Online Game

I've been playing an online version with a friend. Got into season 2 and in tremendous form in the Vanarama National with Southport as was the friend who was at Darlington. However, his form began to lapse and I went on a good run, creating plenty each match and narrowed the gap to him to 1pt with two games in hand. Now he is the admin for the game. He saved it and we carried on but all of a sudden my team started playing way out of character. I've gone from created 15-25 chances per match to just 2 or 3, yet got my strongest team out. It's literally like a completely different team. Really noticeable. Good tactics, coaches etc, suddenly can't get a kick. Strong midfielders suddenly don't make a tackle?

My question is, as the admin, would he be able to go in and make changes that I wouldn't notice? Is that possible in-game? 

Might just be a run of bad luck? It's become a thing with a friend of mine that we can't both do well at the same time. One of us will be challenging for the title while the other is mid-table and trying to avoid being sacked. And then it will completely reverse the next season/half a season where one of us will break their losing streak and go on a 5 game winning streak while the undefeated team suddenly can't buy a win. Most of my sackings have been online. Mind you, this is FMT which tends to be a bit streakier and reliant on form/morale.

Cheers guys,

It's frustrating when you put loads of hours in and then all of a sudden you can't get a shot for five games, yet before you were flying! It just seemed really strange that midfielders, although better than opponents were not making tackles etc.

Archived