Football Manager needs Music (not feature request, read full)

You guys know what?  FM in game match sounds are what they are and with Football Manager being what it is the game just needs some time to feel it.

What im thinking? FM anthem or even close

A song that could be in the Main Menu to hype every FM loading (possibly)

Something that even we as players and managers could think of when we play the game

Something that could even make devs after game finished just squeeze from every hole the joy we would have when we play it

After the documentary i was thinking about this and even without music writing skills we could ask Dan Bull to write something and forge it while we dont have anything more (if someone have would be cool)

In game music will be heavy to support in game with all engine and stuff but i think that FM needs something that content creators could send SEGA just like a " you made 20 FM series, now enjoy this and share it too we sing it while playing"

Apart from Hashtag United, there is no content creators with a douche feeling to be part of FM almost from inside?

About the format, i was thinking, try to do a mix between the idea behind "Glory, glory Man United" without the huge need for Mourinho on United and Cant Del Barça without the huge need of Guardiola on that too

No. Just no :D

There are many options to consume music while playing FM. And FM doesn't need a specific hymn as every YouTuber/Streamer has it's own. So I'm glad SI are using their ressources for far more important issues

FM players are too fundamentalists in some cases.

Would be great to have an in-game media player with some default instrumental tunes and the chance to add your own music, too.

FIFA Manager had their own music and it was extremely pleasant to play with that game.

If you don't like music, you could mute it with an option in game.

Really nothing to worry about.

13 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

I'm sure that used to be a thing, in fact i'm sure I added some myself

You're right. Used to be the case in Championship Manager days (1996 called to mind). Hope they bring that back, i don't believe it is too difficult in today's technology

13 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

I'm sure that used to be a thing, in fact i'm sure I added some myself

You're right. Used to be the case in Championship Manager days (1996 called to mind). Hope they bring that back, i don't believe it is too difficult in today's technology

27 minutes ago, Ivs said:

FM players are too fundamentalists in some cases.

Would be great to have an in-game media player with some default instrumental tunes and the chance to add your own music, too.

FIFA Manager had their own music and it was extremely pleasant to play with that game.

If you don't like music, you could mute it with an option in game.

Really nothing to worry about.

It's weird. I'm in the "no music" camp as I usually watch something on tv or listen to my own music. I can't remember the last time the sound was on in FM for me. The music that was in FM18, I switched off instantly.

You mentioned FIFA Manager and I do remember the music then and kind of liking it... or it set a mood at least. So I guess there could be some scope for music or sounds... but for now I'm still in the "NO" camp.

5 hours ago, Ivs said:

1. Load up FM

2. Open Spotify (or equivalent, even YouTube)

3. Play 'default instrumental tunes, with the chance to add ALL your own music'

4. Enjoy playing FM with music in the background

5. Job done

I'm here all week.