Different number of teams in child competitions

Crplz

Does something special need to be done in the FM19 Editor to be able to have child competions with different number of teams? It will not let me verify a competition with two child comps where one has 16 and one has 12 unless I change the min/max and then when I start the game, it transfers 2 teams from the first child comp to the second to even them out. The leagues in the database have 16 and 12. The min/max under the nation are set correctly.

6 hours ago, Crplz said:

Does something special need to be done in the FM19 Editor to be able to have child competions with different number of teams? It will not let me verify a competition with two child comps where one has 16 and one has 12 unless I change the min/max and then when I start the game, it transfers 2 teams from the first child comp to the second to even them out. The leagues in the database have 16 and 12. The min/max under the nation are set correctly. 

I didn't have any problem with this. Polish regional leagues are from 10-18 teams, and afaik I set only number of prom/releg teams to match higher and lower league.

13 hours ago, Bigpole said:

I didn't have any problem with this. Polish regional leagues are from 10-18 teams, and afaik I set only number of prom/releg teams to match higher and lower league.

Yeah, I'm gonna compare it to other editor files I know have different number of clubs in child comps. I know it works, because I've made slight alterations to other people's that work (and reverified) so I know I'm missing something somewhere.

I grabbed a copy off my cloud backup of my editor data and I don't know what the hell I changed when I was working on it last night, but the original one will verify. I wasn't even drunk editing!

Archived