Error: found more than one set of rules for competition "Uefa Nations league"

Micho21

Hi,

I'm trying to overwrite a new version of Uefa Nations League in a file that has other national structure. I didn't have any problem managin both files at the same time, and I've verified this file many times, but now, just when I thought that I solved all problems, the file couldn't be verified by this error: Error: found more than one set of rules for competition "Uefa Nations league"

Any idea for fix it?

hace 28 minutos, davie77 dijo:

What exactly did you change that would make my job easier?

I've changed "start year offset", it was set in "0" and I deselected it. Now it's allowed to verify, but new international rules now doesn't have any effect when you load the game.

hace 7 minutos, davie77 dijo:

My tip here would probably be to use "Add International Cups", maybe this will change your problem, I'm not sure if this trick allows to change the competition. 

Mmm, where's that option? Is the one that is in Rules tab? If it's, it couldn't be selected with advanced rules.

hace 3 minutos, davie77 dijo:

This can only choosed when you have no Rules added. So, only when you reload your databese and "Copy" the Rules from the new Nations League to the new file. 

Thank you for the help, but I think that rebuild all DB rules from 0 it's too much work, specially if I've done that for three times before and this doesn't  guarantee a solution. But thanks anyway!

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Micho21:

I've finally tryed to rebuild only the International system on the way you told me, but it doesn't work, Uefa Nations League remains as if I hadn't loaded anything.

This issue has completely no sense.

Can you upload this file? Here I can help you.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Micho21:

Yeah, here is it

G20193.fmf

Your error is the mode of the Nations League, you have "overwrite rules", but there belongs the mode "flexible rule format". Then your Nations League will be played.

You also have to reassign each country its continent, otherwise the FM will scream that they, for example Yugoslavia, can not take for the Nations League.

However, only applies to the disbanded teams.

hace 4 minutos, davie77 dijo:

Your error is the mode of the Nations League, you have "overwrite rules", but there belongs the mode "flexible rule format". Then your Nations League will be played.

You also have to reassign each country its continent, otherwise the FM will scream that they, for example Yugoslavia, can not take for the Nations League.

However, only applies to the disbanded teams.

Thanks a lot, I will try it!

• 2 weeks later...
En 24/12/2018 a las 14:29, davie77 dijo:

No problem, if it doesn't work out, someone contact me via a private message.

Hi, finally solved this problem, but in other way: i've just exported .xml and changed "false" to "true" in the line that answer if it is verified. It works whitout any problem, because league and international structure were correct since the beginning. But thanks a lot anyway, you helped me a lot to think in this question :)

If anyone wants to know with more detail how to create a new european nation that plays international competition, just ask, I can help.

Am 3.1.2019 um 19:58 schrieb Micho21:

Hi, finally solved this problem, but in other way: i've just exported .xml and changed "false" to "true" in the line that answer if it is verified. It works whitout any problem, because league and international structure were correct since the beginning. But thanks a lot anyway, you helped me a lot to think in this question :)

If anyone wants to know with more detail how to create a new european nation that plays international competition, just ask, I can help.

Nice to hear, that it finally work. :)

Archived