[FM20] E20 - England to Level 20 - 454 playable divisions

1 minute ago, Fmfan00 said:

For example I know like u said doesn’t have scouting budgets... if I know what teams let’s say I’m managing in England and there’s teams I follow in Canada their u18 team releases players I put it on my short list even though they aren’t from England can we still sign them?

Probably unlikely due to work permit restrictions

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, twattyatkins said:

Just a quick question, is it possible to run this database with the licenses fix or can it cause issues?

I've used it and never faced issues

On 19/07/2020 at 01:51, Fmfan00 said:

For example I know like u said doesn’t have scouting budgets... if I know what teams let’s say I’m managing in England and there’s teams I follow in Canada their u18 team releases players I put it on my short list even though they aren’t from England can we still sign them?

Even if you can sign them after Brexit, it would be very unlikely such a player would move to England on a part time or amateur contract.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the work on this mod, it's been a dream since lockdown! However I do want to report a serious bug and wondered if there's something I can do to fix..

My save has the English leagues down to level 9, however I'm now in 2037 and when the 36/37 season finished, the league didn't reset on the 25th June... All other cup competitions did reset but just not the leagues. I holidayed the game for around 7 years and noticed the leagues would only reset on alternate years, and I think the problem is some leagues in level 9 aren't resetting. I went back to the first problem season and noticed this:

image.thumb.png.c0577c8ddbd6e009af8d30db478fb9dc.png

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this issue.

Thanks

Hello, 

Ive started using the level 13 version of this released earlier, but is it just my computer or does the game get really slow from loading all these extra leagues ? 

Note : ive run games with 40 leagues on view only in the past without any effort at all, yet with this DB the game processing speed gets to snail level.

Does this get better when you start removing leagues below you up until you hit vanarama level ? 

21 minutes ago, FComniworld said:

Hello, 

Ive started using the level 13 version of this released earlier, but is it just my computer or does the game get really slow from loading all these extra leagues ? 

Note : ive run games with 40 leagues on view only in the past without any effort at all, yet with this DB the game processing speed gets to snail level.

Does this get better when you start removing leagues below you up until you hit vanarama level ? 

Running at level 13 is 233 active leagues.....effectively 6 times as many as you have done before.

Even on a chucky beast, this will slow right down a fair bit.

As you move up the leagues, removing them will speed it up.

18 hours ago, FComniworld said:

Hello, 

Start it new with a small database, then the loading time is slightly better. And of course removing leagues if you move up.

15 hours ago, Chas (Psyatika) said:

Farnborough in the Isthmian Premier use Yellow text on a yellow background for their home commentary text, and white text on a yellow background on their match screen kits. Impossible to see.

Clubs at that level already exist in the game.  I don't think @Dan BHTFC touches those clubs.  SI would be responsible for the color scheme.

You should be able to change it with the pre-game editor though.  Maybe also the in-game editor, if you've already started a save and you've purchased it.

hace 20 horas, Dan BHTFC dijo:

Unfortunately not as my database is for the 2019/20 season

Thank you very much, I understand perfectly
hace 15 horas, FCUtdWill dijo:

You can add them yourself if you want to? Replace them with FC Oswestry Town.

Thank you, I have already started to work.

On 25/07/2020 at 14:21, keon said:

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the work on this mod, it's been a dream since lockdown! However I do want to report a serious bug and wondered if there's something I can do to fix..

My save has the English leagues down to level 9, however I'm now in 2037 and when the 36/37 season finished, the league didn't reset on the 25th June... All other cup competitions did reset but just not the leagues. I holidayed the game for around 7 years and noticed the leagues would only reset on alternate years, and I think the problem is some leagues in level 9 aren't resetting. I went back to the first problem season and noticed this:

image.thumb.png.c0577c8ddbd6e009af8d30db478fb9dc.png

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this issue.

Thanks

Will hopefully fix this for the Level 16 release

30 minutes ago, anitamui said:

may i have a release without Guernsey and Jersey Clubs????

If you want the 2 clubs missing, you might not get it as Guernsey are in the English football Pyramid and I think Jersey are too......so removing them makes it unrealistic.....if you want just the islands leagues gone, then there is an option on the first page.

Probably just under halfway through Level 16.

To solve the issue with leagues not creating new seasons I have changed the min/max teams in those levels so hopefully there will be less strange movements of teams as well.

Once Level 16 is released I will spend a few (probably more) hours adding the longitude and latitude of all stadiums in the database 

On 27/07/2020 at 08:39, markus1725 said:

Start it new with a small database, then the loading time is slightly better. And of course removing leagues if you move up.

phew, I was having the same issue and my laptops a beast. Thanks for the clarification.

5 hours ago, Craig_R.U.F.C said:

Brillaint database! But I find a bug where Peterborough keep moving to Doncaster Rovers' stadium after 1 season. Any idea why?

I was going to have a peek at the database with the editor, but there are a bunch of "Peterborough" clubs.  Which one are you playing?

image.thumb.png.2b549d9ddadc8bef5369c881d6640693.png

48 minutes ago, jwchriste said:

I was going to have a peek at the database with the editor, but there are a bunch of "Peterborough" clubs.  Which one are you playing?

Peterborough United. They moved to groundshare with Leicester City in my game.

I can't see anything in the editor that looks unusual, but it does say in the game that terracing is not permitted in Leagues 1 and 2 - not sure if thats a related issue.

1 hour ago, bozosfc said:

I can't see anything in the editor that looks unusual, but it does say in the game that terracing is not permitted in Leagues 1 and 2 - not sure if thats a related issue.

They're a League One club.  Whatever is happening shouldn't have anything to do with this database since I don't believe @Dan BHTFC touches the existing FM clubs/leagues.

3 hours ago, jwchriste said:

Yeah Peterborough United. Moved to Doncaster twice, Hull City once and then Luton Towns stadium. 

I went into the editor, change the owner status of the stadium to club owned and it stopped the issue. Strange this is the only club it's doing it to.

3 hours ago, bozosfc said:

Geographically they are pretty close

10 minutes ago, Andrew Price said:

19 m8

Thanks, I’ve tried looking online too see how many divisions in each step (16 to 19) but can’t find it.

i was using FM19 file dan done on FM20 work fine but want to start again but I think this time it’ll be that last FM I’ll buy for a few years 

5 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

Thanks, I’ve tried looking online too see how many divisions in each step (16 to 19) but can’t find it.

i was using FM19 file dan done on FM20 work fine but want to start again but I think this time it’ll be that last FM I’ll buy for a few years 

There’s a page on Wikipedia about the English football league system which show the leagues, but some aren’t included.

I don’t have the exact figures but the number of leagues in the lower levels do get smaller.

5 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

There’s a page on Wikipedia about the English football league system which show the leagues, but some aren’t included.

I don’t have the exact figures but the number of leagues in the lower levels do get smaller.

Just found it looked for Bristol and district division 6. If what I saw was right they seem to be more divisions in step 16/17 and 18

35 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

i personally did say months ago to dan his fm19 file worked perfected but he did decide to do it from scratch again

56 minutes ago, Andrew Price said:

i personally did say months ago to dan his fm19 file worked perfected but he did decide to do it from scratch again

I said the same, I fully respect and in aww him doing such a MASSIVE file bug the time he spent on it, I hope IF he dose one for next FM he just changes what ever need changing.

what I did was change what ever I needed (7 sub use 4 in all cups and leagues) use squad numbers in all leagues, and all cup I give competition money for winner losses in each round like £5 up to £2000 for the winners and half it for the losers in each round then verify the file then just put it into next FM, change anything needs changing then play it. (Not fussed it teams get moved around it happens in real life to). I’m playing the game on reales day then on level 20(19). I’m on the same save now since it first can out season 80 love it lol

2 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

I said the same, I fully respect and in aww him doing such a MASSIVE file bug the time he spent on it, I hope IF he dose one for next FM he just changes what ever need changing.

what I did was change what ever I needed (7 sub use 4 in all cups and leagues) use squad numbers in all leagues, and all cup I give competition money for winner losses in each round like £5 up to £2000 for the winners and half it for the losers in each round then verify the file then just put it into next FM, change anything needs changing then play it. (Not fussed it teams get moved around it happens in real life to). I’m playing the game on reales day then on level 20(19). I’m on the same save now since it first can out season 80 love it lol

what i done was updated all the staff and the transfer of players for the lower league sides thou im still updateing everyday

Just now, Andrew Price said:

what i done was updated all the staff and the transfer of players for the lower league sides thou im still updateing everyday

I make my own team from where I’m from (Bangor wales) and put them in level 19 get 5/6 ex mam Utd youngsters like Michael lea Ben muirhead Colin heath (for example). And I get players who I know are in the game that I grew up with or was in school with, I give my self a 30 year transfer ban so only use younger players coming trough ranks I love playing that way. I know the new one (FM) is out Xmas time make sense financially 

3 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

I make my own team from where I’m from (Bangor wales) and put them in level 19 get 5/6 ex mam Utd youngsters like Michael lea Ben muirhead Colin heath (for example). And I get players who I know are in the game that I grew up with or was in school with, I give my self a 30 year transfer ban so only use younger players coming trough ranks I love playing that way. I know the new one (FM) is out Xmas time make sense financially 

sounds so kl i tried to do something like that with my scottish database i have because im from east kilbride just outside glasgow and i made a east kilbride league up made the logos and kits for it but because i find the editor a bit hard sometimes to make up leagues and add it i cant figure out how to a can only move teams around leagues and add players but thats about all i can do

1 hour ago, Andrew Price said:

sounds so kl i tried to do something like that with my scottish database i have because im from east kilbride just outside glasgow and i made a east kilbride league up made the logos and kits for it but because i find the editor a bit hard sometimes to make up leagues and add it i cant figure out how to a can only move teams around leagues and add players but thats about all i can do

I find to add leagues u need to do a sub leagues then add league/leagues u want. It easy once u know how to just time consuming. I don’t add players to other teams just mine. I do it so if fair on other teams to make it hard and enjoyable 

Yes I know I could've just used my FM19 file however if I encountered a problem I wouldn't know where to look, this way I can keep control if something isn't right. Also new clubs get added to the database every edition and I don't want to check every team in the file for any duplicates 

24 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

Yes I know I could've just used my FM19 file however if I encountered a problem I wouldn't know where to look, this way I can keep control if something isn't right. Also new clubs get added to the database every edition and I don't want to check every team in the file for any duplicates 

I’ve never seen this problem, even if it did happen we could do it our self, just think of the time you’d save months. Be for I came across your files (thanks you by the way) I spen 6/8 months doing a quick English or welsh lower level (crap looking back) then I play it for 3 months possibly 5season then same again when new FM out. Now I just do what I need to do on your file save wait for new fm works fine

58 minutes ago, Howie8217 said:

I find to add leagues u need to do a sub leagues then add league/leagues u want. It easy once u know how to just time consuming. I don’t add players to other teams just mine. I do it so if fair on other teams to make it hard and enjoyable 

see i find that all hard to do it just ****s with my head all the time so i just eventually quit and give up

20 hours ago, Howie8217 said:

Just found it looked for Bristol and district division 6. If what I saw was right they seem to be more divisions in step 16/17 and 18

There isn’t a Bristol & District League Division Six, their lowest division is Four for the upcoming season.

From the NLS regional feeder leagues downwards they are called levels, steps are from the National League Premier to the second divisions of county leagues.

In my version of the pyramid I’ve got it going down to Level 22.

3 hours ago, FCUtdWill said:

There isn’t a Bristol & District League Division Six, their lowest division is Four for the upcoming season.

From the NLS regional feeder leagues downwards they are called levels, steps are from the National League Premier to the second divisions of county leagues.

In my version of the pyramid I’ve got it going down to Level 22.

do u have ur database out ryt now fcutdwill