New stage 0 can't find enough teams to be created

Weiry

At the end of the season the teams that finish 1st in the 8 NPL competitions play each other for a 'champions' cup I have tried to replicate this in the editor but get this message:

"New Stage 0 for NPL Finals Series can't find enough teams to be created. 0 teams found, 8 needed"

I have tried both league fate as well as qualification rules methods but still no luck. I have also put in the requirements that the 8 NPL competitions stage 0s must finish before this is setup. Still doesn't work

I am happy to upload the file if anyone knows how to fix it

I removed the competition just to check if there's any other errors in the file and got this as well

"New Stage 2 for NPL Victoria can't find enough teams to be created. 1 team found, 3 needed" (This is for promotion/relegation playoff in which 2 teams from level below compete)

It seems obvious to me that I've set up qualification to other competitions wrong. Can anyone walk me through what I need to do here for both? Cheers

1) Have you got enough teams in the NPL league - check whether any teams are extinct.

2) Check that you've set the qualification right - get teams from division/get last winner of competition has the right fields entered. 

10 hours ago, V50 said:

1) Have you got enough teams in the NPL league - check whether any teams are extinct.

2) Check that you've set the qualification right - get teams from division/get last winner of competition has the right fields entered. 

I changed to get last winner of competition and that seemed to make the error message go away

And by putting last winner of competition it uses the winner of last season's competition not this seasons.

I get message about competition not finishing in time for season update day even though all leagues finish at least 1 month before the update day :( 

Can you have a look at it please? https://www.mediafire.com/file/8comhpgky9kvnm1/Australia_Football_Pyramid_(Real)_5.fmf/file Thanks in advance 

Archived