How is this player possible? Bug?

Hi everyone,

I just found something really weird in my Man City save. My scouts came to me suggesting an Ajax player called Nick Huntelaar: he is a 26yo regen in 2019 (how?), with a minimum fee release clause of only 375k (what??) and by it's reports it's a right full bacl better than Eder Militão and Kyle Walker. I'll leave you the prints:

ovKgeLt.png

vH1SDQE.png

Is this a bug, or the game just rewarded me for my faithfullness? Haha.

This sometimes happens when you add leagues after you have started the game. Since you haven't loaded in the propper datebase, the game creates players to fill out squads in added leagues to avoid everyone starting with only "grays".

I think he is undervalued but the biggest "crime"  is the minimum release clause. Thats either great work of AI agent or crazy work of the AI contract negotiator/manager/chairman

All the same a minimum clause guarantees the owning club have to accepted the transfer mean but it doesnt mean the player has to leave and join the new club

5 horas atrás, XaW disse:

This sometimes happens when you add leagues after you have started the game. Since you haven't loaded in the propper datebase, the game creates players to fill out squads in added leagues to avoid everyone starting with only "grays".

Ahh makes sense, I added Netherlands a season after the beggining of the save. It was the first time I found a regen with this age only one season into the save, yet that "detail" never crossed my mind.

I already bought the player for the 375k €. Feels like cheating, but I'm not... he was there for anyone to buy, and the recomendation came from my scouting, didn't even knew about him. 

Thank you all for the answers.

Archived