Why arn't any other teams interested in my services

I’m doing a fantastic job in my current job on FM18. 2 League Titles 2 European Cups 2 Super Cups 2 Charity Shields in 4 seasons but not one club as come in for my services why?
Do I need to change any settings within the game 
Cheers 

Have you applied for any jobs? Maybe no clubs who could want to hire you are lacking managers? If you are winning a lot, why would they think they could lure you away from your current club? You haven't provided much information, so we can only guess.

• 4 weeks later...
On 02/03/2019 at 18:39, XaW said:

Have you applied for any jobs? Maybe no clubs who could want to hire you are lacking managers? If you are winning a lot, why would they think they could lure you away from your current club? You haven't provided much information, so we can only guess.

Yes just got this first time iv'e ever seen this tbh how do i get my assistant manager to join me not giving me the option to confirm 

Screenshot (167).png

3 hours ago, that\'s life said:

Yes just got this first time iv'e ever seen this tbh how do i get my assistant manager to join me not giving me the option to confirm 

Screenshot (167).png

Your compensation budget is under £500k and from what you've selected the compensation would be over £4m...

Archived