Have some questions about advanced nation rules editing

succ

Hello everyone. I have a couple of questions for advanced fm editor users.

1.) Is there a way, to import new teams for a new competition from xml file. Where can I find a template for it? Itt should speed up my process of creating teams for my 40+ new competition.

2.) Can I somehow tell editor to automaticly set the team logo, kits & colors for the combinations of the foreground and background color I added? If not, where can I found the settings of the logo? (Currently all my new teams have blue logo and kits, which is not so good)

3.) Is there a way to create a competition level to be like for example:
XY competition (level 4) which has regional groups based on the counties of the nation, but some of these counties has sub groups. So can I set the parent competition settings like XY comp. (0 teams) > XY county (0 teams) > X group (12 teams) and XY comp. (0 teams) > XY county (0 teams) > Y group (12 teams)
If this is possible, will FM know that these groups should have about the same amount of teams, so there will not be a fixture like X group has 5 teams, Y has 19 teams?
Also is it possible to make a promotion/relegation playoff for these to subgroup, if there is 2 subgroup on level 4, but 3 on level 5?

4.) Also because of the regional levels, the cup is like: Each county has it's qualification subcup, and the winner will continue in the parent cup with the teams from the 3 competition levels above. How can I acheive this?

If you have some good tutorials for this tasks, please let me know :) Thanks for your help in advance :)

• 3 weeks later...
Am 31.12.2018 um 15:45 schrieb succ:
1.) Is there a way, to import new teams for a new competition from xml file. Where can I find a template for it? Itt should speed up my process of creating teams for my 40+ new competition.

As far as I know, this is not possible.

2.) Can I somehow tell editor to automaticly set the team logo, kits & colors for the combinations of the foreground and background color I added? If not, where can I found the settings of the logo? (Currently all my new teams have blue logo and kits, which is not so good)

If I'm not completely wrong, the FM will embarrass the colours for the logo and the jersey from these colours.

3.) Is there a way to create a competition level to be like for example:
XY competition (level 4) which has regional groups based on the counties of the nation, but some of these counties has sub groups. So can I set the parent competition settings like XY comp. (0 teams) > XY county (0 teams) > X group (12 teams) and XY comp. (0 teams) > XY county (0 teams) > Y group (12 teams)
If this is possible, will FM know that these groups should have about the same amount of teams, so there will not be a fixture like X group has 5 teams, Y has 19 teams?
Also is it possible to make a promotion/relegation playoff for these to subgroup, if there is 2 subgroup on level 4, but 3 on level 5?

The FM always fills the leagues so that the number of teams you enter is correct. Unless it is not possible (for example if there are not enough teams in country).

g5i64r8q.jpg

4.) Also because of the regional levels, the cup is like: Each county has it's qualification subcup, and the winner will continue in the parent cup with the teams from the 3 competition levels above. How can I acheive this?

As visible in the picture

9vd4rqec.jpg

Archived