When's the BETA out speculation thread

Just now, Seb Wassell said:

Beta delayed whilst I recover from this.

Sorry, I meant with an asparagus spear to the mouth as this is vegan friendly. Please don't delay the beta because of my auto correct using a word I didn't mean it to.....

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, autohoratio said:

I think I've figured out why Miles isn't at tonight's Watford game at Goodison Park - Liverpool supporting FMers would be tracking him go straight to the SI office after the match like they tracked the van taking their new signings from the airport

Too true :D I am a Liverpool fan myself and it was hilarious to track a player on flightradar. Miles would have absolutely no chance if he was going tonight! 

Just now, WojciechZed said:

I can't quite believe we have a thread (with so many replies) on people speculating when the beta version will be released.

You weren't here last year then? 38 pages I believe the beta speculation thread got to, hold on because we're just getting started dude.

2 minutes ago, KingBuzzo15 said:

Yeah it's got me thinking...I may have to switch to a bottle of Scotch and cover myself in peanut butter.

Do you have a tin foil hat? That should help, I've had mine on all afternoon

Beta out on Thursday. Its always the same :D

On day one they build our hopes up with a tweet or something.

Tomorrow it will be the usual no beta today 100% coupled with some tweets that might be translated as a tease.

Then on Thursday Miles will tweet about a meeting.

3 minutes ago, gavinski33 said:

At least embellish it fella. Say you're the Deliveroo guy that's dropped off a bootload of bhuna's to SI HQ and squeezed some info out of them for an extra round of bhajis? Play the game man

He's new around these parts, he's not been on the thread like us veterans since the days of 1 o clock this afternoon man, cut him some slack, next time he tries to blend in and fails, give him hell tho. He's had his warning.

Just now, herne79 said:

Beta won't happen until Denchy shows up.

(Lets see who remembers :D).

Oh man, the myth the legend the fable that is the guy that got the most up votes on a single opening comment in the history of this forum ever, hope he;s doing well living of the fame and fortune those upvotes must've brought him