Not sure what to do...

56 minutes ago, GreyedOutMan said:

Thanks everyone in advance! Tearing my hair out about this one.

That is the decision only you can make. Personally, I would never pay that much for a left back but that's just me. In my current save the most expensive player I paid was around 55M Euros and that was only because I desperately needed him at the time. I see that the thread you linked is called "Rebuilding Arsenal" so if you are rebuilding why not go for somebody younger ( and cheaper) but with huge potential. Also Joel Lopez has look decent and has a potential 4th black star. How old is he?

1 minute ago, yolixeya said:

That is the decision only you can make. Personally, I would never pay that much for a left back but that's just me. In my current save the most expensive player I paid was around 55M Euros and that was only because I desperately needed him at the time. I see that the thread you linked is called "Rebuilding Arsenal" so if you are rebuilding why not go for somebody younger ( and cheaper) but with huge potential. Also Joel Lopez has look decent and has a potential 4th black star. How old is he?

He is my first choice currently, but the main area of weakness.

Also, whilst £100m is a lot, as you'll see from the experiment, the idea is that I'm only allowed to sign one established player per season (otherwise relying only on my academy and players signed within 3 months of generating), so the money isn't as big a worry as it might be. Does this change your thinking at all? He is quite young...

5 minutes ago, GreyedOutMan said:

Does this change your thinking at all?

Yes, it does. I didn't relize you are playing specific challenge I just looked at your last post. I don't have the full insight in your squad, and I don't know how is your transfer market currently looking, are there better options, so if that is your main area of weakness I guess it's okay.

Archived