Leadership Courses

I have sent a few players on leadership courses but haven't played my save for a while I cannot remember who I sent on them.  I have looked through my inbox but the date has gone past the time I sent them on them so there is no record in there.   Does anyone know if there is a record anywhere on the players profile or somewhere else in the game to say they are studying on a course and if so where as I have looked on the profile and cannot see anything 

• 4 weeks later...

I assumed this thread was to complain that they don't work...certainly I've not had one work.

If your player is currently on a leadership or coaching course, if you go to Individual Training the Additional Focus bit will be kinda "greyed out" (although everything is purple now) and you won't be able to interact with it - means you can't put them on General Rehab when they get injured which is frustrating.

On 18/01/2019 at 07:04, gossy7 said:

While we're on the subject... None of the leadership courses I've sent players on have been successful, is there anything I can do to increase the chances of them working?

Same here. Is anything positive going on 'under the hood'? i.e. the Leadership attribute doesn't increase but personality improves? I don't know; it would be nice if SI clarifies.

Archived