'Immediate' transfers outside window

Maybe I'm just not understanding how this works, but in a recent season in the EPL, I got several transfer offers from big European clubs after the window with 'immediate' as transfer date.  I rejected them since I wouldn't be able to obtain replacements, resulting in a bunch of my players being unsettled for most of the first half.  I didn't think this was possible that, say, PSG, could immediately acquire one of my players outside the window.  Is this a bug?

2 minutes ago, Erith22 said:

Maybe I'm just not understanding how this works, but in a recent season in the EPL, I got several transfer offers from big European clubs after the window with 'immediate' as transfer date.  I rejected them since I wouldn't be able to obtain replacements, resulting in a bunch of my players being unsettled for most of the first half.  I didn't think this was possible that, say, PSG, could immediately acquire one of my players outside the window.  Is this a bug?

The summer transfer window in England closes around 9 August.  In Europe it is 31 August.

1 minute ago, Erith22 said:

premier league transfer window shuts day before season starts were most of europe shuts on the 31st august 

7 hours ago, Mush1983 said:

premier league transfer window shuts day before season starts were most of europe shuts on the 31st august 

OK, but I thought it applied to both inbound and outbound transfers.  I guess not.

2 hours ago, Erith22 said:

OK, but I thought it applied to both inbound and outbound transfers.  I guess not.

Transfer windows are inbound unless stated otherwise.

Archived