Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM09

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LINFIELD – SEASON 2017-18 - its another long one but well worth a read!!!

Season Report

I stuck to my guns regarding the Europa League this season. Only 3 YPs started the 1st Qualifying Road first leg, in a team that featured no other players who were big parts of my plans for the title tilt. We still managed a 0-0 draw away to favourites Grbalj. We did lose the 2nd leg, but that meant that we went into the new season with a much fitter squad than normal. Which was good – we had Glentoran first up, and thanks probably to the easier pre-season, two goals from Ryan Whoriskey gave us a vital 2-0 win which meant we effectively started the season with a 3 point headstart. But we did our best to throw it away in the next game, when we found ourselves 1-0 down against newly promoted Tobermore Utd in the 6th minute of, apparently, 3 minutes of stoppage time, before a screamer from midfielder Tom Eastman rescued a point, which still wasn’t really good enough. But after that we found more form, and Whoriskey was at the centre of that. He was getting better and better, and more and more clubs were interested, it seemed. However, with his value still only £40k, I was keen to tie him to a contract so that I could at least hold on to him until he could command a record transfer fee.

A fairly comfortable 2-1 win against Glentoran in the Antrim Cup Quarter Final gave us a bit of a psychological edge as the season developed. Soon afterwards we were to end up playing them in the All-Ireland Cup Final, too.

Aaron Callaghan had the distinction on October 7th against Distillery of scoring the 1000th goal of my tenure at Linfield. Quite a landmark. The long-serving defender managed a hat-trick that day. He’s one of the most free-scoring defenders I’ve ever come across.

In my mid-season friendly competition involving some top European clubs, to generate some income, I obviously played reserve teams, but somehow I managed to come out on top!! It looked like that would cost me the All-Ireland Cup despite the fact that I changed my team for each game. But eventually, a couple of days later, Glentoran were overcome once again and Linfield ruled the most prestigous of all the Irish Cups for another year! The pots just keep stacking up for good old GreyedOutMan!! And the Antrim Cup followed a few weeks later into the onion-bag. With the League going well, it was looking like being a really great season.

At the start of December, we went into the away game against Glentoran knowing that a win would put us in a hugely strong position. Already we were top of the league, albeit on goal difference, with two games in hand. A win would mean we’d be potentially 9 points clear with our games in hand. That man Callaghan got an opener after just four minutes. Mullan doubled the lead 7 minutes later. McDaid scored an unavoidable own-goal shortly before half time and we went into the break leading by the odd goal in three. A nervy second half was somewhat averted when Doyle doubled the lead once more. We were leading the mighty Glentoran 3-1 on their own patch and it was looking good for the league title at last. When Miskimmon made it 4-1, I was in dreamland. That was how it stayed. Such a convincing win was clear demonstration of a shift of power in Northern Irish football.

We went into the new year with a really genuine chance of completing a domestic clean sweep. Two trophies were already in the bag, we were looking good in the league, and still in both the Cup and the League Cup. For the first time I was heavily linked with an English Premiership job – Everton. And things got better and better for Linfield as Glens kept on losing, including a dismal 3-2 defeat to newly promoted Tobermore Utd. Bizarrely, at this point I noticed that Aaron Callaghan, he who was the 3rd top goalscorer in the whole league last year, was currently the top goalscorer for Linfield in this season! He really does have a good eye for goals! Shame he’s 31 now, really.

A huge goal in the last minute against 3rd place Glenavon to change 1 point into 3 seemed to be pivotal. 10 points clear, two games in hand, having just played one of the harder games of the season. It looked like the title was all but ours. Another defeat of Glenavon a few days later in the League Cup sent us to yet another final and kept Linfield on track for a remarkable domestic clean-sweep.

Unfortunately, off the pitch there was sad news as Glenn Malone, out of contract at the end of the season, agreed a deal to move to Gillingham. He’ll be missed although it does free up a space in the side for Lennon to play more.

LINFIELD – SEASON 2017-18 - I thought it'd be better split up!

The Glentoran game days later really was huge. A win would surely guarantee me a first league title. We would be 14 points clear with a game in hand. Allen Axelsen, a young Danish striker who was keeping Mark Miskimmon on the bench, hit the post half an hour in. On the stroke of half time, some clumsy defending by the team in white and green gave us a penalty and a golden opportunity to go in one up. Whoriskey didn’t disappoint, stroking his penalty past the diving goalkeeper to make it 1-0. The second half was all Linfield, and though we never doubled our lead, the 1-0 victory was actually more comfortable than the score suggested.14 points clear, 1 game in hand...realistically, 10 wins from our final 17 games was the most we’d need to secure the title, and just 7 or 8 should have done the trick from there. That run of form taking us to this position earnt me a 3rd consecutive manager of the month award, and my 4th of 6 this season so far. Manager of the Year seemed a virtual shoo-in!

Does anyone else who plays in the Northern Irish Leagues find the All-Ireland Cup very annoying? The group phases start just as the title race hots up, and for some reason the competition spans two seasons. It’s so irritating! Wish I could leave those games to my assistant!

Anyway, before we could wrap up the league, we had a chance to further rub it in the noses of Glentoran in the League Cup Final. After 90 goalless minutes, we threw an extra striker on but the deadlock still wouldn’t be broken and we went to penalties. The first 8 were converted perfectly, making it 4-4 and effectively sudden death. Glens’ Smith put his penalty wide and Jonathan Hayes had the chance to win Linfield yet another pot. Seconds later, the Linfield players mobbed the 30 year old winger and another trophy was Linfield’s! 18 Cup wins now in under 10 seasons...there could be more to come this year, and a first league title seemed almost certain.

As for the clean sweep – it came another step closer as we overcame Cliftonville despite a bizarre own goal from Rodrigues, to reach the semi-final of the Irish Cup. The draw meant it could well be Glentoran who stood in our way in the final hurdle for the clean sweep for this season’s available trophies...

A Glentoran defeat to struggling Ballymena, who were almost certain to be involved in the relegation playoff at least, put us just two wins away from securing the title, although even with 9 games to go it seemed all but certain that the title was wrapped up anyway. By that time Glens had drawn 7 and lost 7 of their 30 games, and that’s just not really championship form, is it! They were scrapping with Glenavon for 3rd place from then on, realistically. The only target we had left to achieve this season, other than winning that final cup, was 100 points, for which we’d need to win every one of our 9 remaining games. Unlikely though not impossible.

The title could have been wrapped up at home the very next game with a victory, if Glentoran lost to Portadown. Otherwise it was almost certain not to be Windsor Park that saw Linfield clinch it. An own-goal by Portadown’s right back in the 2nd minute more or less put that to bed, but it wasn’t likely to stop our irresistible procession to a big moment in my career – the securing of a first league title. That said, we went back into the home dressing room against Cliftonville at half time losing 1-0, whilst Glens had doubled their lead. My wonderful players wouldn’t let that last long – we hadn’t lost in 25 games in all competitions and that wasn’t to start today, whether or not we could actually win the league. A scorcher from Hayes put us level 8 minutes after the break, and his corner was met after 68 minutes by a towering header from Prosser. That was the end of the scoring, and it meant that a victory at Distillery 3 days later would precede a title-winning party. In honour of the occasion, I ensure that every single YP at the club was on the pitch, although it remains to be seen whether we’ll ever be able to field an entire team of them!!

Given that Distillery lost 10-1 to 11th placed Newry while we were thrashing Cliftonville, I wasn’t overly concerned by them. Mullan, returning from injury, was only fit enough for the bench but Hayes’ form was so good that I didn’t care.11 minutes in, Whoriskey opened the scoring from the spot. Good work from Doyle allowed him to double his and Linfield’s tally five minutes later, and that was more or less that. Yet another corner, from Harvey, gave Whoriskey a hat-trick before half time, and Miskimmon kept him company by adding a 4th immediately afterwards. Doyle joined the party on 57’, and that was that. Distillery had conceded 15 goals in two games, and Linfield were champions, with 7 games to spare! The celebrations went on long into the night, and the blue half of Belfast was jubilant! AND – two major targets were still to come – 100 points was still possible, not to mention the clean sweep of domestic trophies...

The rest of the league season, the focus was mainly on getting the YPs into the team for every single game to try to develop them further, particularly the younger ones such as Bell, Rodrigues and Nelson. Though a winning streak came to an end against Institute in the next game, and with it the chance to reach 100 points, I was hoping we could continue our unbeaten run through into next season. With the league split still to come, resulting in some tough games against top-half teams, that was a big challenge.

Firstly, there was the Cup Semi to negotiate, against Tobermore. First half goals from Callaghan and Doyle were more than enough, and we were just one game away from a clean sweep. And a bonus came the next day when Glenavon beat Glentoran on their own patch in the other semi-final so I wouldn’t even have to beat Glentoran to win the cup. Yes, perhaps the season’s successes were partly due to some good luck, but still, this really is a great season in my FM history. My first league title in any league but the English Premiership. I won my 5th consecutive manager of the month award, 6th in 8 months.

We beat Glentoran just once more, in the league, just to maximise the eventual points gap, and make it 30 games unbeaten. Glens had a really close battle on their hands again, but only for 2nd place this year. A couple of dull 0-0 draws meant the eventual gap was not as big as it could have been. The Cup final against Glenavon came around and for the 2nd time in a row, a final went to penalties. 5 perfect spot kicks gave us a clean sweep of the trophies on offer in Northern Ireland this year. What a season, close to perfect. With a final victory, over Tobermore, the great season came to an end. This was the final table, as we finished 27 points clear of Glenavon, who hilariously pipped Glentoran to 2nd place, and my squad stats looked like this. The less significant players last year were off my laptop screen!

LINFIELD – SEASON 2017-18

The Young Players – Each with TOTAL career stats.

YP1:

Junior Doyle – Summer 2018 Update.

Initial Profile – no screenshot, sorry!

2008-09: Linfield

2008-9: Crumlin Star

2009-10...and his profile a few weeks after the season ended but with the stats from the early stages of the next season unfortunately.

2010-11

2011-12

2012-13

2013-14

2014-15

2015-16

2016-17

2017-18

Summary

Slightly restricted in terms of appearances this season due to the good form of two new signings, Callum McManaman and Allen Axelsen. But his form did dip so that was inevitable. The rotation meant that my two top goalscorers were a centre back and Whoriskey, a midfielder. But still a decent, though unspectacular season. Should make it to 500 appearances next season.

Career Stats:

Apps	Gls	Asts	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R	Regen yr	        Position
483	165	77	38	15	15	6.96	2008	        ST

For Linfield

Apps	Gls	Asts	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R
481	165	77	38	15	0	6.96

LINFIELD – RETIRED PLAYER

YP2:

Stuart Miskelly - RETIRED

2009-10

2010-11

2011-12: Linfield

2011-12: Fleetwood

2012-13

2013-14

2014-15

2015-16

2016-17

RETIRED AFTER BEING UNABLE TO FIND HIMSELF ANOTHER CLUB

I would like to post a summary of his various honours here but unfortunately I didn’t expect him to retire when he did so I didn’t check his list before he was removed from the game. He did actually pick up a surprising number of them, but he can’t really be said to have contributed majorly to any of them so perhaps it’s fitting that he doesn’t have an honours section!

Summary

Total Career Stats – FINAL!

261	10	7	3	45	3	6.58	2009	        D/DM/MC

For Linfield

Apps	Gls	Asts	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R
233	9	7	3	38	3	6.68

YP3:

Keith Tracey – Summer 2018 Update.

2010-11

2011-12

2012-13

2013-14: Linfield

2013-14: Falkirk ...and his profile at the end of that season..

2014-15

2015-16

2016-17

2017-18

Summary

Moved from Millwall to Carlisle on a free transfer. Despite being restricted in terms of appearances at the League One club, he did well this year.

Total Career Stats

Apps	Conc	CS	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R	Regen yr	        Position
288	284	114	2	3	1	6.71	2010	        GK

For Linfield

Apps	Conc	CS	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R
237	282	114	2	3	1	6.77

YP4:

David Mullan – Summer 2018 Update.

Initial Profile

2011-12

2012-13

2013-14

2014-15

2015-16

2016-17

2017-18

Summary

Got his first senior international call-up, but didn’t make it onto the pitch. Another stupidly good season, but the bad news is I’ll now have to sell him as he wont sign a new contract and only has another year to run. I cant afford to lose him on a bosman so I was looking to sell to the highest bidder as soon as possible...

**STOP PRESS** - I have now accepted a bid for him.

**UPDATE** - Unfortunately, he wasn’t happy about the fact that I rejected a separate bid from Rosenborg. If they offer more, I’ll accept, David! Otherwise, it’s Al-Hilal for you!

**2nd UPDATE** - He has accepted a contract from Al-Hilal. I delayed the transfer hoping that Rosenborg would come in with a huge 11th hour bid. But he will go, for a minimum of £4.7m! That's huge for us. Current balance is £120,000.

Total Career Stats – All for Linfield

Apps	Gls	Asts	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R	Regen yr        Position
312	53	129	28	30	2	7.24	2011	        AML

YP5:

Glenn Malone – Summer 2018 Update.

Initial Profile

2012-13

2013-14

2014-15

2015-16

2016-17

2017-18

Summary

As mentioned before, he’s now moving on to Gillingham. Probably the right timing as he didn’t have as good a season this year as he has in the past. He’s not one of the better players to come through, to say the least.

261	27	12	10	52	6	6.94	2012	        DC

YP6:

Ryan Whoriskey – Summer 2018 Update.

Initial Profile

2013-14

2014-15

2015-16

2016-17

2017-18

Summary

Another outstanding season has seen him linked with a big money move. Fined him two weeks’ wages in February for stupidly getting himself sent off for a 2nd yellow card for dissent. But talent-wise, this guy is probably the best of the bunch now. Currently the only one on course for 1000 appearance in 20 years. Granted, some of these guys will have longer careers than that, but 20 years is a good benchmark.

263	70	63	26	17	2	7.27	2013	        MC

YP7:

Mervyn Nelson – Summer 2018 Update.

Initial Profile

2014-15

2015-16

2016-17

2017-18

Summary

Really good season for Nelson. Learnt a new position to become a really versatile optionfor us, and performed really well whenever called upon.

198	14	28	10	5	0	7.03	2013	        WBR/DM/AMR

YP8:

Nuno Rodrigues – Summer 2018 Update.

Initial Profile

2015-16

2016-17

2017-18

Summary

This guy’s average rating suffers because the rest of the team is so good at the moment. He just doesn’t have enough to do. At least five times he passed 500 minutes without conceding this season, and throughout his career his clean sheet ratio has been out of step with his ratings. He might or might not be a great ‘keeper – you just can’t tell! When you consider that 6.8 is the default rating, his average rating this year doesn’t exactly tell you that he’s been very busy. The fact is a monkey could keep a clean sheet behind a team playing as well as we did this year!!! 26 goals conceded, 58 games played. Amazing.

Apps	Conc	CS	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R	Regen yr	        Position
140	81	80	0	0	0	6.88	2015	        GK

YP9:

Mark Bell – Summer 2018 Update.

Initial Profile

2016-17

2017-18

Summary

Learnt a new position too, he’s now the same as Nelson was last year. Another good year. He’s a decent player. Very consistent.

Total Career Stats

99	7	26	5	6	0	7.13	2016	        D/WB/AMR

YP10:

Gareth Lennon – Summer 2018 Update.

Initial Profile

2017-18

Summary

Chances limited this season because of Malone and free-scoring Callaghan but Callaghan’s age and, more obviously, Malone’s departure, will give him more of a chance in coming years.

Total Career Stats

29	0	0	0	3	0	6.77	2017	        DC

YP Stats Summary – TOTAL stats (for all clubs) – ordered, this year, by Average Rating.

[u]Player	             Apps	   Gls	Asts	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R	Regen yr	        Position[/u]
Ryan Whoriskey       263	    70	  63	26	17	2	7.27	2013	        MC
David Mullan         312	    53	 129	28	30	2	7.24	2011	        AML
Mark Bell             99	     7     26	 5	 6	0	7.13	2016	        D/WB/AMR
Mervyn Nelson        198	    14	  28	10	 5	0	7.03	2014	        D/DM/WB/AMR
Junior Doyle         483     165	  77     38	15	0	6.96	2008	        ST
Glenn Malone         261	    27	  12	10	52	6	6.94	2012	        DC
Nuno Rodrigues       140	     -	   -	 0	 0	0	6.88	2015	        GK
Gareth Lennon         29	     0	   0	 0	 3	0	6.77	2017	        DC
Keith Tracey         288	     -	   -	 2	 3	1	6.71	2010	        GK
Stuart Miskelly      261	    10	   7	 3	45	3	6.58	2009	        D/DM/M C

[b]TOTALS	           2334     346	 342     126     176      14	6.96[/b]

Interesting to see that Whoriskey has now overtaken Mullan here. Bell’s improvement sees him leap above his older mentor, Nelson. Lennon seems to be closer to a Miskelly than a Mullan...

379 YP appearances this season takes them well over 2000 in the 10 years now since my tenure began.

GOALKEEPING STATS

[u]Player	             Apps	    Conc	Cln Sh.	ClS %	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R	Regen yr[/u]
Keith Tracey         288	    284	114	40%	2	3	1	6.71	2010
Nuno Rodrigues       140	     81	 80	57%	0	0	0	6.88	2015

[b]TOTALS	             428     365	194	45%	2	3	1	6.76[/b]

Good to see Rodrigues’ AvR overtake Tracey’s. His Clean Sheet ratio is astounding, and have a look back at the League Table under goals against – a good season for Linfield defensively...

I’ll now give you a summary of the various events/stats etc of the summer, with screenshots for the important ones for my YPs etc.

**Not so much a summer thing, but you might’ve noticed Aaron Callaghan had a good season. It really was good! I’ve never seen a defender be a club’s top goalscorer in a season before.

**For the third year running, a YP won the Young Player of the Year award. Nelson had a good season, although you could argue Bell perhaps deserved it more....

**The top goalscorer award was dominated, not by Linfield’s strikers, but by our defenders and midfielders!!

**Mullan won the Player of the Year award for the 2nd year running. Unsurprising really.

**At last, I got the recognition that Glentoran managers past had always taken from me!

**I got my biggest job offer yet. Portsmouth had just finished 5th in the Premiership but Phil Parkinson had jumped ship, and I was offered the job. £10m transfer budget, £1.2m weekly wage budget, £12,500 weekly pay. I’d have to be mad to turn that down, right?! But I did!

**Some more evidence of a FANTASTIC season for Linfield!

**For the first time in 5 years, the Linfield fans’ player of the season wasn’t a YP – yes, it was Callaghan, of course! He also broke the Average Rating record that Mullan took last season.

**8 YPs made it into this season’s Team of the Year.

**7 of them are currently in the historical team – Rodrigues was inducted this year.

**As I finish writing this report, England have begun their World Cup campaign in Argentina poorly, losing 2-1 to Portugal. But with Saudi Arabia and Togo also in the group, we should be OK for the 2nd round. Expect a report at the start of the next update!

And finally....

The new YP is...

YP11

Philip Elliott

The easiest decision ever. Assistant recommended him but it was immediately obvious that he was the one to go with anyway. He could pretty much get into the first team on merit. Hell - he could get into the first team for an English Premiership club!!! See for yourself!!

...and I have to say, it’s quite wonderful to see Glentoran having to start their season on June 20th this time! Ha! Our turn to have a nice simple pre-season!

Phew these are getting long. I did think about the YP reports, and they really dont take up enough time or space to cut, but these things are taking longer and longer to do so if anyone else has any ideas, please let me know - especially regarding what to do with Miskelly and future retired players. I want to keep them in the posts but perhaps it could go in the end of season report, just a little section with the small summaries for retired YPs? What do we think?

Phew these are getting long. I did think about the YP reports, and they really dont take up enough time or space to cut, but these things are taking longer and longer to do so if anyone else has any ideas, please let me know - especially regarding what to do with Miskelly and future retired players. I want to keep them in the posts but perhaps it could go in the end of season report, just a little section with the small summaries for retired YPs? What do we think?

Huge reports are part of this challenge when you get long enough into it.

Mine are huge but have now started writing them in the Careers forum and just linking them in here.

Baby Knockbreda 2009/10

Paul Allen - Youth Player One.

Initial Profile | Initial Coach Report

Profile 09/10 | Coach Report | Stats | Injuries | History | Personal

Team           League              Apps    Goals    Assists  MoTM  Av.R    - 2009/10
Knockbreda   Second Division        22      13         5      4    7.32

Notes: A good opening season, only looking great because of a late flurry of 7 goals in 3 games. Should be first choice again next season, hopefully without the two month injury lay-off.

John Robinson - Youth Player Two *New*

Notes: My best centre back and said to offload as soon as possible. Says a lot about the rest of my team. Why would I want to offload him, that's not in the spirit of this thread ;)

Cardiovascular - FC United - BSN - 2010/11

YP1 - Michael Armstrong, DC

Initial Profile - Initial Coach Report

2010/11 - 2010/11 Coach Report

Year         Team     Apps.   Goals   Ass.   Motm   Avg Rat.
2010/11   FC United   43(1)     1      1       1      6.81
-------------------------------------------------------------
Total                  44       1      1       1       -

Made alot more appearances than I expected, even chipping in with the odd goal & assist. Had an off game once or twice but was generally good.

YP2 - Leighton Gibson, D/WBL

Initial Profile - Initial Report

Just starting to get a little bit bored of Linfield. Ive downloaded some NI graphics to try to keep it a bit fresh, but I might start a new save soon - if i win a few more championships it will jsut start to feel too easy, too. Might see if i can take a BSS team to the Prem using YPs - one thing i've really learnt is that they can really help you, because they can sometimes be great players and even if they dont, having someone you more or less HAVE to play in a position means you dont have to sign anyone and you can build finances so that you can sign better and better players when you do need someone....of course the lack of European money in the lower leagues is an issue, but hopefully I'll get used to it. Will stick with Linfield for the moment though, the Champs League adventure has been exciting. Post POSSIBLY coming tonight, if not tomorrow.

Would anyone be prepared to send me their game just to take a look, see how you've managed to take these tiny teams to huge successes? Want to start preparing for a possible assault of Dafuge's challenge... I will return to the awesomeness that is my Linfield save, and Doyle WILL make it to 1000! But not for a while.

Would anyone be prepared to send me their game just to take a look, see how you've managed to take these tiny teams to huge successes? Want to start preparing for a possible assault of Dafuge's challenge... I will return to the awesomeness that is my Linfield save, and Doyle WILL make it to 1000! But not for a while.

Im at work so dont have my save but my advice is get the best scouts that you can and always listen to them.

You could also depend on a parent club to send you great players on loan.

Staines Town - Youth Player Project

YP 1 - Ali G 1 - Dean Williams - AML

Initial Profile

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4 - Stats

Still a great player and the LM position is still his. He has just made it onto the club's favoured personnel :thup:

YP 2 - Ali G 2 - Ian Hyde - AMC

Initial Profile

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3 - Stats

Another one to make the position his own. In dire needs in the middle of matches I actually played him in AMC and he normally played well. He also learned to "Play killer balls" :)

YP 3 - Ali G 3 - Charlie Sinclair - DC

Initial Profile

Season 1

Season 2 - Stats

Disappointed in the games he played. Not good enough for the level. Letting him go ASAP.

YP 4 - Ali G 4 - Julian Wagstaff - DR/L, WBR

Initial Profile

Season 1 - Stats

The same as Ali G 3. Disappointed when given a chance. Will let him go soon too.

And the newbie:

YP 5 - Ali G 5 - Ben Walker - DM, MC

Initial Profile

Another dud. Will be let go at the end of his youth contract and hopefully can find some fame in the lower leagues.

Did updates after league reset so players stats added for this season and every other season I forget from now on :D

Thanks hamilton. Wont be having a YP this year though - i took over the save from someone else (I couldnt get Boreham Wood for love nor money!) after the youth players came through and anyway, the squad isnt strong enough to give me the luxury of selecting just one to use, so first YP will be 2010-11, when hopefully my squad will be a bit bigger/better. Watch this space! Although having thought about it, they will be rather stripped down versions in this game. I dont wanna be writing epic posts for each season on two different threads! Will interlink them though. And I will return to Linfield at some point. Wanna get Doyle up towards 1000.

Baby Knockbreda 2010/11

Paul Allen - Youth Player One.

Profile 09/10 | Coach Report | Stats | Injuries | History | Personal

Profile 10/11 | Coach Report | Stats | Injuries | History | Personal

Team           League              Apps    Goals    Assists  MoTM  Av.R   
Knockbreda   Second Division        22      13         5      4    7.32    09/10
Knockbreda   Second Division        40      29        18      6    7.65    10/11

Notes: A fantastic season, taking over the reigns from top goalscorer Ricky Bell on the left of the striking duo and flourishing. Absolutely terrific from the lad.

John Robinson - Youth Player Two

Profile 10/11 | Coach Report | Stats | Injuries | History | Personal.

Notes: A good opening season considering we conceded the most goals in the league. It could have been a whole lot worse without him at the back.

Team           League              Apps    Goals    Assists  MoTM  Av.R  
Knockbreda   Second Division        38       0         1      1    7.03     10/11

Brian Wilson - Youth Player Three *New*

Profile | Coach Report

FC United - Youth Player Prospects

Season 2014/15

YP1 - Paddy Pitcher - GK

Initial Profile / Initial Coach Report

Season 1 Profile / Season 1 Report

Season 2 Profile / Season 2 Report

Season 3 Profile

Season 4 Profile

Season   Club            Appearances   Clean Sheets  Conceded   MOM  Av Rat
2014/15  FC United       3(2)          3             4          0    6.90
2015/16  FC United       1             1             0          0    6.80
2016/17  FC United       3             2             1          0    7.10
2017/18  Sheffield Utd*  33            8             52         1    6.84

YP2 - Stuart McGoldrick - DR/WBR/MR/AMR

Season 2 Profile / Season 2 Report [Not Availiable]

Season 3 Profile

Season 4 Profile

Season   Club      Appearances   Goals   Assists  MOM  Av Rat
2014/15  FC United 2(20)         0       0        0    6.72
2015/16  FC United 1(3)          0       1        0    6.97
2015/16  Coventry* 14            0       1        0    6.44
2016/17  Reading*  25(1)         1       2        0    6.30 
2017/18  FC United 1             0       0        0    6.70

Season 2015/16

YP3 - Michael Short - GK

Season 2 Profile

Season 3 Profile

Season   Club      Appearances   Clean Sheets  Conceded   MOM  Av Rat 
2015/16  FC United 2(1)          3             0          0    6.87
2016/17  FC United 3             2             2          0    7.00
2017/18  FC United 2             0             2          0    6.75

YP4 - John Pucket - DM/AMR/AML/AMC

Season 2 Profile

Season 3 Profile

2015/16  FC United 45(2)         3       13       3    7.13
2016/17  FC United 30(11)        2       12       0    7.13
2017/18  FC United 55(6)         14      27       8    7.46

Awards:

Young Player of the Year - EPL 2015/16

Seasonal Best XI - 2015/16

Young Player of the Year - EPL 2016/17

Seasonal Best XI - 2016/17

Overall Best XI - 2016/17

Seasonal Best XI - 2017/18

Overall Best XI - 2017/18

Season 2016/17

YP5 - Marc Beckford - AMC/ST

Notes: My son comes through the ranks and hopefully he shall have a sparkling career.

Season 1 Profile

Notes: A great 1st season, topped of with a brace in the Champions League at the Nou Camp to help us romp to a 9-0 victory.

Season 2 Profile

2016/17  FC United 9(21)         8       4        0    6.95
2017/18  FC United 43(6)         29      8        5    7.20

Awards:

Overall Best XI - 2016/17!!

Seasonal Best XI -2017/18

Season 2017/18

YP 6 - Harry Parsons - DM/MC

Notes: Could be a Leading EPL DM/MC in the future

Season 1 Profile

2017/18  FC United 2             0       1        0    7.10

Season 2017/18

YP 7 -Jordan Stead - DR/DC/DL

Notes: Could be a Good/Leading EPL Player in all 3 positions.

* Denotes Loan Move

Guest roberto922

Hey, finally got into another Everton save, in my 2nd season and found a kid that looks like a big prospect. Apologies for the delay in posting, forgot all about this thread :o

Robbie Smith- DC

Profile - Coach Report

Guest roberto922

Yeah I'm gonna play him in the FA Cup early rounds and bring him on when matches are won (i.e. when I'm 2/3-0 up

Guest roberto922

Smith has made his debut \o/ put him on 60 minutes in against Blackburn, we kept a clean sheet for the following 30 minutes and he got a rating of 6.9 :)

Leeds United Youth Project - Premier League - 2022/22 Season (Season 15)

A Quick Summary

Youth Player Current Club     Apps. Goals Assists MoMs Av.Rating  Years Active
[color=SeaGreen]11           Leeds United     10    0     1       0    6.82       2019 -
12           Leeds United     7     0     0       0    6.69       2020 -
13           Leeds United     8     0     0       0    6.80       2021 -[/color]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=Orange]1            Northampton      373   4     31      17   6.36       2009 -
2            Valencia         259   9     13      14   6.94       2010 -
4            Leeds United     181   42    36      9    6.76       2012 -
7            Peterborough     1     0     0       0    5.30       2015 -
8            Sevilla Atletico 67    0     5       1    5.73       2016 -
9            Leeds United     8     0     0       0    6.66       2017 -[/color]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=Red]3            Brentford        214   1     29      7    6.52       2011 - 2022
5            Retired          0     0     0       0    0.00       2013 - 2016
6            Retired          0     0     0       0    0.00       2014 - 2017
10           Leeds United     0     0     0       0    0.00       2018 - 2022[/color]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The New Boy

Youth Player 14

Daniel Cross - WB/AML

English

Left Foot - Very Strong

Right Foot - Weak

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

I'm very excited by this young lad. My ass. man (JPA19/PPA20) says that he has the ability to far exceed that of my best left mid. He gives him a huge 6 star potential.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youth Player 11

Robert Baker - AML

English

Left foot - Very Strong

Right Foot - Weak

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 3 Profile

Club           Season     Division              Games     Goals     Assists     MoMs     Rating
Leeds United   19/20      Premier League        8         0         1           0        6.78
Leeds United   20/21      Premier League        2         0         0           0        6.85
Leeds United   21/22      Premier League        10        0         1           0        6.82
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                           20        0         2           0        6.82

I'm still trying to stick by Baker and develop him as a player. He managed to notch up 10 games, and played well. I'm struggling to give him more game time as I have a 19 year old Ukrainian who has a shed load of potential, and is developing nicely.

Stat Changes From last Year:

Decisions +1

Flair +1

Off The Ball +1

Positioning +1

Work Rate +1

Acceleration +1

Balance +1

Stamina +1

Strength +1

Youth Player 12

Steve Rutherford - DL

English

Left Foot - Very Strong

Right Foot - Weak

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile

Club           Season     Division              Games     Goals     Assists     MoMs     Rating
Leeds United   20/21      Premier League        7         0         0           0        6.69
Leeds United   21/22      Premier League        1         0         0           0        6.80
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                           7         0         0           0        6.75

Only appeared the once this season. Again, competiton from more able youngsters is keeping him out. Will need to perform this season if he is to stand a chance at staying with the club.

Crossing +1

Finishing +1

First Touch +1

Heading +1

Long Shots +1

Marking +1

Passing +1

Penalty Taking +1

Tackling +1

Technique +1

Anticipation +1

Bravery +1

Composure +1

Concentration +1

Creativity +1

Decisions +1

Flair -1

Influence +1

Off the Ball +1

Positioning +1

Jumping +1

Pace +1

Stamina +2

Strength +1

Youth Player 13

Steve Barton - D/WBR

English

Left foot - Weak

Right Foot - Very Strong

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

Leeds United   21/22      Premier League        8         0         0           0        6.80
Total                                           8         0         0           0        6.80

Notched up a decent 8 appearances this season (6 of those from the bench). He is improving, and he does look like he has the potential to threaten for a first team place in a few years. I'm playing with the idea of loaning him out this season as he'll get more of a chance of games then.

Heading +1

Passing +1

Anticipation +1

Acceleration +1

Agility +1

Balance +1

Pace +1

Stamina +1

Strength +1

Those that have flown the nest...

Youth Player 1

Joe Wilkins - DC

Englsih

Left Foot - Weak

Right - Very Strong

PPMs - Dives Into Tackles, Plays Short Simple Passes

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 6 Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 7 Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 8 Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 9 Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 10 Profile

End of Season 11 Profile

End of Season 12 Profile

End of Season 13 Profile

Club           Season     Division               Games     Goals     Assists     MoMs     Rating   Fee
Leeds united   09/10      Coca-Cola Championship 23        0         1           0        6.55      
Macclesfield*  10/11      Coca-Cola League Two   22        0         1           0        6.23     Loan
Chesterfield*  11/12      Coca-Cola League Two   21        0         0           0        6.09     Loan
Morecambe*     11/12      Coca-Cola League Two   12        0         0           0        6.09     Loan
Luton          12/13      Coca-Cola League One   24        1         2           0        5.98     Free
Luton          13/14      Coca-Cola League One   23        0         1           0        6.12    
Luton          14/15      Coca-Cola Championship 20        1         0           0        5.87    
Peterborough   14/15      Coca-Cola League One   12        0         3           1        6.58     £35k
Peterborough   15/16      Coca-Cola League One   49        0         4           5        6.63    
Peterborough   16/17      Coca Cola League One   43        0         6           4        6.42
Peterborough   17/18      Coca-Cola League One   39        0         4           3        6.51
Peterborough   18/19      Coca-Cola League One   34        1         2           1        6.34
Peterborough   19/20      Coca-Cola League One   18        0         0           1        6.47
Northampton    19/20      Coca-Cola Championship 18        0         2           0        6.79     £90k
Northampton    20/21      Coca-Cola Championship 45        1         5           2        6.71
Northampton    21/22      Coca-Cola Championship 34        1         1           4        6.68
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                            417       5         32          21       6.38     £125k

Another impressive season at Northampton has seen him attract the attention of Pescara. He will be joinig them next season for a £625k fee. Pescara will be playing in Serie B.

Youth Player 2

Jamie Wilkinson - DC

English

Left Foot - Very Weak

Right Foot - Very Strong

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 9 Profile

End of Season 10 Profile

End of Season 11 Profile

End of Season 12 Profile

Club           Season     Division              Games     Goals     Assists     MoMs     Rating   Fee
Leeds united   10/11      Championship          43        0         0           2        7.03     
Leeds United   11/12      Championship          15        0         1           0        7.16
Leeds United   12/13      Championship          36        1         3           3        7.13
Leeds United   13/14      Championship          20        2         2           4        7.18
Leeds United   14/15      Premier League        36        4         5           3        7.19
Leeds United   15/16      Premier League        26        0         0           0        6.84
Leeds United   16/17      Premier League        23        0         1           0        6.99
Leeds United   17/18      Premier League        18        0         1           0        6.66
Leeds united   18/19      Premier League         9        1         0           0        6.88
Leeds United   19/20      Premier League        22        0         0           0        6.90     
Valenica       19/20      Liga BBVA             18        0         0           1        6.64     £10m
Valencia       20/21      Liga BBVA             24        1         0           1        6.51
Valencia       21/22      Liga BBVA             9         0         0           0        6.40
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                           268       9         13          14       6.90     £10m

Wilkinson has fallen out of favour at Valencia and only managed to get 9 appearances this season. His average suggests that those wern't the best performances either, and that will have only hindered his chances of first team football. Cardiff are interested in buying him, and that would probably be the best thing for him to do right about now.

Youth Player 4

Ross Turnbull - ST

English

Left Foot - Very Weak

Right Foot - Very Strong

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 3 Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 4 Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 7 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

End of Season 9 Profile

End of Season 10 Profile

Club           Season     Division                Games     Goals     Assists     MoMs     Rating   Fee
Leeds United   12/13      Championship            26        9         8           1        6.89
Leeds United   13/14      Championship            13        3         2           1        6.71
Leeds United   14/15      Premier League          12        3         1           0        6.70
Leeds United   15/16      Premier League          10        0         0           0        6.40
Leeds United   16/17      Premier League          18        2         0           1        6.78
Leeds United   17/18      Premier League          35        12        10          4        7.09
Leeds United   18/19      Premier League          39        10        10          1        6.91
Leeds United   19/20      Premier League          21        3         4           1        6.74
Leeds United   20/21      Premier League          7         0         1           0        6.70
Portsmouth     21/22      Coca-Cola Championship  45        23        6           10       7.34     Free
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                             226       65        42          19       6.82     Free

It seems Turnbull has really found his feet now after a drop down a division. Life in the Championship certainly suits him well. He notched an impressive 23 goals, and put in more Man of the Match performances this season than the rest of his career combined. His free move to Portsmouth was the awarded signing of the season.

Youth Player 7

Michael Noble - DL

English

Left Foot - Very Strong

Right Foot - Reasonable

PPMs - None

Initial Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 1 Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

End of Season 7 Profile

Club             Season     Division              Games     Goals     Assists     MoMs     Rating   Fee
Leeds United     15/16      Premier League        0         0         0           0        0.00    
Leeds United     16/17      Premier League        0         0         0           0        0.00
Leeds United     17/18      Premier League        0         0         0           0        0.00
Peterborough     18/19      Coca-Cola League One  1         0         0           0        5.30     Free
Preston          19/20      Coca-Cola League One  34        0         3           0        6.02     Free
Sevilla Atletico 20/21      Liga Adelante         32        0         2           1        5.88     Free
Sevilla Atletico 21/22      Second Division B4    41        3         6           2        7.03
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                             108       3         11          3        6.06     Free

After a rocky start in Spain, Noble picked up his form and had a good season for Sevilla Atletico. A very high average, and a huge amount of appearances showed he has come to terms with life in Spain.

Youth Player 8

Dave Burt - MC

English

Left Foot - Weak

Right Foot - Very Strong

PPMs - None

End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

Club           Season     Division              Games     Goals     Assists     MoMs     Rating   Fee
Leeds United   16/17      Premier League        0         0         0           0        0.00
Leeds United   17/18      Premier League        0         0         0           0        0.00
Leeds United   18/19      Premier League        0         0         0           0        0.00
Yeovil         18/19      Coca-Cola League One  0         0         0           0        0.00     Free
Yeovil         19/20      Coca-Cola League One  34        1         3           0        6.10
Yeovil         20/21      Coca-Cola League One  26        0         5           1        6.27
Yeovil         21/22      Coca-Cola League One  53        4         9           2        6.50
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                           113       5         17          3        6.29     Free

Burt has really forced himself into the first team at Yeovil, and managed to play pretty much every single game. A solid average has seen him show his worth to Yeovil.

Youth Player 9

Simon Henderson - AMLC

English

Left Foot - Very Strong

Right Foot - Reasonable

PPMs - Runs With Ball Down Left

End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

End of Season 5 Profile

End of Season 6 Profile

Club           Season     Division                Games     Goals     Assists     MoMs     Rating   Fee
Leeds United   17/18      Premier League          8         0         0           0        6.66
Leeds United   18/19      Premier League          0         0         0           0        0.00
Leeds United   19/20      Premier League          0         0         0           0        0.00
Leeds United   20/21      Premier League          0         0         0           0        0.00
Coventry       21/22      Coca-Cola Championship  9         2         2           1        6.36     Free    
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total                                             17        2         2           2        6.51     Free

Another youth to drop down a tier. He hasn't really impressed for Coventry yet, but he is still only 20. At least he's getting some game time now. I'd be surprised to see him not play as I think he has what it takes to play at this level.

Those that have hung up their boots...

Youth Player 3

Tony McCoy - D/WBL

English

Left Foot - Very Strong

Right Foot - Weak

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile [No Screenshot]

End of Season 8 Profile

End of Season 8 Profile

End of Season 10 Profile

Leeds United   11/12      Championship          0         0         0           0        0.00    
Leeds United   12/13      Championship          0         0         0           0        0.00
Leeds United   13/14      Championship          0         0         0           0        0.00
TNS            14/15      -                     33        0         8           1        6.31     Free
TNS            15/16      -                     30        0         7           2        6.40
TNS            16/17      -                     37        0         4           1        7.13
TNS            17/18      -                     33        1         3           1        7.10
Rotherham      18/19      Coca-Cola League Two  29        0         2           1        6.17     Free
Stockport      19/20      Coca-Cola League One  17        0         1           1        6.19     Free
Brentford      20/21      Coca-Cola League Two  35        0         4           0        6.35     Free
RETIRED
Total                                           214       1         29          7        6.52     Free

After a turbulent few years of switching clubs, McCoy was released yet again and this time caled it a day.

Youth Player 5

Ray Howe - AMC

English

Left Foot - Very Weak

Right Foot - Very Strong

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

Youth Player 6

Martin Morgan

Youth Player 10

Glen Potts - AMR

English

Left Foot - Very Strong

Right Foot - Weak

PPMs - None

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 3 Profile

Leeds United   18/19      Premier League        0         0         0           0        0.00
Leeds United   19/20      Premier League        0         0         0           0        0.00
Leeds United   20/21      Premier League        0         0         0           0        0.00
RETIRED
Total                                           0         0         0           0        0.00

After being released at the end of last season, Glen Potts decided to hang up his boots after not playing any competitive football.

Note: * denotes loan

I do hope so. I feel i'm giving up on my youths too early and I feel I have let far too many leave. The way I play my games though is to bring in the best youth from around the world, so I often compare my own youth players against the best the world has to offer and always feel let down.Hopefully that won't be the case this time.

FC United - Youth Player Prospects

Season 2014/15

YP1 - Paddy Pitcher - GK

Season 2 Profile / Season 2 Report

Season 3 Profile

Season 4 Profile

Season 5 Profile

Season   Club            Appearances   Clean Sheets  Conceded   MOM  Av Rat
2014/15  FC United       3(2)          3             4          0    6.90
2015/16  FC United       1             1             0          0    6.80
2016/17  FC United       3             2             1          0    7.10
2017/18  Sheffield Utd*  33            8             52         1    6.84
2018/19  FC United       15(1)         8             15         0    7.09

YP2 - Stuart McGoldrick - DR/WBR/MR/AMR

Season 2 Profile / Season 2 Report [Not Availiable]

Season 3 Profile

Season 4 Profile

Season 5 Profile

2014/15  FC United 2(20)         0       0        0    6.72
2015/16  FC United 1(3)          0       1        0    6.97
2015/16  Coventry* 14            0       1        0    6.44
2016/17  Reading*  25(1)         1       2        0    6.30 
2017/18  FC United 1             0       0        0    6.70
2018/19  FC United 14(12)        3       2        2    7.10

Season 2015/16

YP3 - Michael Short - GK

Season 2 Profile

Season 3 Profile

Season 4 Profile

Season   Club      Appearances   Clean Sheets  Conceded   MOM  Av Rat 
2015/16  FC United 2(1)          3             0          0    6.87
2016/17  FC United 3             2             2          0    7.00
2017/18  FC United 2             0             2          0    6.75
2018/19  FC United 0             0             0          0    -.--

YP4 - John Pucket - DM/AMR/AML/AMC

Season 2 Profile

Season 3 Profile

Season 4 Profile

2015/16  FC United 45(2)         3       13       3    7.13
2016/17  FC United 30(11)        2       12       0    7.13
2017/18  FC United 55(6)         14      27       8    7.46
2018/19  FC United 53(4)         13      22       7    7.37

Awards:

Young Player of the Year - EPL 2015/16

Seasonal Best XI - 2015/16

Young Player of the Year - EPL 2016/17

Overall Best XI - 2016/17

Seasonal Best XI - 2017/18

Seasonal Best XI - 2018/19

Overall Best XI - 2018/19

Season 2016/17

YP5 - Marc Beckford - AMC/ST

Notes: My son comes through the ranks and hopefully he shall have a sparkling career.

Season 1 Profile

Notes: A great 1st season, topped of with a brace in the Champions League at the Nou Camp to help us romp to a 9-0 victory.

Season 2 Profile

Season 3 Profile

2016/17  FC United 9(21)         8       4        0    6.95
2017/18  FC United 43(6)         29      8        5    7.20
2018/19  FC United 42(4)         29      14       5    7.30

Awards:

Overall Best XI - 2016/17!!

Seasonal Best XI -2017/18

Seasonal Best XI - 2018/19

Overall Best XI - 2018/19

Season 2017/18

YP 6 - Harry Parsons - DM/MC

Notes: Could be a Leading EPL DM/MC in the future

Season 1 Profile

Season 2 Profile

2017/18  FC United 2             0       1        0    7.10
2018/19  FC United 0             0       0        0    -.--

Season 2018/19

YP 7 -Jordan Stead - DR/DC/DL

Notes: Could be a Good/Leading EPL Player in all 3 positions.

Season 1 Profile

2018/19  Plymouth  8             0       0        0    5.90
2018/19  FC United 3(1)          0       0        0    6.20

Season 2019/20

YP 8 - Michael Simmonds - DR/DC/DL/WBR/DMC/WBL/MR/MC/ML

Notes: Could be a good player for EPL sides in all 9 positions, probably going to feature a lot if he develops due to his incredible versatility! I've never seen a more versatile player!

* Denotes Loan Move

Don't think i've ever seen such a versatile youth before. If he manages to get really good then he could be a great asset to any squad. It seems he's fitting in with the general versatility of your youths.

Have you looked to get Parsons a loan deal? If he has the potential to be as good as Puckett then he needs some first team football. Puckett is really good. Beckford looks like a superstar already. Lucky you.

Several offers have come in to take Parsons on loan for the season, most of them saying that he'll be a key player for them.

tbh, i've played FM A LOT and these are some of the best players i've had since i started playing it, so for them to come through my academy is just insane. Marc Beckford (My Son) could score over 50 a season if i didn't have Bernard Brennan leading the line! Puckett is just insane, the best creative force in the world at only 19. He'll be a superstar!

Hopefully you can get some youth players like that developing like my lot are Tom :thup:

Guest roberto922

Roberto922 - Everton - 2010

YP1 - Robbie Smith, DC

Initial Profile - Initial Coach Report

Profile 2009/10 - 2009/10 Coach Report

Year         Team     Apps.   Goals   Ass.   Motm   Avg Rat.
2009/10   Everton     0(6)     0       0      0      6.50
2009/10   P'boro*     17        1      0     1     6.31
-------------------------------------------------------------
Total                 17(6)     1      0       1       6.34

*loan

Played him a couple of times in the early rounds of the cups, loaned him out in January to get regular football, he's improving steadily.

YP2 - Luke Weaver, D/WBL

Initial Profile - Initial Report

Looks decent.

Boreham Wood Youth

Playing Dafuge's challenge, so my YPs wont be the focus and the posts wont be as in-depth on here, but I will keep posting.

My first player:

Chris Docherty

A decent defender. Could be a future first team player.

EDT: Watch this space. And perhaps omit the words "could" and "future", because he already is!

BOREHAM WOOD YOUTHS

SEASON 2010-11

For a season report, see Dafuge’s challenge, as that is where this game is “based”! But I am going to keep doing this, and hopefully have some decent YPs to report on. This, as you’ll see, is a good start. But very disappointed to see that in the four days its taken me to play this season, no-one else has reported! That’s unusual!

Prodigy 1:

Chris Docherty – Summer 2011 Update.

Initial Profile

2010-11: Boreham Wood

Summary

Had a great start to his career, coming on as a sub for his debut with 10 minutes to go against Bath, and scoring a goal! Continued strongly, scoring a further three goals in his next three games (all starting XI of course). By his 5th appearance he’d managed seven goals, and his average rating had soared. And it continued. By half way through the season he was clearly one of, if not the best player in the squad. By the end of the season, he was clearly the best, and not only that, his aerial prowess had made him the club’s top goalscorer. And he was the best player at the end of the season by a country mile! Awesome YP here! And he won the Fans’ Player of the Year!!

Career Stats: (all for Boreham Wood)

[u]Apps	Gls	Asts	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R	Regen yr	     Position[/u]
46	18	1	10	6	6	7.23	2010	     D RC

BOREHAM WOOD: SEASON 2010-11

This is where I’ll give you any bits of info about my YPs that isn’t already in the season report. Have a look over at Dafuge’s challenge for lots more info about how I’m doing more generally...

And finally....

The new YP is...

YP2

Brendan Fox

I had a decent AMR too, and it was a close call. This guy looks like the best of the bunch but I doubt he’ll live up to his predecessor. This is his initial profile, and this is his coach report.

What has happened to this thread?! Oh well **Shrugs**

BOREHAM WOOD YOUTHS

SEASON 2011-12

For a season report, see Dafuge’s challenge, as that is where this game is “based”! One thing to point out this year is that my two YPs had the two highest Average Ratings in the squad...

Prodigy 1:

Chris Docherty – Summer 2012 Update.

Initial Profile

2010-11: Boreham Wood

2011-12: Boreham Wood

Summary

Another impressive season. Probably not as good as last year, but he’ll get better and better.

Apps	Gls	Asts	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R	Regen yr	Position
95	31	3	14	11	0	7.14	2010	D RC

BOREHAM WOOD: SEASON 2011-12

Prodigy 2:

Brendan Fox – Summer 2012 Update.

Initial Profile

2011-12: Boreham Wood

Summary

He’s decent, but no more than that.

Apps	Gls	Asts	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R	Regen yr	Position
32	1	8	0	1	0	7.04	2011	AM L

YP Stats Summary – TOTAL stats (for all clubs) – ordered, this year, by XXXXX.

[u]Player	         Apps	Gls	Asts	MoM	Yel	Red	Av R	Regen yr	        Position[/u]
Chris Docherty     95	31	 3	10	6	0	7.23	2010	        D RC
Brendan Fox        32	 1	 8	 0	1	0	7.04	2011	        AM L

[size=3][b]TOTALS       127	32	11	10	7	0	7.18	[/b][/size]

GOALKEEPING STATS

No GK YPs yet

This is where I’ll give you any bits of info about my YPs that isn’t already in the season report. Have a look over at Dafuge’s challenge for lots more info about how I’m doing more generally...

And finally....

The new YP is...

YP3

Colin Smith

Pretty impressive across the board. Should really firm up the defence.

Archived