When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Last year it was released *when the thread reached 34 pages. Come on people!

*most likely not linked, but you never know!

That's why they didn't release it yesterday :idiot:

51 minutes ago, Viking said:

Friday would be excellent. My horrible wife will be away for a week with the kids. That would be a nachos, beer and beta kind of weekend. :cool:

Beta party at yours by the sounds of it dude

42 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

New day, new hope for beta release :D

+1

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Morning all

Got them beta vibes today, the leprechaun that lives in my bread bin told me it was coming. He also ate all my bread so I’m off to McDonald’s for breakfast. 
@bigmattb28 @kevhamster you guys want anything?

Can you go to Greggs instead? They do a bacon butty and a coffee for £2, and much less calories than a double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal.

I'm going to have to leave this thread for the time being, the minions in the warehouse won't supervise themselves, well I could let them but I want a job to go back to, hopefully see this page reach the 34 mark by the time I'm back and Miles is just about to press the release the beta button.

6 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I'm going to have to leave this thread for the time being, the minions in the warehouse won't supervise themselves, well I could let them but I want a job to go back to, hopefully see this page reach the 34 mark by the time I'm back and Miles is just about to press the release the beta button.

@Miles Jacobson you heard the man! 

16 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Can you go to Greggs instead? They do a bacon butty and a coffee for £2, and much less calories than a double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal.

All I read was sausage and egg McMuffin 

25 minutes ago, dioniz said:

Of course they will release it in the next two days while I'm on an anniversary trip with my girlfriend without my laptop. How am I supposed to enjoy a retreat if it comes out while I'm on it?

Get your priorities straight man!! Dump her 

53 minutes ago, dioniz said:

Of course they will release it in the next two days while I'm on an anniversary trip with my girlfriend without my laptop. How am I supposed to enjoy a retreat if it comes out while I'm on it?

If there is a sign its coming out soon this should be it according to the man in the pub wearing a tin foil hat.

I don’t think it will be today just because there’s football on tonight so a lot of people maybe at games or watching the game on tv, so surely you’d release it on a day when they isn’t any football on. Just makes sense to me but what do I know. 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 minute ago, Rooney_10 said:

I don’t think it will be today just because there’s football on tonight so a lot of people maybe at games or watching the game on tv, so surely you’d release it on a day when they isn’t any football on. Just makes sense to me but what do I know. 🤷🏼‍♂️

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Rooney_10 said:

There's football on every day of the week!

giphy.gif