The FM20 Youth Academy Challenge

My chairman sold this guy for 3.2m with a 40% of profit sell on clause. I now have the option to sell that clause for 6.85m.

Seems like a good deal to me. He has to sell for more than 20.325m for me to get more and I would have to wait for it.

image.thumb.png.341fdf3c1a6fb6e700a1baf4cdca205a.png

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bilderesultat for nk zadar

NK Zadar

Season Update 20227-2028

An okay season for us, and we qualified for Europe for the second time. A great youth intake, players performing really well out on loan and upgrades to our training facilities tells me we are going in the right direction. The board cancelled the plans to upgrade the stadium (just before it got completed) and we will build a new one. With low capacity and poor corporate facilities the board wants to build a new one, but the date is yet to be confirmed. 

I completed my Continental A licence and started studying for my Continental Pro Licence straight away. 

After a loss in the opening game we went on a great run of form, winning 6 of our next 8 games. This gave us a good foundation and we were in a European spot for most of the season. Many injuries at the end of the season was a blow for us and we finished two points from a medal and three points away from a Champions League spot. Gutted! 

We have played a flat 4-4-2 for the last 3 seasons and its been working really well for us. Unfortunately it makes us a bit predictable in our attacking shape and without any defeders capable at playing from the back we need to make a change. We will be playing a 4-2-3-1 next year and this will give some of our younger players a chance, and some players will have to learn to play in new positions. Hopefully this will be a change that will provide success down the line, even with the match engine being so bad it's laughable. 

Goals for next season: Adapt a new formation and give our top talents a chance to shine. 

Season Summary

94.thumb.jpg.0262934da4563d7c04fcc124c0f72001.jpg     95.thumb.jpg.57369e8131fd37f3a5f326d1aab34c56.jpg     96.thumb.jpg.9a786a2f8385c7acd0a168f2b675288c.jpg

Top performers

97.thumb.jpg.a44cd62248e7766726cb85333440a06b.jpg     98.thumb.jpg.babb0d9461b9cb2c30e41e0a86ae3832.jpg     99.thumb.jpg.19a9ad32bff8472b4da643894bcdbddc.jpg

Top talents

100.thumb.jpg.2325f20737495fa743e0418625e3bb57.jpg   101.thumb.jpg.3a4f9156e54993821ee2a095bccbe92b.jpg   102.thumb.jpg.73fba852e2a3f0134aa6a7421a9eb274.jpg   103.thumb.jpg.4f4c1b4d405ff0c070f96c833799d09b.jpg   104.thumb.jpg.68634cd76977f9ef0c6966c8efc7c5f3.jpg

Season	|   League                            |  Position |  League Cup   |        Europe         |   Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21	|   Druga Hrvatska Nogotemna Liga     |  1st      |  Semi-final   |         N/A	          |   Promotion to top division first year
2021/22	|   MaxTV Hrvatska Nogotemna Liga     |  7th      |  2nd round    |         N/A	          |   Stayed in the league. Good first half of the season
2022/23	|   MaxTV Hrvatska Nogotemna Liga     |  7th      |  Semi-final   |         N/A	          |   No improvement on last year, only worse finances
2023/24	|   MaxTV Hrvatska Nogotemna Liga     |  7th      |  Qtr-final    |         N/A	          |   Another 7th place finish
2024/25	|   MaxTV Hrvatska Nogotemna Liga     |  5th      |  Qtr-final    |         N/A	          |   Decent progress, finished just outside a European spot
2025/26	|   MaxTV Hrvatska Nogotemna Liga     |  3rd      |  Qtr-final    |         N/A	          |   Great season, bronze medal and European spot
2026/27	|   MaxTV Hrvatska Nogotemna Liga     |  6th      |  3rd round    |1 KO-stage Euro Cup II |   Good European season, average league performance
2027/28	|   MaxTV Hrvatska Nogotemna Liga     |  5th      |  Qtr-final    |         N/A           |   Qualified for Europe, facilities upgraded

FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt 2020/21

With 7 games to go, I have been offered a new contract, managing to ebb out a 2 year deal from the board.  Unfortunately, the two players I picked from pre-taking over youth intake I have unable to get any action out of as in Germany you need to be at least 17 years of age to play in the league.  Anyway, update of the following:

The league table sees me just in the bottom half, but (touching wood) not even I could get us relegated from this position... 

Youth Take info looks a bit meh, but we will see what we get. 

1024px-Widzew_Lodz.svg.png

Widzew Lodz season 1: 2020-2021

Club Info - Transfers - League & Cup overview - Youth intake + best talents

Furthermore, young Piecszek got his first Poland U21 call-up.
We also got some good news! Youth facilities are being upgraded, as well the coaching. For the recruitement my boards wants to see me playing youngsters first.
Lovely thing: the polish cup was one by one of our second tier cocompetitors. They go into Europe!
Transfers: we lost both our best striker (Mihaljovic - 28 yo) and midfielder (Modzden - 29 yo) to top tier teams. They were also declining so I'm happy with what I got.

545000319_boardpromiseyouthrecruitement.thumb.jpg.d15852ee1c553104cb4491aa2bae93e6.jpg728466241_coachingupgrade.thumb.jpg.b34a6dab01a07b43ba7814bca65b4907.jpg1854897720_piecszekfirstcallup.thumb.jpg.090eafb49c15c9ba87593478f56a9808.jpg

These were my star performers this season:
gasior.thumb.jpg.56b2660fc7eedc6813dbeb9b2317b935.jpgradwanski.thumb.jpg.3641ed437f18ef138ec64b80401293e2.jpg

Season	|   League                            |  Position |  League Cup   |        Europe         |   Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21	|   Polish Fortuna Liga (2nd tier)    |  2nd      |  2nd round    |         N/A	          | PROMOTED - coaching & youth facility upgrade incoming. 

Edited by OrToDaRy282

9 hours ago, Fastbasher said:

My chairman sold this guy for 3.2m with a 40% of profit sell on clause. I now have the option to sell that clause for 6.85m.

Seems like a good deal to me. He has to sell for more than 20.325m for me to get more and I would have to wait for it.

image.thumb.png.341fdf3c1a6fb6e700a1baf4cdca205a.png

I personally think you should hold off, he looks to have the personality and the attributes to be an elite CB

Well... Almost pulled off a giant killing to end all giant killings.

Joinville attacked from the gun and were 5 minutes (plus stoppage time) from beating Goias who play in Serie A.

Sadly close but no cigar.

Gotta love AI counter attacks from out of nowhere...:rolleyes: By the way, if anyone is wondering what the "H" is next to Goias, in the event of a draw in the Copa do Brasil the higher seeded team goes through. No extra time, no penalties.

Edited by DrPoods

uRtyeot.png

| Presentation - Season 2020 |

lPeUc3M.png

Hi, I'm a french follower of this forum for several years, and for this FM I've decided to sign-up and try this challenge. So I apologize for my english mistakes, I try my best to avoid them, but don't hesitate to correct me. So for the challenge, it's my first real try and I hope to enjoy the suffering of this challenge. I present to you the manager for my career, my alter-ego on Football Manager : Mark Williams. As you can see, I have the New Zealand nationality, maybe we'll have some exotic regen. For my attributes, they are very low because I begin in a lower league, so let's hope to improve these really quick !

Egru3Sr.png

I've chosen to go in Sweden for this challenge. Why ? Because I like Scandinavian countries, I think it's easier to begin in a 4th division so you can improve a little bit by a little bit, and all the division have different rules so it's going interesting to adapt. A lot of choice was open to me, and every club had the same infrastuctures so I chose a club with a good logo, and I went with BKV Norrtjäle. A little city of around 16 000 people in the south east of the country. We are predicted 8th out of 14, but the league seems very balanced, so we'll see what happens during the season ! As for the infrastructures, they are very basic. It's up to me to help the club to grow up !

JEJbBD7.png

After making some choice with youngsters, I've made a group of 23 players for my first team. I've already played almost one season, so I will give you screenshot of the players at the end of the season, I'm sorry about that. I have a young team, that's a good point, with players at every position. The only role lacking is a defensive midfielder, Kone being the only one looking decent to defend in midfield. We have a pretty good pair centerback with Kiianlina and Bengtsson (a regen who joined the club before my arrival). For the fullbacks, we have to players on each side but none of them stand out as very good. We have good players in midfield, the only problem is that they are a bit too much offensive. Ayala seems weak so I hope to not use him. Mutic and Ilolo are better than the other and should score a lot of goal (at least I hope !). We also have six or seven youngsters in U19, some will maybe one day play with us but not this season. For the tactic, I'm going to go with a 4-3-3, Ilolo as an Inside Forward on the left side. This formation will be very flexible, we'll see how we are going to react to the opponents.

yoq93pM.png

That's it for my presentation, I hope that my text is clear and understandable. See you for the end of the season, and I will continue to follow all your adventures ! 

ErZ4H5n.png

Stafford Rangers - Midseason 2020/21

Previous UpdateSquad | Table | Schedule | Job Security | Next Update

Wanted to provide a midseason update at the start of the new year. It's been a very interesting season so far, as the squad has consistently proven media predictions wrong (especially given we were predicted to finish dead last in the league this year!). We started out with 4 draws before our form really picked up, and we went on an absolute tear in the league, winning 13 of our next 21 games and drawing the rest. We finally picked up our first loss of the season in the league after losing at home 3-1 in the first round of the FA trophy, which seems to have finally ruined this great form of ours as we've lost 2 in the league in a row now since. Morale is still pretty good though, and the board considers our job 'untouchable' at the moment with an A+ rating, so as long as we don't absolutely tank the remainder of the season we should be good. We're already past the 50 point mark as well, so even if we fail to pick up any points for the rest of the season we've probably got a good chance at staying up, though I'd love a chance at the playoffs.

That being said, losing those 2 games definitely hurt. We were only 3 or fewer points out of first place for the entire month of November so I was hoping a bit that our astounding form would somehow let us take first, but alas it's not to be. As you can see from the league leaders in stats though from my table link above, our top 2 strikers are absolutely dominating opposing defenses, with Jake Charles leading the league in both average rating and goals scored, and young phenom Lucas Burnett in 2nd for average rating. We're also way ahead in terms of total chances created (27 ahead of the next team!), but as most of those chances are over the top and the current match engine has a clear issue with converting one on ones, we're still struggling to score consistently from game to game. Though we're still second in goals, so maybe I shouldn't complain too much, especially given our lack of talent at both center back and full back. I'm pretty sure we would have conceded twice as many goals as we have if it wasn't for one on ones being stopped so easily, though we'd probably score twice as many too.

Our predicted youth intake looks to be excellent according to my HoYD, but it looks like the only standout player is predicted to be a central midfielder. We've settled into a 4-4-2 with 2 DMs instead of CMs, so he'll probably need to be retrained into either a DM or a winger. I'm seriously hoping for a decent backup goalkeeper as we only have the one at the moment, though he's reasonably talented, and some defensive players at either center back or full back would be very much welcomed. While our youth level is 0 and our youth facilities are poor, Stafford actually starts out with good youth recruitment and adequate academy coaching, so I'm hoping for some high potential recruits even if they don't start out strong.

Edited by Sheyra

image.png.0e78e2f5d3de84d54556a4bcf424a392.png

2037/38 Annecy FC season review - French League 2

The League

It was a third straight 15th position. But this time we were steady throughout the season, stay around 15th, but always comfortably clear of the relegation places.

The Players

Alaa Saibi top scored again with 17. His contract is expiring, he wants a lot of money and my staff are advising not to renew the contract. Tough spot.

Jean-Michel Magnin YP37a is the latest top prospect to be brought into the first team.

Two of our former players, Gregoire Robert (Borussia Dortmund) and Nicolas Renucci (Olympic Marseille), have been called up to the French national team to play in the world cup. These are the type players we need to make a promotion attempt, but my chairman keeps selling them.

Transfers

Five more 1st team players sold either by my chairman or for compensation only.

I'm feeling like a hamster on a treadmill. I continue to run, but am going nowhere.

image.thumb.png.8e5e55eeed67b56694f0c912abeb69cf.png

1 minute ago, OrToDaRy282 said:

got promoted and sacked after :(

That is crazy. I understand if the board were not happy at lack of youth players playing, but surely a promotion should more than make up for it. Not a sackable offence.

2 minutes ago, Fastbasher said:

That is crazy. I understand if the board were not happy at lack of youth players playing, but surely a promotion should more than make up for it. Not a sackable offence.

Pity me I guess. Weirdest sack I've ever had tho.

JZB0NZb.png

TSV Havelse | Table | Squad | Transfers | Season 2022/23 (3rd Season)

Board Expectations & Season Review:

In the previous two seasons, we have played our home matches on the Willhelm-Langrehr-Stadion which has a capacity of 3.500. This is to low for the current level of playing and not according to the rules of 3. Liga. So our board decided to rent EINTRACHT-Stadion and share it with the Eintracht Braunschweig, the club which owns this stadium. Luckily the stadium is only 1 hour away from our home ground so our supporters won't have big issues with the logistics.

k6zKEm1.png

I wanted to use something new this season in order to give playing time to some of our best youngsters.  We switched to 4-2-2-2 and we started the season really good with two unexpected wins against much better teams as we are.

Shortly after that come the period of the mixed bag of results without any consistency. We were able to smash the teams which were predicted to finish at the top places and then straight after that collect a 0 point against a team predicted to get relegated. During this period we were also allowing our opponents to score a lot of goals, therefore we decided to change the tactic back to our well recognized 4-1-4-1. Neither this did bring us the consistency we needed so we were shivering until the end of the season to stay in the league. Although we finished on respectful 13th place it wasn't easy and in the next season will be even harder.

Our best player was again Utku Kani. We convinced him to stay at the club for a couple of seasons more and he proved his quality with the stunning 26 goals, which saw him at the top of the goalscorers table. The second-best player was Noah Plume, the DM which can play also in the defense. His contract is, unfortunately, expiring and we simply don't have enough money to give him pay rise he's asking for. Therefore, he will probably leave at the end of the season. 

Finances:

Finances are a big issue as we were collecting the debt month after month and neither move to the bigger stadium didn't work for us to decrease this fall. Because of this, we were not able to upgrade facilities so they remained the same as they are since the beginning of this challenge. I fear that this debt can be a real threat to the club and there is a possibility that I will need to end this challenge because of it.

7Svv9lV.png

Youth Intake:

Because we were not able to upgrade our facilities the youth intake was again really bad with only one player potentially able to fill the gap if needed:

Aim for next Season:

The biggest challenge for the next season will be to stay in the league and to prevent the finances to freefall. As some of the players will leave the club we will give more opportunity to our youth players in this season and they will need to step up really quickly as the other teams are very active on the market and able to bring the quality players.

And now for something a bit different to momentarily divert my attentions from the repetition of the French Ligue 2.

Meet the new manager of DDM (Dak-Dak Melawati FC), newly promoted to the Malaysian Premier League (2nd Tier).

There are only 12 players in the team. One decent player, Nicolás Dul. But unfortunately his contract expires in 11 days and he won't sign a new one. It looks like we'll be playing the first season with 11 players only. 

There are no other staff members, so time to recruit some backroom staff.

There are two ways to qualify for the Asian Champions League in Malaysia. Finish in the top two of the Malaysian Super League (group stage for winner, qualifying round for runner up) or win the Malaysian FA Cup. In theory this means that you can qualify for the Champions League from the 2nd tier or even lower. 

There are two other cups with a group stage and seemingly nothing serious to play for. An excellent place to develop youth.

So I haven't really played with Finnsnes in Norway much at all recently as I've got too invested in my other regular save - I'm playing as Brackley Town. We've won back-to-back promotions from the Vanarama North to the promised land of the football league, and to top it off we won the FA Trophy in both of those seasons!

My point is… This challenge is really damn hard, and I need to be able to make transfers :D

I'm sure I will return to the challenge eventually, and I'm currently learning a LOT about building effective tactics!

Good luck and keep up the good work everyone!

Ooh, this is promising. According to the bookies we're expected to finish 9th out of 12. Only the bottom two go down, so I'll take that.

With no staff, I had to play both the DDM first team and the DDM U21 team in a preseason friendly and I got the steam achievement of playing a network game against another player. Bug?

image.jpeg.fab37b602d74c3e676a4b797e8151c57.jpeg

Season 3 - 2022/2023

Up and down season, with an epic start and some rough times. First, we finally got a senior affiliate with Mansfield! This should bring 20-25k€/y to the club. We got 20 points after the first 9 games of the season. We couldnt keep this rythm for long, and we suffered an awfull october month with 6 defeats for 1 victory. January was similar with 1 draw and 4 defeats, but those games were clearly dominated by my team. At this point we were closed to the relegation spots. Hopefully, we got a rush in the end of the season, in part due to 9 goals scored from corner/free kicks in the last 15 games. My star player, Mazzone won the player of the year award and the best striker of VNLS award.

20191216184221_1.thumb.jpg.aaef119f0d3af934464e668aad202545.jpg20191216184210_1.thumb.jpg.562e112ea477ba884d9c0d9147d0b76d.jpg

A bad year. We got eliminated early in fa cup. Despite sending half of my main squad with my best youths against a lower division team, this wasn't enough. This is a disaster, as a really promising run could have been possible this year. Bad draws in FA trophy led to early elimination. Those bad results led to a deficit in our finances. 

20191216184238_1.thumb.jpg.becfa51132a07b252578f92621df903b.jpg20191216184229_1.thumb.jpg.3248478e2cdbef942b908d473114a68a.jpg

This year youth intake looks promising. An other golden generation.

20191216171930_1.thumb.jpg.fd21e8b3f5fcf0c8dde7a9bb15123a59.jpg20191216184251_1.thumb.jpg.24e0a8aa13aeb01622cd1a679a3081b5.jpg

Next season aim: Improve finances. 

1756049826_Annotation2019-12-16191821.thumb.png.0a92493f5adc037765328ce75ba68d22.png

FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt 2020/21

I said not even I could relegate the club from my last update, well I did my damn hardest to do so it seems but thankfully right at the end I got my message across to the players and we survived. 

Season Details

League Table

Youth Intake

Transfers In - the two keepers were unavoidable, but neither have featured in competitive football, as seen here and here.  One was released but the board wouldn't let me release the other so, his contract is being run down (ends this summer).  

Players to Watch

Philip Berbig (20A) - was unable to feature due to age, but he led the Under 19's as captain to promotion. 

Eduard Danzer (20B) - again due to age was unable to feature in the first team

Reinhold Perrey (21A)

Michael Pommer (21B)

Sebastian Zimmermann (21C)

Roger Gonzalez (21D)

FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt 2021/22

A small update. 

The board have come to me and offered me a II team.  I have decided to accept, and they will play the Regionalliga

The following players have been released, former number 1 keeper Danial Haas (wanted a Player-Coach role), Patrick Manthe (the player brought in last season) and striker Velimir Jovanovic who played 33 games scoring 3 goals last season.

Sacked after finishing bottom of the Malaysian Premier League and getting relegated with DDM with one game to go.

image.thumb.png.f47375548788be4ae5b94e523dd2926f.png

image.thumb.png.bca32392485a09ad8332051db63ccfe7.png

This could be a fun league to play in and a good challenge, with some variety of competitions. But this squad was just too small to have a chance. The other team that I could have chosen was Kelantan Utd, who have achieved safety.

I never saw a youth intake. No idea when or even IF they have one.

Edited by Fastbasher

Been trying to get this going again but keep loading and quitting save in different leagues nothing that's keeping me going. Wanted to try in South Korean but doesn't look like any team gets relegated from the lowest tier. Look at Hong Kong as I've had a few good saves in the past there but again I can't see if they can ever qualify for continental competitions. 

1 minute ago, syemo said:

Been trying to get this going again but keep loading and quitting save in different leagues nothing that's keeping me going. Wanted to try in South Korean but doesn't look like any team gets relegated from the lowest tier. Look at Hong Kong as I've had a few good saves in the past there but again I can't see if they can ever qualify for continental competitions. 

I'm looking at Hong Kong and Singapore as well, with a similar concern. They both had a team in the qualifying rounds of the 2019 Asians Champions League. I think one will be entered from 2020 or 2021.

Like you say for South Korea, they look not possible due to no promotion/relegation from the second tier.

China and Indonesia are both possible in Asia.

Ok, Singapore Champions go into the 1st preliminary round of Asian Champions League. But it looks like they have no promotion/relegation, like South Korea.

Hong Kong have entrants in the Asian confederations cup as another club comp to play in.

Just a quick update about IR . After finishing 3th we are playing in the Europa League conference and are doing great.  we beat Lech Pozan after penalties and already survived two rounds(good for the balance).

Also doing great in the cup but these results effect my competition status.. we are struggling this season ! If we can win the cup and stay up.. i will be worth it :)

Hong Kong is possible. Winner of the league goes into the second preliminary round.

The runner up goes into the Asian Confederation Cup playoff.

One relegation/promotion place. Only 18 league games, but some cups.

972524657_160px-US_Citt_di_Palermo_Logo_svg.png.5f88b51f50e5919935660f4476200703.png

Palermo Season 2022/23 Review Serie C

League - spoilers for those that clicked the link before reading - we won promotion! But how? After a very promising pre-season cup run (more on that in a bit) gave me confidence we would be able to challenge towards the top of the table. However we started slow picking up a draw and 2 defeats from our first 3 games. A couple of very scrappy wins and then back to back defeats left me questioning the side. However we then just clicked, losing just 2 game between then and the end of the season as we marched up the table and cementing ourselves near the top, however our slow start meant that we never really got close to Catania as they won the league (we did though draw both games against them) we ended the season 3rd meaning another go at the playoffs, thankfully starting in the 3rd round this time. Comfortable wins home and away against Vicenza put us in the Qtr final where we would face the side that knocked us out last year Spezia. A 0-0 draw at home wasn't encouraging and we found ourselves 1 down at the break in the 2nd leg. A HT rollicking from me and 2 goals later we were in the semi final! League rivals Crotone were standing in our way (we lost and drew with them in the league) a late winner from youth teamer Picone saw us steal a win 3-2. The away leg was a real rollercoaster though, we found ourselves 2 down after an hour, 2 goals in the final 10 mins though dragged us level before a 93rd minute winner for Crotone meant we went to extra time where Filippo Foti YP01D picked the right time to score his 1st goal for the club and we were in the final. Foggia in the final (another side we lost and drew with) a early attack gave us the lead before sloppy defending let them in but a goal from a corner (something we're very good at) gave us the lead again and this time we saw it out and were up. As good as this is I do worry this is a season too soon as our youngsters were looking like one more season in Serie C would have seen them dominate. The step up might be a bit much.  

Serie C Cup - had a but to the first round and were promptly out. Not a loss I was bothered about

Coppa Italia - this was the early cup run that gave me hope as we beat Serie B Verona (they won promotion to Serie A this season) and a tight loss to top flight Geona

Transfers - lost our starting RB in Jan but we managed to get them to pay his buyout so we got good money for him

Squad - pretty much all players we've produced now (only like 6 or 7 I think were here when I took over) our 2 young forwards shared the goals this season

Finances - that sale was needed. Hopefully the step up will give us more money and we can start to get some upgrades 

Youth Intake - Not a bad, but not a great one. Only tagged 3

Giovanni Elia YP03A - another good young striker
Antonio Fiore YP03B - we like left wingers it seems
Luciano Mazza YP03C - and full backs

Career Progress

Year		League		Position	Youth Coaching		Youth Recruitment 	Notes
2020/21		Serie C		9th 		Adequate		Adequate		Lost in 1st round of playoffs
2021/22		Serie C		5th 		Adequate		Adequate		Lost in 3rd round of playoffs, got 1st coaching badge, won manager of the season
2022/23		Serie C		3rd 		Adequate		Adequate		Promotion through playoffs, 2nd coaching badge, manager of the year again 

Meet the new manager of HKFC in the Hong Kong Premier League. This is the only division in Hong Kong. There are 10 teams and 18 league games with the winner going into the 2nd preliminary round of the Asian Champions League. Only the last team gets relegated.

The players look quite decent for this level. The biggest problem I see is that we are the only amateur club in a professional league. The players are on amateur contracts. They won't sign new contracts, so can leave at any time for free.

Edited by Fastbasher

6 hours ago, syemo said:

@Fastbasher can you remember the reset date for the Hong Kong league? I remember from past saves there it's a long off season 

I think it was in July.

The season runs from late Aug to mid May. Fairly standard except there is sometimes 2,3 or even 4 weeks between league games.

Malaysia had a huge off season.

2020/21 HKFC season review - Hong Kong Premier League

This was quite frustrating playing with amateur players in a league of professional teams, knowing they could be poached at any time. Even when the youth intake came in, they could only be signed to amateur contracts. I signed them all basically because it doesn't cost anything.

There are not a lot of ways to gain income here, so I've no idea how we're going to become professional. 

We had four players called up to the Hong Kong national team, but only Chan Man Chun got to play, earning 3 caps.

The League: 9th out of 10

Senior Shield: Semifinal

FA Cup: Semifinal

Sapling Cup: 5th in group out of 5

Top Scorer: Tom Allen - 6

The Team

Transfers

21 hours ago, Fastbasher said:

I'm looking at Hong Kong and Singapore as well, with a similar concern. They both had a team in the qualifying rounds of the 2019 Asians Champions League. I think one will be entered from 2020 or 2021.

Like you say for South Korea, they look not possible due to no promotion/relegation from the second tier.

China and Indonesia are both possible in Asia.

Hopefully they add Japan to the game soon, it would be such a great nation to play in!

Quick mid-season update at Foggia

868092586_FootballManager202012_17_201912_19_41PM.thumb.png.f43634ff538c370b091829d89ecb2168.png

We are decidedly average.  +1 goal difference sitting in 7th place.  Not really good enough for the title but away from the relegation playoff.  Setting up for an early round knockout in the promotion playoff.

ErZ4H5n.png

Stafford Rangers - End of Season 2020/21

Previous Update | Overview | Table | Squad | Facilities | Finances | Club Vision | Transfers | Next Update

Promoted! What a season this was. We saw a dip in form heading into the new year as we finally picked up our first losses in the league, only to pick our form right back up and hover right around 3rd for the latter third of the season. The team then went on a rampage, winning all of our last 8 games including against the 1st place team at home, securing us the title and promotion by 1 point on the final game of the season.

Next year is going to be rough as we were already predicted to be relegated from the Vanarama North this season, and our youth intake isn't going to significantly help out with replacing our aging first team or the loss of one of top strikers as he is refusing to sign a contract and will no doubt be leaving on a free before the start of next season. Still, if we can keep ourselves up long enough to get a couple more youth intakes, we should be able to stabilize ourselves and maybe look ahead to breaking into the League.

Also, I seem to have accidentally influenced our club culture due to my tactic from this season, but I'm pretty sure we're going to need to play more conservatively next year in order to have a chance. Still, we'll give it a shot just to see what happens.

Key Players

Jake Charles, ST: I can't praise this guy enough for his performances this season. He topped the leaderboards in goals scored and average rating across the entire division, and at the age of 25 we can expect him to continue performing at a high level for several years yet.

Lucas Burnett, ST: Our number two striker this season, and if he was willing to stick around, he'd easily be the best striker on the team next year. Alas, he's too ambitious for our lowly selves to offer a contract to, so we'll be wishing him the best of luck wherever he ends up next year as he'll be leaving us on a free.

Declan Arber, ST: Yes, another striker on our key players list. Arber was our number two striker for the early part of the year, until Burnett's development took him a bit past Arber, but he's still a solid player for us and will be for years to come, should he be willing to continue playing for us. A bit of a surprise that he signed back up for us, as up until the last five games or so in the season, he too was also not interested in signing for a team of our caliber. We'll be glad to have him next year.

Alex-Ray Harvey, DM/MC: The team's vice captain, and future captain for next year. He acted as the defensive anchor for the team at midfield, and got himself a few assists along with some long range goals when the opportunities presented themselves. He just turned 30 so he's likely going to decline soon, but he was a key piece for us this year.

Youth Intake

The youth intake this year was considered excellent by our HoYD, but in my opinion it was fairly middling. There's one standout player at fullback and a few coverage options, including at goalkeeper which we desperately needed, so I'm certainly not going to complain, but we'll need to get some better intakes in the future if we want to play League football.

Steve Hunter y21a, DM/MC: The highest potential player in the intake according to the list. Hunter should definitely play some first team football sooner rather than later, but he really needs to get his technical skills up. I'll most likely be playing him as a defensive midfielder if I don't change formations, but his marking and tackling are subpar to say the least, so he'll need some work.

Robbie Fraser y21b, DR: Now here's the player I'm most excited about. We really needed a fullback, especially at right back, and Fraser is good enough to join the first team straight away. He's already got solid defensive skills for his age and a stellar work rate, not to mention a great personality, so he should be improving in leaps and bounds as long as he doesn't get hurt. I like to use my fullbacks offensively, so I'd like to see his crossing and passing skills improve, but he's no worse than our other fullbacks in that regard already.

Adam Keates y21c, AMR/ST: Not too sure about this guy yet. He's got the potential to be a speedy threat on the right flank or up front, but his game is lacking in a number of key areas. He's got sky high determination though, so I'd like to see how he develops. Might end up being a good player for us in the future if he can fix some of the holes in his game.

4y2RLZc.png

Edited by Sheyra

uRtyeot.png

| Season 1 - 2020 - Sweden 4th Division |

Previous post : S0 - The Presentation

cI8qQBP.png

For the first season, we were predicted 8th out of 14, but the level seemed pretty tied between all the teams. As you can see here, we began the season with seven wins and two draws, conceding only one goal. With that run, of course we took the first place and I was very happy to go after the promotion. Then, the results became a bit more irregular, especially away, and there was a lot of team not far from me so the season was really tense. There was only one match left, and the table was really tied, with five team for two places. Fortunally, I won my match and Karlbergs lost, so that's how I became champion ! That's a very good moment, I was very worried to let that promotion get away from me at the last minute. It was even more worrying because I had been in the first during all the season !. Very happy to go up, it's going to be a difficult season but I have faith in my players to avoid the relegation.

I5O7IjI.png

No cup this season, we were eliminated in the first round before my takeover, so we'll see what happens next season !

JEJbBD7.png

We had a pretty good run this season, but as you can see, a very few players really played well. My two best players were Alexandar Mutic and Oskar Kiianlinna. The first was my top scorer and really lead my offense. With 15 goals, he really shined compared to the other offensive players. As for Kiianlinna, he really was a rock as I was expecting, and became even the second best scorer of the season, that says a lot about the others offensive players... Kiianlinna won the price for the best defender of the season, and I think he deserved it. Kayembe Ilolo did the most assist as he played on the left wing, but I'm a bit disappointed about his performance. Hope he will up his level next year. Also, I want to give credit to David Bengtsson, Oliver Sigefjord and Linus Dahlgren who did a great season.

oJoygQe.png

For my first intake, I was just hoping to have a defensive midfielder as Kony was pretty bad this season and had no backup. I got this. No DM, but some centerback that could maybe develop as DM. Otherwise, some good offensive players, but none ready to play for the first. I think that Linus Strömberg YP01D might be the closest to join the first team but he is a bit far for the moment. I give you Tobias Olofsson YP01A and Linus Olsson YP01B so you can see who the best prospects are.

Egru3Sr.png

The club is happy with my management and we gained a lot of reputation with this promotion. As we won a good amount of money because of the promotion, I asked for an improvement of the youth facilities and it was accepted ! Really happy that we begin to build a good structure.

3WM0JS3.png

We lost money every month, but we never went into the red zone. I think it will be the case next season. I took the screenshot before the investisment in the youth facilities, but it was paid by the money we won with the promotion, so we are almost at the same balance to begin the next season !

yoq93pM.png

That's it for my first season, really excited to play in the third division. We are expected to finish last, but I hope to make a good season, with a good run in the cup ? 

ZxdsZg5.png

2 hours ago, vikeologist said:

Pretty sure the rules are that the loan back thing is a loan in, and thus not allowed.

If i can't reject it ? it is the board who fixed this. couldn't say yes or no to the offer, couldn't say yes or no to his reloan option.

I have 'auto' continue on after two seconds, and it suddenly flashed on my news screen..

??

Edited by OlivierL

Vikeologist's Palermo 2026/27 Youth Intake Report

Image result for palermo fc

By the look of it, lots of good players, but I’d swap it for 2 or even 1 wonderkid. Not even a ‘promising’ amongst them, and at this point it’s quality not quantity I need.

Aurelio Ortolano YP7a – My HOYD picked him as the top prospect, even though on the screenshot attached, he doesn’t look it. A central defender. I do need another one. One of my central defenders from last year’s intake has had non-stop injuries, and probably won’t get anywhere near the first team.

Giulio Asero YP7b – A left back who has a few other youngsters he’ll have to leapfrog.

Alessandro Zini YP7c- A winger I’ll try to retrain as a central midfielder.

Vanni Lugli YP7d – A very tall striker. Might be interesting to see what he does should the chance arise. We don’t tend to score a lot of headed goals, but then maybe we never had a giraffe before.

And now my favourite. Reviewing the class of ’24.

Fabio Puglisi YP4a – A central midfielder who’s been a starter for 2 years now.

Francesco Paolo Lanzetta YP4b - A left back, who took over from an aging veteran at the start of last season, but has never really done that well, and whose place is now under serious threat from a player from the YP5 intake.

A.A. Morabito YP4c – or Agostino Alessandro Morabito YP4c had I been able to fit the whole name and tag into his nickname. Again, has been a starting striker since the start of last season, and is I guess the best player at the club, even though he’s not super-prolific in front of goal. (Then again, nobody is with my 3 striker tactic). 23 goals from 61 appearances.

Gabriele Sorrentino YP4e – Midfielder. Has broken into the starting XI this season.

With 2 other kids from that intake on the sub’s bench, plus 1 currently getting a chance as a starter, this was a great intake.

20191218152159_1.jpg

20191217121906_1.jpg

20191218151913_1.jpg

20191218152129_1.jpg

20191218152139_1.jpg

20191218152150_1.jpg

601721928_PalermoLogo.thumb.jpg.3292130f8aedfb76fe3e98ef54fd3ede.jpg

Season 2025 / 2026

League Table      Squad      Youth Intake        Transfer History

15th in Serie A but looked like I could get relegated big parts of the season.

Really struggled to find any kind of form this season but managed to scrape together enough points to survive.

Next season is probably going to be a fight for survival again since I now have lost my star striker.

This years intake was really bad. Facilities are getting close to as good as it can be without bearing any fruits yet.

GL ALL !!  :) 

20191218201905_1.thumb.jpg.5001c8843fab4f9cd1c1f7ffead97ebc.jpg

Edited by Diego D10S