Team enthenticity

alian62

You can duplicate the clubs city and set its local region to one of the ethnicity you wish.

So if you want a Japanese ethnic team playing in London, you can duplicate London and set the duplicated ones local region to Tokyo-to and then they will get regens of Japanese ethnicity.

22 hours ago, Kanwulf said:

You can duplicate the clubs city and set its local region to one of the ethnicity you wish.

So if you want a Japanese ethnic team playing in London, you can duplicate London and set the duplicated ones local region to Tokyo-to and then they will get regens of Japanese ethnicity.

ok thanks I will give it a go

On 31/12/2018 at 06:35, Kanwulf said:

I did exactly what you have written, but I can only see "grey" footballers with english names and english nationality...

or while tweaking further, i get grey players with japanese nationality, but with english names...

@KUBI  help please mate

4 hours ago, Luke Cro said:

I did exactly what you have written, but I can only see "grey" footballers with english names and english nationality...

or while tweaking further, i get grey players with japanese nationality, but with english names...

Two things to do:

You have to set the language to Japanese (as Kanwulf says) as this is the basis for which names to pick.

Second, since you are having players of Japanese nationality, you have to ensure the game picks ALL Japanese players. This can be done when starting a new database. Instead of a small/medium/big database, you select Advanced. There you select Nation Japan and take Players of Nationality. That should do the trick.

16 hours ago, prot651 said:

Yeah finding all players greyed out 

Unless you create players yourself (or move already existing ones there) then they will start with only greyed our players until they get their first youth intake. Alternatively, you could just tick the “add players to playable teams” option when creating a game.

1 hour ago, Kanwulf said:

Unless you create players yourself (or move already existing ones there) then they will start with only greyed our players until they get their first youth intake. Alternatively, you could just tick the “add players to playable teams” option when creating a game.

will try that thanks

Archived