a number of other posts from people that have had this come up, recently and going back a few years. I have not seen a solution provided to any of them. All the responses tell them to do is delete the cache and preferences folders and then verify the files. There is nothing after that. That process does nothing for this. 

This is a huge problem that could infect anyones game at any time. The game is unplayable for me now. All files gone. I have played this game almost every day for the last few years. There is nothing I can do with it at this point. If any of this additional info that came about today gives anyone an idea what this, please let me know. You have no idea how much I would appreciate it. 

Thanks

5 hours ago, playthe361 said:

I have done that already. I have tried to get help with this from just about everyone. Nobody has come up with a solution for the problem.

It could a skinning issue considering the source of it might be something that came in a skin folder. 

Did you do a google search and read more about this?

i just did and there are numerous postings on fan websites of people with the same issue “logged to channel warnings-and-errors”.

Suggested solutions were from clearing/emptying cache to directx problem resolution and certain antivirus programs interfering with the game.

Google is my friend in these kind of cases and I would If I were you reach out to the people who posted similar issues in the past to see how they resolved it.

Example from one website:

Languages Data Not Found Fix

“This is another Football Manager 2019 error that players have been experiencing. According to players, when they start the game they get the following error. logged to channel: warning-and errors: languages data not found

The fix for this errors is quite simple. Open the game’s install folder and look for “sitoolkituncompressed.fmf”. Delete this file and the issue will resolve.”

Another resolved issue:

Not saying this is THE solution either but I suggest you do more research online.

This is definitely not the correct forum section for your issue, but well maybe this will help you.

Good luck!

This could be a problem with your anti-virus software. Add FM as exception, because such things can happen when a anti-virus software is scanning the game while you are playing it.

• KUBI locked this topic

Archived