Drop in Star Ratings

Getting fed up with spending millions on 4 star CA at a good age between 22 - 26 and then ending the season with a 3 star CA even though they ave higher then 7 and have solid years. 

Does this happen to everyone?

Thanks mate, appreciate the prompt response.

So my understanding of the decreased CA (which ive noticed across the board this preseason) is because i signed 2x 4.5 star players which is making the majority of the squad perceived CA worse than what it was last season.  I had assumed this was only similar positional players were affected

Does that also mean my future scout reports will be adjusted as well? seeing how my squad has improved

Yes, it does. The star rating whether from a scout or a coach is simply a comparison with the rest of the squad.

I would be concerned if the drop was in the player attributes but not in the star rating. As long as attributes aren't tanking he is still the player you bought.

Your scout reports need to be current though - if you click on a player you last scouted six months ago, the stars will be a comparison against the squad you had six months ago.

Archived