Looking for Chelsea relegated save

NRH

Hi all. 

I am looking for a save on FM19 where Chelsea has been relegated. Do anyone have such a save that can be shared? Preferabely where Chelsea got relegated early in the game. 

I played such a save on FM17 and had a blast totally rebuilding the team in the Championship and trying to get back to the top with the "new" team.

Please excuse me if this has been posted under the incorrect forum/discussion group. 

best regards,
Nils Rune

On 28/12/2018 at 19:49, potbellypigs said:

I don't, but what you could do is create one yourself. Either take over Chelsea and get them relegated through team selection or use an editor to destory the team before every game.

Thank you for the reply. I ended up doing as you suggested by taking over Chelsea, putting on a non-sense formation and going on vacation. 

Onwards to the rebuild :) 

• 6 months later...
On 28/12/2018 at 12:11, NRH said:

Hi all. 

I am looking for a save on FM19 where Chelsea has been relegated. Do anyone have such a save that can be shared? Preferabely where Chelsea got relegated early in the game. 

I played such a save on FM17 and had a blast totally rebuilding the team in the Championship and trying to get back to the top with the "new" team.

Please excuse me if this has been posted under the incorrect forum/discussion group. 

best regards,
Nils Rune

to be fair, any relegated good side would fit this description. I played with a relegated Leicester in FM 18 and had lots of fun, same with the save i'm on now, where i started and did well at MK Dons and was offered the Wolves job in two seasons time when Wolves got relegated in the first season, and didn't get promoted back in the next season. 

So my suggestion would be to holiday a save for one or two years and pick any rich team that was unfortunate to drop into the Championship. 

Archived