FOOTBALL MANAGER 2018 EDITOR

Butemwe

For all those that have been playing FM18 for a long time. I just downloaded FM18 and it's gameplay and everything are so amazing! But I have one problem, I've been trying to find the FM18 PRE GAME EDITOR for free because I'm currently out of work. I tried to get it from STEAM because that's the only method that seems to be turning up but when I go to Library > Tools. I cannot find anything related to FM. Anyway on how to download the PRE GAME EDITOR for FM18 will be appreciated. :-)

vor einer Stunde schrieb Butemwe:

For all those that have been playing FM18 for a long time. I just downloaded FM18 and it's gameplay and everything are so amazing! But I have one problem, I've been trying to find the FM18 PRE GAME EDITOR for free because I'm currently out of work. I tried to get it from STEAM because that's the only method that seems to be turning up but when I go to Library > Tools. I cannot find anything related to FM. Anyway on how to download the PRE GAME EDITOR for FM18 will be appreciated. :-)

It's indeed in Steam --> library --> tools  Football Manager 2018 editor

But of course this is only available if you have activated the game within steam.

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:18, KUBI said:

It's indeed in Steam --> library --> tools  Football Manager 2018 editor

But of course this is only available if you have activated the game within steam.

So this means it only appears in the library if I have the Football Manager 2018 that has been downloaded from Steam?

15 hours ago, Butemwe said:

So this means it only appears in the library if I have the Football Manager 2018 that has been downloaded from Steam?

Enlighten me, where did you buy the game and don't need Steam?

On 29/12/2018 at 13:20, Fredrik said:

Enlighten me, where did you buy the game and don't need Steam?

I downloaded it from a different source of course, that’s why it does not turn up in Steam. 🙂

Archived